Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Power of Past Lives

by Dark_Knight_Aegus

All the time growing up Harry sinced something deep inside himself. A power that came out when he really needed. It turns out to be a whole separate intenity, a demon lord. Harry and the demon lord...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bellatrix,Cho,Fleur,Harry,Narcissa,Tonks - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2008-05-16 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 2229 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. This story is intended for entertainment only.

~~~~~~~*~

-3,000 B.C.-

“If we use this ritual we can trap his soul and send it into the future. It has to be done, it is the only way.” A man wearing white flowing robes said. “The demon cannot be allowed to continue. He will destroy us.”

“I...do what you must High Priest Hummandae.” A second man said. “May the gods help those in the future.”

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The High Priest left to find the demon that was plaguing their lands. He and his loyal priests finally found the creature. All around him ahuge army laid in ruin. The ground was covered in rivers of blood and buzzards feasted on the still cooling flesh of his victims. The demon stood over six feet seven inches with razor sharp claws. He wore armor that was black as night with a a black and silver cape. He was armed with a sword six feet in length. The blade shone with it's own aura of darkness. The handle was made of bone and had a ruby red and yellow eye set in the hilt.

They had managed to weaken him over a weeks time and now had him trapped in the runic circle in the middle. They began chanting and waving their staffs.

“Mortal fools I will return and when I do I shall rule over all the lands and I will bathe in the blood of your descendants.” He hissed.

There was a bright blood red flash and a scream...then nothing.

~~~~~~~~~

-July 31st1980-

A scream ripped through the room as Harry James Potter used his lungs for the first time in free air. Lily Potter looked down at her baby, her hair was soaked in sweat and matted to her forehead. Her husband James Potter stood beside looking proudly down at his son in his wife's arms.

“Hello Harry.” James said. “I'm your daddy.”

~~~~~~~*~

-October 31st, 1981-

Avada Kedavra.” Voldemort intoned. He watched as the sickly green curse twisted out of his wand and flew at the Potter brat. He watched triumphantly as it hit him. Suddenly the boys body was bathed in crimson red light and a horrible scream ripped through the air. The curse sped back towards him and he could only watch in disbelief before his curse hit him ripping his soul from his body.

Fifteen month old Harry Potter's emerald green eyes flash black with a glowing crimson aura before he passed out.

~~~~~~~*~

-January 26th ,1988-

Seven year old Harry Potter lay on the ground as some local bullies pounded him with their fists. He laid there and took it but his rage was building. His body hurt badly, he figured that he probably had a couple of broken ribs.

/'Harry...'/A voice said softly in his mind.

His rage seemed to reach a crescendo and energy rippled across his body and then blasted his attackers backwards. His eyes were black and body began to emit the dark crimson and black aura. He swiped his fingers towards the leader causing three large gashes to form across his chest. He felt to the ground with a scream of pain. One of the other guys tried to flee but Harry flung put his hand and the man was caught by an invisible forced. Harry crushed his hand together...

'No..no...no!'He chanted inside his mind but his body failed to listen to him. His hand came together and the boys body crumbled in on itself and Harry slammed his arm down by his side causing the boys body to hit the ground and explode outwards. The last guy just stood there in shock as Harry jabbed his curled fingers towards him then gave his wrist ajerk then a pull. 'No...No....Stop!...No!'The guy just stood in shock as his heart was ripped out of his chest.

No!”Harry was finally able to scream.

He looked down at his hands in horror. What had he done? Why did he kill them? Harry asked himself Because they deserved it.Another voice answered.

It wasn't the killing that really bothered Harry. It was that some part of him enjoyedit.

~~~~~~~*~

/-/May 15th, 1993-

Harry Potter looked down at the diary in front of him. This book had ensnared Ginny Weasley and forced her to use a basilisk to petrify the unclean or mudbloods in the wizarding world. He felt the pain as the fang embedded in his arm released venom into his blood stream. His vision was beginning to darken.

No!I won't die now! I can't!What can I do?Harry thought furiously. Let me help you.The voice in his head answered. Harry was to weak to resist now./Fine!/He felt power rippled across his skin as the crimson and black aura was once again projected from his body. Pulling the fang out of his arm he let some of the power to collect in his hand before stabbing the diary.

The phantom Riddle screamed in pain and the other presence in his mind reveled in it. Slowly the phantom receded back into the book where it was destroyed. He watched as the life energy and magic returned to Ginny Weasley's body and her coloring changed to a healthier shade.Go now I no longer need you. Harry said as he didn't feel the power receding. The voice snarled before backing off but not before getting it's say in. One of these days you will accept me Harry and we will become one. We will be powerful.

~~~~~~~

-May 26th, 1995-

He felt the familiar stirring of the weird power inside him as his wand was connected with his enemies. He didn't know why this was happening but at least he wasn't dead yet. He listened as the shades of his parents told him to hold the connection. When they told him to break the connection the voice in his head yelled Push against him with my power.Harry pushed and was able to get back to Cedric's body and call the portkey over to him.

~~~~~*~

-June 15th, 1996-

Harry Potter, now 16, sat in his room at Number four Privet Drive. His godfather Sirius Black had been killed in the Department of Mysteries the month before. Contrary to popular belief Harry wasn't really that saddened by his death, and what little sadness he felt was overpowered by the hate and anger he felt for Albus Dumbledore and his muggle relatives.

He had been placed back in the hell hole he grew up in. Dumbledore had taken his wand saying that he wouldn't need it and for security reasons. He had even found a way to place a block on part of Harry's power while he was asleep in the hospital wing. Harry had been slowly picking away at it, using his magic like an ice-pick.

The Order had“warned” Harry's relatives against being cruel to Harry. His uncle had taken it as more of a challenge and took his turns beating his unnatural nephew. Harry was beyond pissed now. With everything he had to deal with between his muggle relatives and the prophesy his patience was becoming dangerously thin.

The voice in his head from when he used his strange power was back; and it was becoming persistent that if they were to become one they could be powerful enough to do something about it. The voice said that they could become powerful enough to rule the people lower than them, make things the way they wanted them to be. Harry's iron will was slowly softening but it finally came to a head when one night his uncle came in his room and tied him down and raped him while saying that his freakiness was causing him to do it.

At that exact moment Harry Potter ceased to exist and new more powerful being was born. The demon fully consumed him. He felt his body begin to change, getting taller and thicker his fingernails growing in claws and his canines growing. A pair of great black, feathered wings ripped out his back.

Knowledge not his own filled his mind: Advanced light and dark magic, blood magic, necromancy, warding, elemental magic, weaponry were just a few that he received. His brain and body felt like it was being overloaded and Harry felt into blissful unconsciousness, but not before putting astrong wand-less locking curse on the door. He didn't want to be disturbed while he recuperated.

~~~~~*~

Harry groaned as he woke up. His head still hurt and his body ached. Going through his memories he found and cast a pain numbing charm on himself; It would make the pain bearable for now. He waved his wand at the door casting a muggle-repelling ward and notice-me-not so his family would conveniently forget about him.

Next he cast atime-dilation spell which would allow for 1 day for every hour Harry spent inside of the room. He sat down and crossed his legs before falling into a meditative trance he began to sort his memories. Really having all those new memories was nice but having them all jumbled in your head wasn't fun and was partly causing his headache.

It took Harry amonth to sort through all of the memories. Really having to sort through five hundred years worth of memories was no easy task. Breaking his spells he stood up off the floor where he had been meditating. Waving a hand his stuff packed itself in his trunk before shrinking down.

He mentally called for his armor and weapons. They immediately appeared in his room from a sub-space pocket. He slowly dressed himself and stood. He had to admit that he cut an amazing figure. He now stood at his old height, his claws gleamed. His armor was pure black in color with an aura that seemed to suck in the light. He caressed the handle of his sword almost lovingly, it sent a sense of eagerness to taste blood again and excitement to be reunited with it's master.

Placing his helm on his head Harry looked at himself in the mirror. He looked liked the demon lord he used to be. The helm also made of pure black and had two long horns attached to the sides, they were cut off a demon he had killed. His eyes looked to be on fire through the helm, a very nice illusion. His long black cape was lined with silver and connected with a chain that ran beneath his throat.

Walking towards the door he used telekinesis to literally crush it. He walked down the stairs and straight into the living room. He laughed coldly at the Dursley's as they huddled together in fear on their couch. Reaching up Harry took off his helm and looked down on them with a sneer.

“Hello muggles.” He hissed menacingly, “Look upon perfection in human form. I am going to destroy your lovely neighborhood but you're going to be alive.”

He replaced his helm before concentrating and teleporting them to a large hill over looking Privet Drive. He froze the Dursley's in place so that they would have to watch. Pulling his sword from it's sheath he slashed it, sending out a wave of energy. It sped quickly towards privet drive. When it struck the ground literally exploded upwards destroying everything in a four block radius. Harry looked down on the destruction laughing coldly while the Dursley's looked on in horror.

“Are you glad I saved you now muggles?” Harry asked with a sinister grin, “Well you won't be when I am done with you.”

Concentrating once again he teleported them to his fortress. It was a place out of space and time and was built in a pocket dimension. The fortress was surrounded almost completely by forests. The fortress itself was made of solid black granite and had tall impernatrable walls. It was guarded by fierce demons and other dark creature's. Several human bodies hung from the walls. Several prisoners were on fire inside of cages and were cursed to live forever and never pass out.

Two giant cerberus'wearing giant sets of armor ran towards them blocking the entrance.

Who dares to trespass on our lords land?” The one on the right thundered.

“I have returned my loyal servants.” Harry called out as he stepped out of the shadows.

“/Master./” They intoned as all six heads bowed in respect to him.

Harry whistled sharply into the air. Six 'poofs' of smoke immediately appeared carrying six imps.

“What is your bidding master?” One of them asked.

“Take these disgusting muggles to the dungeons. I want them alive and sane.” Harry said before seeing the slightly disappointed faces, “I didn't however say that they had to remain unharmed.”

“Now listen here boy-”Vernon began before he was slapped down by an imp.

“Lowly muggle filth does not get to speak to the master.” It said,“Your will be done master.”

The muggles and imps disappeared in more 'poofs' of smoke. Turning to the Cerberus' Harry motioned for them to follow him. The gate automatically opened when he placed his hand on it.

“Contact the council tell them to gather together our armies.” Harry said.

Yes Master.” They said before taking off at a run in two different directions.
Sign up to rate and review this story