Categories > Comics > Spider-Man

Strange Love Sex Magic

by slickboy444

Dr. Strange gives Peter and Mary Jane a little gift for their anniversary that helps spice things up with a magical touch. Anal, M/F, Oral

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Peter Parker - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-17 - Updated: 2008-05-17 - 7574 words - Complete

?Blocked
Strange Love Sex Magick

************************

AN: This takes place at no particular part in the 616 comics. Peter and Mary Jane are married and living in an apartment. That’s about it.

‘This means character thoughts.’

Disclaimer: I don’t own Spider-Man. They are the property of Stan Lee and Marvel. Please don’t sue.

This is just a one-shot so please take the time to review this story. Send me your feedback via email at slickboy444@aol.com or post a review on the adultfanfiction website. Thank you and enjoy the fic.

************************

Summoner Sanctum

“RAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I WILL EAT YOUR SOULS!”

“Doc, you mind finishing this up? My ears are starting to ring,” said Spider-Man.

“Just give it a minute. The banishing spell is almost complete,” said Stephen Strange, also known as the Sorcerer Supreme.

A hideous horned demon with red scale-like skin thrashed and yelled at the top of its lungs. It tried to reach out to its oppressors, bent on ripping their flesh to shreds and dining on their souls. But there was no way it was going to satisfy its demonic hunger today. It had its chance and failed at the hands of the Sorcerer Supreme and his friend, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man, or Peter Parker as he was when he was out of costume, didn’t plan on fighting a monstrous demon this afternoon. He was just on his way home from work to have a nice romantic dinner with his wife for their anniversary when he came across a scene in Central Park. At first he thought it was just another mugging, but when he got closer to the screams he found out it was anything but typical. A demon had somehow clawed its way out of the inter-dimensional gap and was hungry for human flesh. He managed to save the people nearby and Doctor Strange showed up to help him subdue it.

Doctor Strange waved his hands, the glowing power of his magic forcing the demon back into its realm. It fought him every step of the way, but it was just a lowly creature. He was no match for his power and was soon sealed away, hopefully for good this time.

“So tell me again how this thing got out?” asked Peter.

“I’m not sure, but I suspect Baron Mordu has been up to his old tricks again,” said Doctor Strange, “The mystic realm always destabilizes when he’s up to something.”

“Guess that means we haven’t seen the last of Jaws Jr. or his buddies. I’ll keep my eye out for anything demonic. It’s not like they stand out in a city with so many colorful characters.”

“Indeed. And thanks again for your assistance, Peter. This is the second time this year you’ve helped me subdue a spectral nuisance.”

“Third if you count that thing with the Hand. But who’s counting?”

Doctor Strange chuckled. Peter may not have been a student of the mystic arts, but his heart was always in the right place. He never hesitated to put his neck on the line to stop a threatening foe, even if it was demonic. He always admired that kind of bravery even though his trademark humor wasn’t his style.

“Well if there are no more demons to fight, I guess I’ll head home. I’ll probably get in trouble for being late, but that’s the price you pay for being a married superhero,” sighed Peter.

“You have my sympathy,” said Strange, “I didn’t know it was your anniversary.”

“Yep! And this time I may actually make it. Last year Doc Ock just happened to break out of jail and I ended up having to make it up to her the rest of the month. That’s why we’re trying to keep it low key this year.”

“I’m sure she appreciates the sentiment.”

“She does. But still…you know how women are about these things.”

Doctor Strange shook his head. He always marveled at how Peter made it work with Mary Jane. He knew better than most people the kind of trouble he got into while he was in costume. Unlike him, he didn’t have magic to protect him. How Mary Jane put up with it without superpowers of her own was also something to admire. And yet he never veered away from his responsibilities.

Just then, he got an idea. Peter helped him plenty of times and never asked for anything in return. He was a great ally in the fight against evil who had a family back home he did everything to take care of even when the life of a hero got in the way. Such noble deeds couldn’t go unrewarded.

“Well, I better get going,” said Peter, the clock already working against him.

“Wait…” said Strange, “Before you go there’s something I want to give you.”

“That’s okay, Doc. I already gave MJ a new bracelet and she gave me an ipod. We’re okay with gifts.”

“Please…I insist. I may have something that will ensure you’ll always have a way to make it up to your wife.”

Peter was officially intrigued. He watched as Doctor Strange walked over to his bookcase and pulled out a seemingly normal book. Once opened, it was revealed to be one of those mini-safe books with a hollowed out center for valuables. Given how many mystical artifacts he had it was no surprise he kept a few hidden. And this one was no exception.

“Here…my gift to you,” he said.

Doctor Strange presented Peter with a strange looking gold ornament. It was nicely polished and no bigger than a compact disk or DVD, but was remarkably decorated. It depicted an elaborate spiral pattern that converged on a small reddish pink ruby in the center. There was even a strange glow to it. On the surface it looked like an overpriced piece of jewelry, but knowing Doctor Strange there was definitely something more to it.

“Wow,” said Peter, “This is…what is it?”

“It’s called the triple spiral,” said Strange, “In the mystic arts it is a powerful symbol of the ages. The ruby in the center has its own meaning, but in order for me to explain it I would have to go into an elaborate myth about its origins.”

“Seeing as how I’m already late, I’ll have to pass. But thanks anyways! I’m sure MJ will love it. We’ve been meaning to spruce up the apartment anyways.”

“Well this should definitely help,” he said with a mysterious grin.

“Whatever,” shrugged Peter, “Until the next demon breaks out, I’ll see you around, Doc!”

“Farewell, Spider-Man. I wish you and your wife a pleasant evening.”

After waving goodbye, Peter pocketed the relic and jumped out into the night. Doctor Strange watched as he left. He continued to grin, knowing the relic he just gave him was much more than some elaborate decoration. He had been keeping that thing locked away in his collection for a while now. He personally didn’t find much use for it, but perhaps Peter and his wife would.

He turned back to his sanctum and found that his associate Wong was standing in the doorway. From the looks of it, he saw what he just did and wasn’t nearly as amused as the Sorcerer Supreme was.

“Doctor Strange, did you just give him what I think you gave him?”

“It’s alright, Wong,” he assured, “I worked out the kinks in the mystic energy surrounding the relic.”

“Are you sure? You do remember how potent that relic is don’t you? Isn’t it a little much for him?”

“After seeing how he’s handled himself in battle, I’m confident he’ll be able to handle it.”

“But what about his wife?”

Doctor Strange hesitated slightly to answer. Wong may have a point. He didn’t tell Peter the exact nature of what he just gave him. In addition, he didn’t know his wife nearly as well. But she would have to be a robust woman to marry him in the first place so she should also be able to handle it.

“Let’s try not to worry about that at the moment, Wong,” said Strange, “Come, we have work to do.”

Wong didn’t argue and followed the Sorcerer Supreme to his study. If he was confident in his decision to give Spider-Man the relic, then who was he to argue? Hopefully the power in the relic wasn’t too intense. Whatever the case Peter Parker and his wife were in for an interesting night.

Parker Apartment

As expected, Peter arrived home about fifteen minutes late than he promised. But luckily, she was more forgiving this time because she saw reports of the demon attack on the news. She had come to expect as such from being married to a superhero, but she wasn’t going to let him completely off the hook. He still owed her a romantic dinner and he was bent on delivering.

Doctor Strange’s gift also helped. Even though they had already exchanged gifts, an extra one never hurt. But like Peter, she wasn’t sure what to make of it. The relic was pretty and all, but that was about it.

“Oh Peter, it’s beautiful!” she said as held it up to the light, “Um…what exactly is it?”

“Not sure, but Doctor Strange said it had some elaborate story behind it. He didn’t go into details, but knowing him I’m sure it has some mystic hubbub or something. He just said it was his gift to us.”

“Well as long as it doesn’t attract demons and monsters, I’m happy with it. I’ll hang it up in our room.”

“You do that,” said Peter, “Meanwhile, I’ll get that romantic dinner I promised you going.”

“I can’t wait,” she said with a warm smile.

Mary Jane casually hung the relic over her dresser in their bedroom while Peter got cooking. Aunt May had given him a recipe and instructions for a nice chicken dish that included some of MJ’s favorite spices. She already prepared part of the dish for him and all he had to do was cook it, prepare the sides, and set it up on the dinner table with candles. He may not have been a world class chef, but after taking on a demon making a big meal for his wife seemed much less daunting.

Things went smoothly as the evening began. Peter and Mary Jane sat down to a nice meal and shared a bottle of moderately priced wine. They talked and laughed about whatever came to mind. Peter told her about his latest battle and she told him what was going on in the modeling world. They also took a moment to reflect how far they had come. Any marriage was hard work to begin with, but a marriage that involved one being a superhero and another being a supermodel was even more challenging. Yet they made it work. Their love had never been stronger and life was good.

“To us,” said Peter, holding up his wine glass.

“To us,” said Mary Jane, tapping his glass with hers, “Another year another round of challenges.”

“And we beat them all. How good are we?”

“Good enough to settle for a quiet meal instead of some elaborate affair that’s bound to attract the nearest super-villain.”

“Good thing I’m a man of simple tastes,” teased Peter, “As long as it involves you, it’s special.”

“You’re sweet, Tiger. But the night is young. There’s still plenty of anniversary celebrating to go around.”

“You still want to try for something elaborate?”

“If you call desert and a rented movie elaborate, then yeah.”

“Sounds like a plan!” grinned Peter, “Just let me take care of the dishes and we’ll get comfy on the couch.”

Peter got up and gave his wife a loving kiss. Mary Jane purred softly, happy to share a night like this with her husband. It was all going just as she had hoped. They didn’t need some fancy date where they blew half a month’s paycheck at some fancy restaurant that charges for the water. They just needed a good meal, a movie, and some quiet time. In a world as complicated as theirs, simplicity sure paid off.

While Peter went to work on the dishes, Mary Jane went to their room to change into something more comfortable. Having worn a nice dress for their dinner, she opted for sweatpants and a tank top. It was simple, but functional. On her supermodel body it still looked sexy. That should work in her favor if things went as planned. After the movie and a little desert, she would lure him into bed where the real celebrating could begin.

She made a quick trip to the bathroom to apply some makeup. Just because they were keeping things simple didn’t mean she was going to neglect the little things. She applied a new shade of lipstick and some perfume Aunt May had given her as an anniversary present. She then stepped back and did a little stretching, preparing herself for the long night ahead of her.

Suddenly, she felt a surge through her body. Out of nowhere, an intense heat rose from her core. Her knees went weak, her legs trembled, and she broke out into a light sweat. Her head started spinning and she leaned against the sink to stabilize herself. Whatever this was, it was definitely sexual. As the heat flowed through her, the area between her legs moistened. It was as if some unseen force had reached inside her and stimulated her most private areas. Wherever this was coming from, it was making her very horny.

“Ohhhhhh,” she moaned.

Mary Jane took a few deep breaths, shaking her head clear and collecting herself. She rubbed one of her breasts and rubbed her legs together to alleviate the wetness. It took a moment to subside, but she eventually regained control.

“Wow…what the hell was that?” she mused.

It was an unexpected experience. Maybe it had just been a while since she got laid. Things did tend to come up a lot with her schedule and Peter’s superhero duties. But it wasn’t like they didn’t have a healthy sex life. They always found time to make love a few times a week. There should be no reason why her body would all of the sudden crave sex. But whatever it was, she shook it off.

‘Take it easy, girl. You’ll have your chance. Just go out there and share a nice, romantic night with your husband.’

But unknown to her, at about the same time she felt the strange surge through her body, Peter felt it as well. He was in the middle of washing a couple of pots when all of the sudden his heart started pounding and his legs went weak. A similar heat surged through his body, causing an unexpected rush of blood to his lower regions. And since he was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans, he really felt it.

He stopped washing briefly and took a few deep breaths. His body was definitely telling him something. He wanted sex and he had a beautiful wife waiting for him in the other room. But he didn’t give in. There would be plenty of time for that later so he fought to collect himself. The strength soon returned to his legs, but the tight feeling in his pants took a moment to subside. When it did, he shook his head clear and tried to refocus.

‘Guess my body’s getting a little ahead of itself. I must be stressed or something.’

Not giving it another thought, he went back to washing dishes. He finished quickly, acting with a new sense of urgency. Having managed superpowers since high school, strange sensations were not unusual for him. But Peter never felt anything like this before. He was tempted to look into it, but not until he shared this night with his wife.

“Peter?” said Mary Jane as she stepped into the kitchen.

He turned to face her and suddenly it happened again. This time, they both felt it at the same time. They locked eyes, Mary Jane looking to finish her sentence while Peter sought to respond. But no words came out. All they could do was stare at each other with a dazed look.

“Um…are you done?” she finally managed to get out.

“What? Oh yeah,” said Peter with a slight stammer.

He was so caught up in the moment he forgot that he left the water running. He promptly turned it off, but Mary Jane kept staring. Her eyes drifted over her husband’s body. He wasn’t even in his usual spandex and yet he still looked so manly and handsome. It was enough to make her wet again. Every passion she ever felt for this man came rushing back and it made her want him so bad.

“Uh…why don’t you start the movie?” he said, “I’ll be right there.”

“Yeah…sure,” said Mary Jane, managing a smile, “Are you okay, babe?”

“What? Yeah, I’m fine. Just fine,” said Peter instinctively.

He forced himself to turn away before he lost complete control of himself. But even as he put the dishes away, he snuck a glance at MJ as she walked into the living room. His locked in on her butt. Even in a pair of casual sweatpants, she looked so sexy. An evil little voice in the back of his head was telling him to walk over, strip her naked, and do her on the spot. He carved her touch. His heart beat so hard in his chest it was like his spider sense was going off. Only instead of danger, he felt passion. And it was all focused on Mary Jane.

‘Get a grip on yourself, Parker! You’re acting like some hormonal teenager!’

“Peter? Are you coming?”

“Huh?! Oh yeah, I’ll be right there, hun,” he said.

Peter was inclined to chuckle at her choice of words. It was amazing how fast his mind went to sexual connotations. He must be really horny or something because this didn’t feel normal.

Nevertheless, he closed the cabinets and went to join Mary Jane on the couch. He arrived just in time to see her leaning over trying to work the DVD player. It gave him another good look at her butt and this time he couldn’t contain himself. Just looking at her was giving him a semi. It made his pants painfully uncomfortable. Maybe he should change into something more comfortable, but he couldn’t look away.

Mary Jane felt his eyes on her every step of the way. Even his gaze was making her hot. She tried to hide it, rubbing her legs together again to alleviate the growing wetness. But it was no use. Her body was going on without her and her mind was starting to follow. She was so disoriented she couldn’t even work the DVD player.

“Something wrong?” asked Peter in a somewhat dazed voice.

“No uh…nothing’s wrong. I just can’t get this thing to play,” she replied in a labor tone.

“You sure? Let me have a look at it.”

Peter bent over so he was right beside her, but his focus wasn’t on the DVD player. It was all on MJ. When he felt her body brush up against his, the feeling intensified. Not only did his pants get tighter, but his heart rate jumped. All he could think about was Mary Jane and making love to her.

In this awkward state, the both of them leaning over the DVD player, Mary Jane turned towards his gaze. His touch set off an equally powerful rush of sensations. Her heart hammered in her chest and the heat in her body intensified. She wanted this man so much she couldn’t stand it. The plan they laid out for the night was becoming more irrelevant by the second. Their passions were urging them down another path.

In their daze, they forgot about the movie and rose up so they were standing in the middle of the room. They kept staring at each other, lost in the moment. Then in a sudden burst of passion, they threw their arms around each other and kissed in a heated moment.

“Peter…”

“Mary Jane…”

Their words were thick with desire as lips wrestled and tongues twirled. Their bodies were hot with arousal. As their hands eagerly roamed, Mary Jane could feel the hardness in his pants and Peter could feel the heat on her womanly flesh. They had to feel each other. There was no more fighting it.

In a show of unexpected fervor, Peter grabbed Mary Jane’s tank top and ripped it off. His spider strength made it easy and as surprising as it was, it didn’t faze her in the slightest. Her breasts now exposed, Peter took them in her hands and kissed down her cleavage. Mary Jane let out a moan of approval and reached for his shirt, tugging at it hard to let him know she wanted it off. Despite being consumed by her naked upper body, he adjusted himself enough to allow her to pull it off. And upon tossing it aside, she attacked his manly upper body with her hands and captured his lips in another kiss.

Their legs soon refused to carry them so they stumbled over to the couch. There, Peter went to work getting rid of his confining pants. His erection was already bulging. The tightness was unbearable. He struggled at first, but Mary Jane helped him get free from the uncomfortable garment.

“Off…get them off!” urged Peter.

He stepped out of his jeans, boxers and all. Once off, his cock was free to grow ridged and hard. Mary Jane was surprised to see how fast it grew and jerked him off a bit as he tossed his clothes aside.

“Good God, Peter, you’re fucking hard as steel!” she exclaimed.

“I can’t help it. I want you so bad, MJ.”

He leaned in and kissed her again, reaching for her sweatpants in the process. Mary Jane adjusted her legs, allowing Peter to pull them off in a quick yet chaotic manner. He was so intent on stripping her he wasn’t able to get her panties. But he didn’t let that slow him down. Upon tossing her sweat pants aside, he grabbed her panties in a fist and ripped them off in one swift motion just as he had done with her shirt. That was two garments he now owed her, but Mary Jane was too horny to care at this point.

Her pussy was dripping wet with arousal. His dick was hard and fully erect. After just a bit more foreplay, Mary Jane rose up and bent over the couch so her butt was pointed at his hips. Peter got behind her and positioned himself at her entrance. He grabbed her hips and guided his cock to her pussy. And with a forward thrust his hips, he shoved his manhood into her womanly depths.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh Peter!” cried Mary Jane, “Fuck me-uh-oh God fuck me!”

“Uh-uh-MJ-uh-oh you’re so wet and tight-uh-oh God!”

The couple rocked their bodies in a heated rhythm, quickly working up a rapid pace. Peter’s pelvis smacked against her butt as he thrust his cock in and out of her vagina. They were both lost in a daze, driven solely by passion. Peter was hard, yet thorough. Mary Jane bucked her hips with every movement, rubbing her swaying breasts as she held onto the couch for the ride.

They expected to make love tonight, but not like this. One minute they were settling in for a nice romantic evening and the next they’re humping like jackrabbits. But there was no stopping them. Peter grunted each time he slammed into her tight pussy. He reached over and grabbed her swaying breasts, squeezing it firmly as he stepped up the pace. Mary Jane moaned with intense sexual fervor, lifting her leg up slightly so Peter could hit her most sensitive areas.

Their bodies moved in a rhythmic fervor, building towards a blissful peak. Even at such a heated pace, they were able to coordinate their bodies well enough to share the feeling. They knew each other so well it was like second nature to them. Only this time, it was even more intense.

“UH-UH-UH-OH-DO IT HARDER PETER-UH-HARDER-UH-I-I-OH I’M CUMMING!” cried Mary Jane.

“UH-UH-UNGH-UH-OH ME TOO-UH-UH-OHHHHHHHH MARY JANE!”

Peter relentlessly pounded into her, his hand still squeezing her breast as he pushed them both to the brink. Mary Jane climaxed first and it was a feeling like no other. Her entire body tensed and she threw her head back, letting out a howl of ecstasy. Her body was flushed with a burst of pleasure more intense than anything she had ever felt before. Her pussy throbbed relentlessly around Peter’s cock, covering him with her juices and filling her with orgasmic sensations.

Even after she climaxed, Peter kept thrusting until he got his as well. And like Mary Jane, the feeling was intense. His grip on her tightened as he slammed into her three more times, culminating with a final thrust that penetrated all the way up to her cervix. He let out a moan of ecstasy as his entire body was rocked with intense sensations. His erect cock burned as he shot a load of cum into her depths. It was a longer, more drawn out feeling than usual. Even for someone who fought regularly with super-villains, it was beyond anything he ever experienced before.

What neither one of them knew was that throughout the whole affair, the relic Doctor Strange had given them was glowing. The power that dwelled within had reached out and tapped into their passion and lust. It found in them a strong love and a powerful connection. The magic flowed from it to their minds and bodies. The result was sex of a supernatural intensity.

When the feelings subsided, Peter and Mary Jane took a moment to catch their breath. Their heads were spinning with what just happened. Passion, love, and euphoria dominated their minds. It was still pretty sudden, but they weren’t complaining. Once they caught up with themselves, Peter withdrew from his wife and pulled her into a loving kiss as they collapsed on the couch.

“Wow…that was…wow,” said Peter, still short of breath.

“I know,” said Mary Jane, smiling in a state of bliss, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this speechless before, tiger.”

“I’m honestly at a loss. I swear MJ, I’ve never felt so…”

His words trailed off and their faces drifted together into another kiss. There was no rationalizing what just happened. They didn’t know that magic was behind this experience, but they could definitely feel something special to this moment.

As they sat on the couch with Mary Jane on Peter’s lap, enjoying the feel of each others’ naked bodies, they began making out again. This time there was less urgency. Peter tenderly caressed her face, trailing a hand down her neck and breasts. Mary Jane raked her fingers over his ripped flesh. It was tender and intimate. It was the kind of loving gestures from one another they had come to treasure.

But it wasn’t long before tender gestures turned to heated touching. Even with her pussy still throbbing, Mary Jane felt herself moisten with arousal. And to her surprise, Peter’s cock stiffened.

“Hard again already?” teased Mary Jane.

“I’m as surprised as you,” said Peter coyly.

“I’m not complaining. So what do you say this time you take me into our room and make love to me like the man I married?”

“If that’s the way you celebrate our anniversary, so be it.”

The movie and desert plan was officially scrapped. Using his spider strength, Peter effortlessly lifted his wife off the couch and carried her towards their room. Mary Jane playfully hooked her arms and legs around his body, clinging to his naked flesh and letting it rub against her womanly form. They barely got halfway before she couldn’t contain herself and started kissing him. Even with his agility, Peter found it hard to coordinate when a beautiful naked woman was clinging to his body.

They eventually reached their room only to miss the bed entirely. The same feeling that drove them to rip each others clothes off the first time came over them again and they began going at it. Peter ended up pinning Mary Jane to the wall next to the window, her arms and legs still wrapped tightly around his body. She loosened her grip slightly, allowing him to position himself at her entrance. Slipping his hands down to her thighs, he thrust his cock back into her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh Peter! Again-uh-do me again!” she urged him.

Grinning huskily, Peter captured her lips and began building a rhythm. It wasn’t as intense the first time. Instead, he was slower and more tender with his wife, thrusting into her with longer, more thorough motions. They had already worked up a good sweat the first time around so their bodies glided against one another in a smooth, sensual mesh. Mary Jane bounced her hips a little with each movement as she clung to her lover’s neck. Their lips swirled and their tongues danced, mixing with moans of pleasure. Usually it took them more time to recover after the first round, but a little magic helped with that.

After working up a good rhythm, they stumbled away from the wall back towards the bed. Only they missed it again and Peter landed in a chair next to their dresser. Mary Jane still had her limbs locked around his body and his dick buried in her cunt. He tried to get up so they could get to the bed, but Mary Jane decided to take things into her own hands.

“Sit back in relax, Tiger. Let me share some of the work,” she told him in a deep, erotic tone.

“Oh MJ…”

Peter sat back and watched as Mary Jane slithered down his body like a sexual goddess. She straddled his hips with her knees at his side, gyrating her hips along his ridged length. She kept with the same pace as before, making sure she was nice and thorough with each movement. She put on her own erotic show for her lover, sliding her hands up her body and swaying elegantly to the feeling. Peter grabbed her breasts and started kneading them in his hands, letting her work her magic as they shared in the moment.

This time they dragged it out a little, varying the pace and really enjoying the sensations. This was the intimate feeling they loved. It was erotic yet loving. And tonight it was extra special. Mary Jane danced atop her lover, working him over good so his cock stimulated her most sensitive areas. At one point she turned around so she was facing away and lowered back onto his dick, bouncing up and down at a stronger pace. His hands gripped her hips as the hot slapping sound of their flesh echoed over their moans. Soon, Mary Jane was on the brink of another orgasm.

“Uh-uh-uh-oh God I’m gonna cum again-uh-ohhhhhhhhhh!” she moaned.

Peter reached around and fondled her clit as she kept bouncing up and down. He wasn’t close to cumming so he might as well give his wife some extra teasing. Using two fingers, he rubbed her clit thrust his hips upwards each time she plunged down onto his dick. She stepped up the pace a bit until the feeling came over her again. Then she slowed down and Peter held onto her as she let out another cry of euphoria.

Like last time, the sensations were intense. Orgasmic sensations shot through her body with great fervor. Her pussy clamped down over Peter’s dick, releasing waves of pleasure through her being. It felt so good. Even though she had made love to Peter many times before, it was never like this.

“You like that, beautiful?” said Peter.

“Oh-oh-oh God,” she panted, “Peter…so good…it feels so fucking good.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Laughing to themselves, Mary Jane turned back around and pulled her lover into another kiss. She realized he was still hard and in need of a release. And since he was nice enough to help with hers it was only fair that she return the favor.

“Don’t bother getting up,” she said with a lustful grin, “I’m gonna make you feel so good.”

“Yes ma’am,” said Peter, returning her gesture.

He sat back and let his beautiful sexy wife make good on her word. He closed his eyes and moaned as she trailed her lips down his chest and abdomen, falling to her knees so she was face-to-face with his erect member. She was playful at first, giving him a few soft strokes. But his intense grunts begged for more.

Looking up at her lover, she held on firmly and trailed her tongue up the base of his shaft. She then licked over the sensitive tip while caressing his balls with a free hand. Then with the other, she grasped the base and deep-throated as much of him as she could. Peter let out a deep moan. As she started bobbing her head up and down his length, he grabbed her head and guided her motions. He ran his fingers through her elegant red hair, enjoying the hot feeling around his cock.

Mary Jane used her talented tongue and soft hands to bring him to another climax. She sensed he was near as his gasps intensified. She worked it harder, slurping up his pre-cum and licking around his shaft in the way she knew he loved. Soon, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ohhhhhhhh I’m gonna cum, MJ! I’m cumming!”

Mary Jane promptly removed his dick from her mouth and pressed it between her breasts. She worked it up and down in the fleshy vice vigorously, beckoning her lover towards his release.

“Come on, Tiger! Let it out all over me!” she urged him.

Peter gripped the arms of the chair as the feeling washed over him. His face contorted and he threw his head back as his cock erupted in a burst of cum. Streams of his manly fluid shot out onto Mary Jane’s face and tits. She was a bit surprised by how much he released given he already climaxed earlier, but she was having too much fun to rationalize it.

It was just as intense as before. It didn’t seem physically possible, but Peter felt it and loved it. As he caught his breath, he watched Mary Jane spread the fluid over her breasts and gather it up on her fingers. She then licked it up in a show of uncanny eroticism. It never ceased to amaze him how sexy this woman could be. It was enough to make him want her more even after what they had just done.

“Damn you’re sexy,” he told her.

“And you’re handsome,” said Mary Jane, rising back up to her feet.

He pulled her onto his lap again and kissed her. Their bodies were still glowing, fueling their passion as they lost themselves in the moment again. His dick was reddened and hypersensitive and her pussy was still dripping with a mix of his and her fluids. It would have been nice to take a breather at this point, but the feeling wouldn’t let up. Their passion fueled the magic in the relic, which they had still yet to notice. It wasn’t long before they were at it again.

“Up for more?” teased Peter.

“Already? You’re a machine tonight, Tiger! Is this some new superpower of yours or something?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe you’re the one with the power. I can’t get enough of you.”

“Well whatever it is I like it!” said Mary Jane playfully.

“Me too!”

There was still something strange about this sudden explosion of passion, but they were beyond caring at this point. Whatever this mysterious feeling was, it had a hold on them and they were going to milk it for all its worth.

Mary Jane helped her lover out of the chair and led her to the comfort of their bed. They actually made it this time, crawling atop the soft sheets and embracing each other in a sweaty grip. They smiled and moaned softly as they kissed and touched, rolling around on the bed as if it were their wedding night all over again. Like before, they got aroused with uncanny quickness. They kept following their sexual urges, working towards yet another round of passions.

Mary Jane soon found herself on top kissing him passionately. She trailed her lips down his neck while he rubbed her butt in a firm motion. It was all done in a playful manner and their friskiness soon led them to another position. Mary Jane shifted her body so they were in a 69 position. This way she could suck his dick and he could eat her out. They wasted no time in getting each other going. Mary Jane had already warmed up from when she got him off the second time and was soon bobbing her head along his member with the same vigor as before. Peter moaned and joined the fun, spreading her folds and thrusting his tongue into her heat. The each let out deep moans, urging each other along as they built up the feeling.

They did this until they were fully aroused again. Mary Jane then shifted back around so that she was straddling his hips, her knees resting at his sides. She grabbed the base of his fully erect cock and lowered herself onto it, letting out a sharp gasp as it filled her again. Peter reached up and grasped her breasts as she started grinding her hips against his. She went slower than before, really drawing out each movement. Every time her hips slammed down onto his, he thrust up into her to add to the feeling. It set the tone for a nice drawn out round of passion.

Mary Jane rode him hard, occasionally shifting her body and leaning over to kiss him to switch things up. She rode him until she had another orgasm. But even with every intense sensation, it still wasn’t enough. The mysterious feeling drove their bodies kept going strong. Even with her pussy dripping with his fluids, she kept enticing her lover.

“More! Give me more, Peter!” she urged him.

“God MJ, I want you so bad!”

They kept making love into the night, paying no attention to time or limits. They kept things slow, moving away from the heated humping they started off with and focusing more on the passionate lovemaking they so enjoyed. Only this time, the orgasmic sensations were intensified with the help of their unseen mystic ally.

Hours went by as Peter and Mary Jane made love in numerous positions. After she rode him, Peter flipped her onto her hands and knees and got behind her. There he grabbed her by the hips and thrust up into her pussy, rocking her body at a steady pace. When they neared another orgasm, MJ rose up so she was on her knees and bounced along his cock until they each climaxed. Then Mary Jane got on her side and Peter hitched a leg over her shoulder and started thrusting into her at an angle. He didn’t even need to recover between orgasms anymore and kept with the pace, working her body until they climaxed again. Then Mary Jane got back into the fun, rising up so they were both in a sitting position with her legs draped over his hips while she rocked her hips against his, working his dick inside her depths.

They even did a few rounds of anal sex in between. At one point Mary Jane got on her side and Peter got behind her and thrust his dick up into her ass. He took it easy at first, but thanks to all the cum and fluids coating his dick he was able to work it up inside her and establish a nice rhythm. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but the pain quickly subsided and was replaced with pleasure. While in this position, Peter fingered her pussy and helped bring her to climax just as he shot his load up into her butt.

They kept kissing and moaning, moving their bodies together in a harmonious rhythm with every position they did it. Eventually they went through every position they could think of and started redoing a few. All the while, the relic on the wall kept glowing. Neither one of them noticed, but the magic kept them going. It fueled their bodies, pushing them well beyond normal limits. Their love was a potent catalyst and led them to a special level of ecstasy.

Even with the magic, however, it had to end at some point. For the final push, Peter got on top of Mary Jane and kissed her passionately as he thrust his dick into her womanhood. His hips tensed with each movement and Mary Jane’s lower back arched every time he filled her. Her legs were hooked around his torso and her hands raked along the well-toned muscles of his back. Sweat poured off their bodies as they kissed and moaned, holding on as the powerful sensations washed over them one last time.

“UH-UH-UH-PETER-UH-ONE MORE-UH-JUST ONE MORE!” cried Mary Jane.

“UH-UH-OH MJ-UH-OH-OH I FEEL IT-OHHHHHHHHH!”

The red ruby in the center of the relic flashed bright red just as Peter and Mary Jane hit their peak together. Peter closed his eyes and let out a deep grunt as he shot his final load into her vagina. Her inner muscles tensed around his member, her legs tightening and her nails dug into his skin as she climaxed as well. Throbbing sensations of pleasure surged through their bodies, intensified by the magic of the relic. Coupled with emotion and passion, it was very powerful.

Their hearts soared as they gazed lovingly into one another’s eyes. No words were spoken as they shared a soft kiss to cap off this amazing night. Everything feeling that they wanted to convey was understood in this simple gesture. Their bodies were officially spent and as they lay in each others arms, all their cares and concerns about the complicated world they lived in just melted away.

“Peter…that was so…so…” said Mary Jane breathlessly.

“I know,” he said, equally short of breath, “That was the longest we’ve ever done it.”

“And the best!” she added, “I don’t know how many times you made me climax, but it was definitely a record. You didn’t even slow down in between. ”

“I couldn’t help it. I just wanted you so much, MJ.”

“And I wanted you,” she said, gently trailing her hand down his face, “That was truly amazing…the best anniversary celebration in the history of anniversaries.”

“I’ll say. I don’t know what kept us going, but I’ve never wanted you more.”

“Guess that’s the power of love,” she said coyly.

Peter grinned and leaned in to kiss her again. But as they kissed, his eyes drifted back towards the relic that was still hanging on their wall. It wasn’t glowing like before, but it was still more than enough for him to piece everything together. He couldn’t help but smile. Next time he saw Doctor Strange, he had to personally shake his hand and thank him for such a gift.

“I love you, Peter.”

“I love you too, Mary Jane. Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy anniversary, Tiger.”

The two lovers shared one last kiss and slipped under the covers together. Tired and content, they slipped off into a peaceful sleep. It was remarkable how things turned out sometimes. With Peter’s life as Spider-Man, there was never any shortage of complications in their relationship. But they had overcome so much and now they had something else to work off of. Not only would it make their sex lives more interesting, it would help keep their love strong. And that was more powerful than any magic could ever be.

************************

The End…for now.

AN: That’s it. Hope you enjoyed this little one-shot. I may do a spin-off, but this is it for now. Please remember to review. Post your feedback on the adultfanfiction website or send me a review via email at slickboy444@aol.com. Thanks again for reading and I wish everybody the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story