Categories > Celebrities > The Used > We've Fallen In Love

One Hell Of A Night

by FallsOuttaPlace

tehehehehe its gonna be one hell of a halloween night!!

Category: The Used - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 734 words

?Blocked
Everyone got on their costumes. They we're going trick-or-treating they were just gonna go to the coustume party that Billie Joe had planned. (Heres the list of what everyone at the patry is gonna wear)
Mikey: Frank Iero
Frank: Mikey Way
Ray: Andy Hurley (seeing how they kinda have the same lenght in hair)
Bob: Kitty Cat
Gerard: Vampire
Bert: Mass Murder
Brandon: Gangster
Quinn: Drag Queen
Jepha: Bob Bryar
Brendon: Ryan Ross
Ryan: Brendon Urie
Jon: Spencer Smith
Spencer: Jon Walker
Pete: Patrick Stump
Patrick: A Dead Guy
Joe: Side-Show Bob (from the simpsons)
Andy: Ray Toro
Billie Joe: Preist
Tre`: Drag Queen (just like the one in holiday)
Mike:Bar Tender

Everyone finished up and got out of their busses and headed over to the opened feild. Billie Joe stood their waiting for everyone one. Everyone stared at the wonderful job he had done. It look so much like a murder scence that suddenly Gerard screamed out

"THIS IS HOW WE LIKE TO DO IT ON A MURDER SCENE!!"

At that moment everything got started. At first it seemed like a halloween get-together with everyone in groups. On the left was the bassist. On the right we're the drummers. In the middle were Vocalist. And across from there were the gitartist. Finaly Tre` enough. He ran over to Billie and yanked down his pants. Followed by his boxers. Then shit hit the fan. By the end nearly everyone was running around naked. Except for Gerard. He had told everyone he was gonna keep his close on.

"Awww...come on Gee don't be a baby!!"

"I'm not!! I just wanna keep my clothes on thats all!"

"Don't worry guy's I'll take care of him!"

Bert stated pulling his boxers back on. He pulled Gerard into the bus, and pushed him lightly on the bed.

"The guys are gonna hear us!"

"No!! Their far away it doesn't matter!"

Bert stripped Gerard and him to nothing.

"Long time no see!"

Bert outlined every crease on Gerard. Bert always had something corky to say that made Gerard laugh. Bert slowly began to pump Gerard's length.

"Nhuhh...faster!! Dammit faster Bert!"

And Bert did as Gerard said (well more like moaned). Bert placed the head of Gerard's cock into his mouth and began to suck. Gerard twisted his fingers in Bert's hair and moaned.

"Uhh!!.....Fuck me Bert!!"

Bert stopped and smiled, he grabbed the lub off the night stand and placed it over his length. He slowly slid into Gerard's entrace luckly he hit his prostate head on. Gerard moaned Bert's name in pleasure. About an hour later, they both were moaning loudly. Then they both came. Bert slidded himself out and collapsed ontop of Gerard.

"Mmmm...amazing."

"Mhm....I love you"

"I love you too, we have to do this more offtenly don't we?"

"Well...I'm guess the little me thinks so...so yes we do!"

Gerard smiled. He kissed him passonitly, both of their lips moving on one anothers as if to be dancing. Bert traced Gerard's lips asking for entrance to his mouth. Gerard granted him that and both of their tongues explored eachother's mouth. Gerard went to pull away but Bert placed his hand on check pulling him in closer and deeper. He finaly let go of Gerard.

"Mmm...Bert your amazing."

"I know"

"Hey! Don't be so cocky just wait to see what I can do!"

Bert smiled and pulled Gerard close. Gerard kissed his chest and slowly shut his eyes.

"I love you, Gee."

Bert didn't get a response but he knew Gerard loved him back. He didn't need to hear him say it to belive it. Bert looked on more time at Gerard's beautiful face and shut his eyes quickly falling into a deep sleep.




Author's Note
Okay.....you like it??? Well leave me a comment saying what you think. To the people who want me to update...I need at least 4 comments to update...If i don't get any comments then it stays at two chapters...but if i get 4 then it goes up..the more comments the more chapters like if i got 8 comments then you get 2 new chapters!! so please comment...and yes I'm sticking to my word i'm gonna be bitch about it but guess what deal with it!! ^-^ so please comment! it only takes about 10 secounds!!! please!! Thanks for Reading!!

Read-Fav-Alert-Comment-Love It

~Shannon~
Sign up to rate and review this story