Categories > Comics > Spider-Man

The Ultimate Goodbye

by slickboy444

Peter's 18 and the law says he must joing SHIELD now. But before he leaves, he and Mary Jane share a moment together M/F

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 7551 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ultimate Goodbye

************************

AN: This takes place a couple years in the future of the Ultimate Spider-Man universe. Peter is 18 and Mary Jane is 17.

‘This means character thoughts.’

Disclaimer: I don’t own Spider-Man or the Ultimate universe. They are the property of Marvel. Please don’t sue.

This is just a one-shot so please take the time to review this story. Send me your feedback via email at slickboy444@aol.com or post a review on the adultfanfiction website. Thank you and enjoy the fic.

************************

Watson Home – Mary Jane’s Room

Mary Jane Watson gazed distantly out her window at the setting sun. Sitting on her windowsill, she hugged her knees and rocked back and forth in a daze. The cool breeze swept in from the west, brushing through her long, auburn hair. The air was dry and hazy, typical of spring in New York City. By all accounts it was a peaceful evening, but for her nothing could be further from the truth.

Today marked a monumental turning point in her life. It was her boyfriend Peter Parker’s 18th birthday. But while most teenagers rejoice at reaching that age, she and Peter had been dreading it. Years ago, Nick Fury of SHIELD told Peter that as soon as he reached the age of 18, he would officially fall under his jurisdiction. That meant he had to go with SHIELD or risk imprisonment.

It was completely unfair. What kind of law singles people out just because they have super-powers? It’s not like Peter went all Doc Ock on the city. In fact, he used his powers to bring jerks like Doc Ock into custody. And what do they do to thank him? They force him to become a government puppet.

It was times like this she wished she paid more attention in civics class. But the law was the law and there was no getting around it. Peter and Aunt May had already talked about it and decided not to fight it. Just last week, May took him downtown to meet with Captain Carol Danvers of SHIELD to fill out the necessary paperwork that would bring him into their ranks. She didn’t like it anymore than they did, but the only other option was to run and that would lead nowhere.

Part of it was exciting. Under the wing of SHIELD and the Ultimates, Peter would have a free ride to any college he wanted. Tony Stark even offered him a work/study program at his company. It was hardly surprising since his test scores were higher than most everybody at Midtown anyways. But while he would be running with the big boys, she would be stuck in the real world, taking out student loans and working part time to pay for tuition at Empire State University.

None of this would have bothered her had it not been for one little stipulation in the fine print. Once Peter was under their wing, he would have to move out and live at a place upstate near a SHIELD training facility. Even with web-swinging, it would be hard for him to visit. That in addition to the rigorous SHIELD regiment would keep them apart for long periods of time. It was hard enough seeing each other now and they lived right next door to each other. So how were they going to be together now that they would have distance between them?

‘It’s not fair! Is the world conspiring against us or something? Weren’t clones and giant green monsters bad enough? Why can’t Peter and I just be together like a normal couple?’

Mary Jane hugged her knees tighter as a tear escaped her eye. Everything about this made her angry. But then the cold hard truth came rushing back to her.

‘Oh yeah…right. It’s because my boyfriend has super-powers and there’s a law against anybody having powers by accident. I swear, whoever made that law should be shot.’

She held back a round of sobs and slipped back into her room. It wouldn’t be long now. Soon she and Peter would have to say goodbye. He would be off to SHIELD and she would be off to college. There was no way of knowing whether or not they could make it work like this. Not being able to see one another for long stretches was sure to put a strain on them. No matter how much they loved each other, distance was a daunting obstacle.

Letting out a tired sigh, Mary Jane sat in front of her dresser and started brushing her hair. Her eyes drifted toward a picture of her and Peter. Another tear trailed down her cheek, but she wiped it away and kept working on her appearance. If this was going to be their last night together, she was going to make it special.

Above Queens

Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, swung through the crisp evening air in silence. Usually he would be ranting to himself about how annoying the criminals in New York were. Less than an hour ago he fought Shocker again, who had just been let out of jail for good behavior of all things. And before that, he stopped these two thugs who were trying to rob a hot dog stand. But that’s not where his head was at the moment. All he could think about was how his life was going to change tomorrow.

‘So tomorrow is the big day. I turn 18. I officially fall under SHIELD jurisdiction because of some crazy law about unnatural genetic mutations. You’d think I would earn some leeway after all the crazies I’ve helped catch. But no! Nick Fury just has to be a jerk.’

Landing atop a roof, Peter stared out into the distance at New York City. The view had always been a comforting sight. Even for all the troubles his spider powers had brought, there were always moments like this where everything looked so much less complicated. It would have been nice if it could always be like this. But people grow, things change, and jerk-off politicians and one-eyed generals always made it worse.

He should have been at least a little excited. Now he had a chance to do more than just web purse snatchers and the occasional masked nut job. He was going to work with the likes of Captain America and Iron Man while getting a first-rate education that would be paid for in full by SHIELD. Maybe under their authority, he wouldn’t have to worry about the cops shooting at him. Maybe J. Jonah Jameson might actually cut him some slack, although that might be asking for too much.

But it all came at a price. Captain Danvers told him flat out that he was in for a tough haul. Not only would he have to handle a full course-load, he would also have to go through training under the Ultimates. They would still let him go out on patrol, but since he was under SHIELD’s eye the cost of making mistakes would go up ten fold. He would either have to be more careful or hope he just got lucky. And luck was never on his side.

But the biggest price at all came down to one person…Mary Jane. He would be moving to some facility upstate. She would be moving to Empire State University. It was hard enough spending time together in between web-slinging and school. Now it was going to be even harder because he would live so far away. Just visiting her would be an arduous journey.

But it wasn’t like they wouldn’t see each other at all. He and Kitty Pryde were able to date while she lived at the X-mansion, but she had a hypersonic jet at her disposal and it was only with a high school workload. Maybe he could get Fury to lend him one of those SHIELD mini-jets, but that was probably pushing it. If he could, he would see MJ every day. But like always, the real world got in the way.

‘This sucks. They’re letting me fight with real heroes, but I have to give up my girlfriend? How fair is that? And it’s not like they’re giving me a choice here. I have to do this. God, why is it every time I get a break, it costs me something else? Is it so much to ask to just be Spider-Man and be with my girlfriend at the same time?’


The sun disappeared over the horizon. To Peter Parker, it was the last sunset he would ever see as Spider-Man, the high school kid who played hero in his spare time. Tomorrow, he would be Spider-Man, the hero-in-training under the explicit jurisdiction of SHIELD and the Ultimates. Neither one of them sounded too appealing. But it was yet another aspect of his life beyond his control.

‘I gotta stop droning. I’m supposed to be a hero for crying out loud! Here I am with a chance to make a real difference in the world and all I can do is complain. It’s not like MJ and I will be completely torn apart. I still love her and she loves me. That’s all we need, isn’t it?’

Peter let out a deep sigh. Change this big was sure to be tough. They’ll find a way to adjust. They had to. He couldn’t imagine his life without her.

‘Guess there’s nothing else left but to enjoy our last night together.’

Later That Night

“Mary, honey! I’m heading out! I left a casserole in the fridge if you’re hungry!”

“Okay mom! I’ll see you in the morning!” said Mary Jane from up in her room.

Mary Jane watched from her window as her mother pulled out of the driveway. Ever since she kicked her dad out of the house, she had been working extra shifts. That worked to her advantage sometimes because it left her and Peter alone in an empty house and a chance at some private time. Tonight was no different, but she was hoping to make it extra special.

“One night to say goodbye…” she said to herself, “Better make it count.”

For the last two weeks she had been planning for this. With every day that passed, she got more nervous. There were no guidelines to saying goodbye to your boyfriend for an unknown period of time. For all she knew, SHIELD would keep him under their thumb for years. They may even send him on a suicide mission. There were so many unknowns so she had to treat this as if it were a real goodbye. She eventually decided on what she would do. The only challenge now was to go through with it.

Just outside her window, she heard a familiar ‘thwisp’ sound. It was the familiar noise Peter’s webshooters made, hinting that he was close. She turned to her window, which was still open, and watched as he slipped into her room.

“Hey…” greeted Peter in a flat tone.

“Hey yourself, Tiger,” said Mary Jane with a half-smile, “Finish early tonight?”

“Doc Ock cancelled and Sandman is under the weather,” he joked, “So I’m actually on time for once.”

“Glad it happened tonight. Because we need to talk.”

Peter sighed and removed his mask, revealing his distraught expression. He didn’t like this anymore than she did. They knew this was coming, but they avoided talking about it. The past few weeks were all about enjoying the time they still had together. That time was up now. The cold hard truth was about to set in.

Mary Jane sat on the foot of her bed and patted the area next to her. Setting his mask aside, Peter sat next to her and took her hand in his. She moved in closer to him, enjoying the warmth she had become so fond of in the time they had been together.

“So…” said Peter in a distant tone, “You want to just sit in silence for a while before we talk about it? Because I honestly don’t know what to say.”

“That makes two of us,” said MJ, giving his hand a tight squeeze, “I’ve been going over this in my head every day for the past two weeks. And in all that time I’ve come up with nothing. I’m completely and totally at a loss here. Guess that shows what a great thinker I am.”

“At least we’re on the same page. Because I don’t know what to say other than this sucks.”

“Yeah, I think we can both agree on that,” she sighed, “But seriously, Peter, what’s this going to do to us?”

“You mean us as individuals or us as a ‘you-and-me?’”

“You know what I mean, Peter. I mean ‘us!’ Can there even be an ‘us’ with you going one way in life and me going another?”

“Well why not? Don’t people do long-distance relationships all the time?” replied Peter.

“Not like this they don’t,” said Mary Jane in an increasingly emotional tone, “You going to train with SHIELD is hardly the same as two people going to different colleges. You’re going to be a big time hero for crying out loud! And me? I’ll just be Mary Jane, your typical working college student.”

“Would you rather I not be a hero?”

“Of course not! I want you do good in the world, Peter.”

“Then why are you angry?”

“Why?!” she exclaimed, “Because I’m selfish, okay? I love you and I want to be with you! I always assumed that we would graduate and go to college together. And maybe along the way we would get a little more serious. But that’s not going to be easy after tomorrow.”

In her emotional state, she turned away from him. But Peter kept a hand on her shoulder, staying close to her in this difficult time.

“Does…does this mean we’re breaking up?” he asked with a look of hurt.

“Of course not,” she said in a calmer tone, “We tried that what? Twice already?”

“I had it at three.”

“Wouldn’t surprise me. But no matter how many times we break up, I can’t stop loving you, Peter.”

“Me neither,” he said, trailing his hand down her face, “I love you so much, Mary Jane. No crooked law will ever change that. But I have to do this. And in some ways…it might be for the better. Under SHIELD I could become a better hero. Just think of all the times you and Aunt May have been in danger just because I’m Spider-Man. Isn’t it worth developing a little skill to protect the people I love?”

It was hard to argue that. As much as Mary Jane wanted him to stay, there were still some very good reasons for Peter to do this. Memories of how Norman Osborn, Doctor Octavious, and the Kingpin had taken advantage of him came to mind. On a few occasions she was nearly killed. Peter always blamed himself for putting his loved ones in harms way. It was entirely understandable that he would want to learn to protect them. Hell, it was probably the noblest thing a guy could do for his girlfriend. But it still tore at her heart it had to happen like this.

In a fit of sobs, Mary Jane threw her arms around Peter and cried into his shoulder.

“But I don’t want you to go,” she said, her voice wrought with emotion.

“I’m sorry. I really am,” said Peter, swallowing hard as he held her in his powerful arms, “I’d stay with you if I could. But it’s not like I’ll be gone forever. I’ll be back eventually.”

“When?” she asked intently.

“I…I don’t know. But I’ll be back. I swear on my webs, I’ll be back.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”

Mary Jane let out more sobs as she clung to her lover. Peter had made promises before. Not all of them could be kept because his life as Spider-Man got in the way. But when it came to promises like this, he never wavered. Gazing into those loving eyes of his, she saw a certainty that went beyond words. Love had always brought them back together in the past. There was no reason to believe this would be any different.

It was sure to be hard. Nothing worth having is ever easy to begin with. But Mary Jane loved Peter and he loved her back. This was just another challenge in the many they had faced throughout the course of their relationship. And now that he made her a promise, she had hope.

No more words were spoken as Peter wiped the tears from her eyes and lovingly caressed her face. Her sorrow waned under his warmth. He even got her to smile with his tender gestures. Still clinging to him strong form, Mary Jane leaned in and captured his lips in a soft kiss. Peter closed his eyes and embraced the feeling, savoring her sweet taste. He wanted to remember it in every minute detail just as she wanted to remember the feeling of his warmth. As the kiss deepened, passion took over. Mary Jane planned on this and was ready for it.

“Peter…” she said in a loving tone, “If this is going to be our last night together…I want to make it special.”

“Oh? What did you have in mind?” asked Peter with a warm smile.

Mary Jane snaked her arms around his neck and slipped her legs around his waist. She pressed her body against his, feeling the hard flesh beneath his tight-fitting uniform. She gazed at him with a look that cried sensuality. Peter was quickly drawn in and slipped his arms down her womanly curves and onto her waist.

“Make love to me,” she said intently, “Make love to me one last time before you leave.”

Her words were so intense. Peter could barely get the words out.

“Mary Jane…”

“This may be our last chance for a while. So let’s make it count.”

“Make it count…I can do that,” grinned Peter.

With warm smiles, they kissed again. This time, they didn’t hold back. Passions took over, guiding their hearts and bodies to a new level of intimacy. Peter drew his hands up Mary Jane’s beautiful body while she traced a path up his chest and along his arms. They had made love many times before and had always enjoyed it, but they could already sense that this time was going to be different.

After their lips parted, they began removing their clothes. Mary Jane grabbed the hem of her shirt and slid it off over her head, revealing her fully formed breasts. She didn’t bother wearing a bra. She knew this was going to happen and had already prepared for it. She then helped Peter out of the top half of his uniform, which was always a little tough because it was so tight. But with her help, his manly upper body was exposed to her and the two lovers were further drawn in.

Their bodies had grown since the early days of their relationship. Peter’s spider-powers had always given him a good build, even if he was still somewhat wiry. But over the past few years, he had bulked up a bit and grown into a handsome young man. Mary Jane had grown quite a bit as well. She was hardly the nerdy redhead she was her freshman year. Her breasts had grown quite a bit. She even got a jealous look from some girls because of them. The rest of her figure developed with equal majesty. Her legs and hips grew in perfect proportion to her figure. It never ceased to amaze Peter how beautiful she had become.

“Mmm…Peter,” gasped Mary Jane as he grasped her breasts in each hand.

She captured his lips again and did some touching of her own. Mary Jane gazed in wonder at what a sensual man Peter Parker had become. He was already somewhat sweaty from patrol, giving him that manly aroma that always intoxicated her. His muscles felt hard, yet warm to her touch. She traced up his arms, feeling his toned bicep muscle. Then she trailed over his chest, feeling down towards his core. All the while they kept kissing, their lips wrestling in a growing heat of passion.

The arousal was building fast. Mary Jane felt a hard bulge growing in his pants pressing against her thighs. He sensed her arousal as well in the way she leaned into his grasp, moaning every time he rubbed her breasts. They kept following their passions, taking the moment to the next level.

Mary Jane trailed her lips down his face and over his upper body. Peter closed his eyes and leaned back, moaning softly at the warm feeling of his lover’s touch. She was slow and thorough, kissing along the contours of his body as if to commit them to memory. When she got to his stomach, she grabbed hold of his pants and gave them a firm tug. Peter lifted his hips slightly and helped her get them off. His pants were tight enough without a throbbing erection, but with a little maneuvering she got them off along with his boots. Now free from its confines, his dick was hard and erect. With a seductive smile, Mary Jane leaned in to lick it.

“Oh God, MJ…” moaned Peter.

“Like that, Tiger?” she said playfully.

“Oh yeah!”

Mary Jane gazed up at her lover as she slid her tongue up his entire length. Once she reached the tip, she gave it a playful tease before taking it all the way in her mouth. Peter’s arms almost gave out as he let out a deep moan. Her talented tongue felt so good around his dick. She knew just how to work it, sliding it along the base of his shaft as her head bobbed up and down his length. Mary Jane was so good at oral sex. He remembered how reluctant she was to try it at first, but once she got into it there was no stopping her.

Peter’s breathing deepened as he watched his lover suck him hard. He ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair to guide her through the motions. She teased him along the way, rubbing his balls and stroking the base of his dick. She knew just how he liked it and went all out in making him feel great. While she sucked him, she used her free hand to undo her pants. She was getting so wet from all this teasing and reached into her panties to finger herself. She wanted Peter so bad. And this may be the last night she could be with him like this for a while.

After a round of thorough sucking, Mary Jane rose up and slipped out of her pants. Peter helped get them off, smiling as she wiggled her hips in a seductive manner. Now she was only in a pair of lace panties. He could tell she was already aroused from the streaks of wetness seeping down her inner thighs. She wanted him and he wanted her. There was no stopping them now.

“Peter…take me,” she beckoned him.

Grinning seductively, Peter grabbed her by the hips and effortlessly lifted her off the floor and laid her onto the bed. Mary Jane laid back, her arms by her side as her lover hovered over her. He captured her lips in another passionate kiss and began trailing his lips down her body. He gave her breasts another tease, licking around the cleavage and pinching her erect nipples. Shivers of delight surged through her body, adding to her arousal. He then kissed over her navel and grabbed the sides of her panties. Mary Jane instinctively lifted her hips, allowing him to slide them down her sexy legs.

“Wow…” said Peter as he took in the beautiful sight, “You’re really wet.”

“You know how to turn me on, Peter Parker.”

“That I do,” he said with a playful grin.

Grabbing hold of her thighs, he spread her legs so her moist folds were exposed to him. Her outer lips were already wet with arousal. Her clit was also swollen under the thin patch of trimmed hair. The smell was intoxicating. It drew Peter in and he buried his face in her cunt, evoking a deep gasp from Mary Jane.

“Ohhhhhhh Peter!”

He grinned at her reaction. Having made love to Mary Jane numerous times before, he knew her body well. He knew just how to tease her and made an extra special effort to go the distance tonight. Using his skilled hands, he parted the lips of her folds and flicked his tongue into her depths. He then licked up the moist folds, giving special attention to her clit.

Mary Jane’s whole body trembled. She gasped for air as sensations of pleasure shot through her body. She rubbed her breasts, moaning with intent as his tongue trailed over her most intimate areas. It felt so good. Peter had always been good at teasing her like this. Usually she let him do it longer, but tonight she wanted to get right to the good stuff.

“Oh-oh Peter! No more! I need to feel you inside me! Please…please give it to me!” she urged.

“Anything for you, love,” he told her, “And I promise I’ll make tonight extra special.”

Rising up from her lower regions, Peter positioned himself on top of his naked lover. Mary Jane kept her legs spread, bending her knees over his arms and drawing him into her embrace. They met in another kiss, allowing their naked bodies to mesh in a heated passion. She held onto his shoulders while he held her by the hips and guided his erect penis to her entrance. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt his hard length penetrate her vagina. He watched as her face contorted to the sensations, going slow so her inner muscles could stretch to his length. Her tight confines felt so good around his dick. Once he was all the way in they each let out a sharp gasp and began moving their bodies.

“Mary Jane-uh-uh-oh God you’re so beautiful!” moaned Peter.

“Peter-uh-uh-oh God-uh-uh-so deep-uh-oh you’re so deep inside me!”

The two lovers embraced each other passionately as they worked their bodies into a sexual heat. Peter worked his pelvis in a fervent motion, thrusting his cock in and out of Mary Jane’s wet pussy. Each time he thrust in she tensed her inner muscles, making for a tight, moist grip around his member. It was ecstasy. Their naked flesh rubbed together, working up a good sweat. Mary Jane’s breasts pressed against his chest. As he worked his pelvis against hers, he kissed down her neck and along her cleavage. Her taste intoxicated him. His every touch intensified the feeling. It was growing into something truly special.

Mary Jane smiled as Peter caressed her face. He smiled back, dazed by her beauty. They rolled around on the bed, allowing their hands to roam freely over their naked skin. The kissed again, staying close as they worked their bodies in a steady, yet passionate pace. It wasn’t like the quickies they had when time was a factor. It wasn’t the overly playful sex they enjoyed when they had more time. This was special. This was tender, loving, and passionate. It felt so appropriate for a night like this.

While on top, Mary Jane bucked her hips along Peter’s cock. He maintained a firm grip on her butt, delivering an upward thrust every time she plunged down onto his dick. The intensity of their moans deepened and the pace quickened as they built up the feeling. They didn’t want it to end too quickly. If this was to be their last time together, they wanted to draw it out.

They kept rolling around on the bed until Peter was back on top again. This time Mary Jane hooked her legs around his torso, the balls of her feet digging into his lower back. Every time he thrust into her, she added a little extra force. This drove him deeper into her womanly depths, hitting her most sensitive areas and sending waves of bliss through her body. It was too much for her to take. As much as she wanted to draw this feeling out, she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“UH-UH-PETER-UH-OH I’M GONNA CUM-UH-OH-OH-OH-PETER!” she cried.

“UH-UH-ME TOO-UH-UH-MJ-UH-OH GOD I’M GONNA CUM!”

“LET’S-UH-LET’S CUM TOGETHER!”

Mary Jane gripped his arms and held on tight. Her legs held Peter in vice of flesh, encasing him in her heavenly grasp. He grunted hard, thrusting into her with more vigor. The rhythm became so heated her bed began banging against the wall. Finally, they felt it. Mary Jane closed her eyes, threw her head back, and let out a cry of ecstasy. Her throbbing pussy clamped down on Peter’s erect dick as waves of orgasmic bliss coursed through her body. The extra tightness got Peter to climax as well. While holding onto her hips, he thrust into her one last time. His throbbing dick was lodged deep in her pussy as he released his load inside her. His thick cum mixed with her feminine juices in a wondrous union of passion.

For a moment they relished in the feeling, holding each other closely as they gasped for air. Their hearts were pounding and sweat glistened all over their bodies. Peter watched in awe at MJ’s blissful expression. He smiled warmly and caressed her face, expressing the love he felt so strongly for her. When she opened her eyes she smiled back, admiring his handsome face and alluring eyes. She would miss moments like this, sharing this level of deep intimacy. That made it all the more important she savor this.

“Mmm…you really are a hero,” said Mary Jane warmly.

“Since when is making love to my girlfriend a superpower?” he said coyly.

“Well it should be,” she said, pulling him in closer.

They shared a tender kiss. Their bodies were still recovering from such a passionate round of lovemaking. Usually, they didn’t draw it out that long. But on a night like this, they weren’t going to hold anything back. To hell with all the crap they had to go through to be together. This was their night.

“So…” said Peter as they parted, “How long until your mom gets home?”

“Not for a good long while,” she answered with a grin, “What’s your curfew for tonight?”

“Aunt May said I have a free pass tonight. So the sky’s the limit.”

“Good…because I want to keep making love to you for as long as possible. If this is going to be our last time for a while, we better make it count.”

“Make it count by making love…makes sense to me.”

“Shut up and kiss me, lover.”

Laughing playfully, Peter and Mary Jane kissed again with renewed passion. Their usual cares and concerns were tossed aside. It would have taken an all out Apocalypse to tear Peter away from the arms of this girl. He was going to make love to Mary Jane until his superhuman endurance gave out. He wanted to treasure every moment with her, knowing it would give him strength during the lonely nights to come.

Their lovemaking took a more playful turn. Mary Jane took the imitative and rolled on top of him, smothering him with passionate kisses and rubbing her naked body against his. She did everything she could to entice him, whispering naughty words into his ear and rubbing her breasts in his face. Peter loved it, returning the favor with some teasing of his own. He skillfully kneaded her breasts, licking around her nipples and making her squeal with delight. He then slipped his hands down to her butt and gave it a firm squeeze. All this teasing helped build their arousal until they were ready for another round.

Mary Jane pulled Peter up so that he was in a sitting position with her legs arched over his waist. She maneuvered herself onto his lap, rising up slightly so he could get a better grip on her rump. His dick was rock hard again. One of the benefits of having spider powers was that he could heal a little faster. He was no Wolverine, but it was enough to get him erect again and ready for more. While holding onto his shoulders, Mary Jane closed her eyes and lowered herself onto his dick. She let out a deep moan and he let out a sharp grunt, the hot sensations once again filling their bodies.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Peter!” purred MJ in delight.

“Oh yeah….oh-oh you feel so good, MJ!”

Maintaining a firm grip on one another, Peter and Mary Jane rocked their bodies in a sexual rhythm. Mary Jane planted her feet firmly on the bed and moved her pelvis against his, their naked flesh grinding together in a heated fury. Peter held onto her butt, guiding her along his length and adding extra vigor to his movements. As their bodies moved, Mary Jane leaned back and cried out to the heavens. Peter watched in a daze, leaning in and trailing his lips up her beautiful body. The pace was even more vigorous than the first time and they soon lost themselves in the moment.

Slow lovemaking turned to all out sex. Peter and MJ moved their bodies with intense vigor, their naked flesh grinding together in a sweaty heat. They panted to each movement, laughing and moaning together in the spirit of the moment. They then shifted positions towards the end of the bed. Mary Jane fell on her back and Peter got on top of her. This time her legs were hitched up over his shoulders, showing off her feminine flexibility. Holding onto her thighs, Peter fervently thrust into her tight cunt. Her breasts bounced with each movement and she gasped harder each time he thrust into her. Soon, she was on the brink of another orgasm.

“Uh-uh-uh-oh-oh I’m cumming again-uh-Peter-uh-I’m cumming!” she cried out.

Peter didn’t slow down. Instead he stepped up the pace of his movements, pushing her to the edge until her body arched and her cunt throbbed in another blissful climax. He watched as her face contorted to the sensations of ecstasy. She looked so beautiful. He drew her into a deep kiss, tasting her heavenly lips. He didn’t cum with her, but she was bent on changing that.

Rising up, she drew Peter closer to the foot of the bed. There she stood up and did a little dance for him, swaying her body and placing his hands over her breasts. She smiled at the dazed look on his face. He always looked so cute when he was staring at a naked woman. She swayed her hips as she slithered down his manly form, kissing from his neck down his chest. She briefly lowered to her knees and gave his dick a quick tease. He was still hard and covered in her feminine juices. It looked ready for more action.

“Ready for more, Tiger?” she said seductively.

“I’m always ready for you, MJ,” said Peter in a husky tone.

“Mmm…I love it when you sound manly.”

“You want me to do my Wolverine impression?”

“Um…no,” she said coyly, “Why don’t you just sit back and let me take you to heaven?”

Peter responded with a content sight, watching as Mary Jane captured his lips again and rubbed her naked body against his. She then turned around so she was facing away and lowered herself back onto his dick. Once inside, she began bouncing up and down his length. Peter grabbed her by the waist and grunted with the hot sensations, holding on as she pushed him to his limits.

Mary Jane moved her body with the vigor he head when he made her climax. She smiled and moaned as the hot slapping sound of her butt hitting his lap echoed through the room. She even swirled her hips around, working his cock around the wet depths of her vagina. She kept doing this until she felt Peter’s grip on her tighten, indicating he was close to another climax.

“Uh-uh-MJ-uh-I’m cumming-uh-OH GOD!”

She slowed down and let his dick penetrate into her as deep as possible. She could feel him pressing against her cervix as his cock sprayed another load of his semen into her depths. It was warm and sensual. His dick throbbed with pleasure as he gasped for air. He clung to his lover as his body tensed through the feelings of euphoria. When the sensations passed he fell back onto the bed where Mary Jane crawled over and joined him.

“You’re so good to me,” he said breathlessly.

“Just doing what a good superhero girlfriend does best,” grinned MJ.

“Lap dances?”

“Hey! Just for that you gotta make love to me again.”

“Oh I will…just give me a minute.”

“Fine,” she said playfully, “But in the meantime…”

Mary Jane rolled to his side and snuggled up to his warmth. She took him in her arms and tenderly trailed her fingers down his face. Her gentle touch helped Peter relax. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her, playfully trailing his hands down her waist and hips. They laid together like this for a good while, taking some time to catch their breath. It felt good just to be in each others’ arms. Eventually, the touching grew more passionate and they made love again.

This time, they didn’t restrict themselves to the bed. Showing off his super strength, Peter lifted MJ up by her waist and sat her on her dresser. They remained lip locked the whole time with Mary Jane’s legs secured around his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. Once she was settled, Peter held her legs apart and guided his cock back into her pussy. He let out a manly grunt as he began pounding away, his pelvis smacking against hers. They kept with a vigorous pace, choosing to fuck more than make love this time. Mary Jane’s nails raked down his back as her body rocked to his, moaning every time his throbbing member filled her insides.

Once the dresser started shaking too violently, Peter lifted her up again and pinned her against the wall. With her arms and legs still wrapped around him, he moved her up and down his cock. Their sweaty skin grinded together in the heat of passion as their lips wrestled passionately every step of the way. Peter and Mary Jane coordinated their movements until they neared another climax. They worked their bodies so hard they almost lost their grip on each other. But they held on long enough to reach another climax.

Their impassioned moans filled the room as they gasped sharply from the hot sensation. By now their bodies were glowing with sweat, the intense physical activity leaving them panting for air. They found their way back to the bed where they rolled around in each others’ arms, making out and savoring every last sensation. Normally, they wouldn’t have stopped at this point, but they didn’t want it end.

On the bed they slowed things down. They returned to tender lovemaking, drawing it out and enjoying every blissful moment. They did it in every position they could think of. Peter laid on his back and Mary Jane got on top of him so her pussy was in his face and his dick was in hers. From there they orally teased one another with MJ sucking his dick while Peter licked and teased her pussy. Then Peter laid MJ on her side and thrust into her from behind, holding a leg up with one hand and reaching around to fondle her breast with another. After that MJ got on her hands and knees while Peter got behind her and worked his dick in and out of her pussy. It was the kind of intimacy the two lovers had come to treasure. They didn’t want to let it go.

Time lost all meaning as they moved their bodies in a harmonious rhythm. They kissed, touched, and felt each other in every way they could. The smooth fleshy sounds of naked flesh grinding mixed with passionate moans and soft pants. But even with Peter’s superhuman endurance and Mary Jane’s determination not to let him go, their bodies were ready to give out. They only had energy for one last climax together.

For the last push, Mary Jane was on top and Peter was lying flat on his back. She was straddling his pelvis, gyrating her hips in fury of thorough motions. Peter held onto her hips, thrusting upwards each time she slammed down onto his member. Her breasts bounced with each movement. It was like she was dancing on top of him. Peter gazed up at her in awe, her face awash with euphoria. Her hot pussy throbbed around his cock, pushing him closer to his climax. He wanted to hold out for her. If this was to be their last climax with each other, they were going to have it together.

“UH-UH-UH-OH MJ-MJ-UH-I-I’M CUMMING-UH-OH I’M GONNA CUM!” gasped Peter.

“UH-UH-OH YES-OH YES-OH-OH ME TOO-UH-LET’S CUM TOGETHER!”

The pace of their lovemaking intensified. Peter gripped her hips harder, grunting as he thrust up into her with more vigor. Mary Jane held onto his waist, moving her hips more forcefully. They could feel it coming. Their final climax together was so close. Then they felt it.

Mary Jane grasped her breasts and arched her back as the feeling washed over her. Her pussy tightened over Peter’s cock, unleashing a surge of bliss through her body. Her hot confines made Peter cum soon after. His dick throbbed as he released his load inside her, sending ripples of pleasure throughout his being. They each let out a moan of euphoria together as they came together in one last embrace. The two lovers gazed into each others’ eyes with great passion and came together in a deep kiss. It was the perfect way to end their last time together.

For everything they had to overcome together, from Norman Osborn to an army of clones, Peter and Mary Jane shared something truly special. Peter still couldn’t believe a guy like him could end up with a girl like her. She stood by him in his darkest hour. He pushed her to be the kind of hero he was today. But he was more than just a hero to the world. He was a special hero to Mary Jane. He not only saved her life more times than she could count. He was there for her in the ways that mattered most. He might not always have been on time because of his duties, but he was still there for her.

Tired and utterly spent from so much lovemaking, Peter and Mary Jane slipped under the covers and cuddled.

“I love you, Mary Jane,” said Peter softly, “No matter what happens I’ll always love you.”

“I love you too, Peter,” said Mary Jane, “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. I don’t know how I’ll get by without you.”

“You’ll be fine, Tiger. Just be careful out there. I want you back in one piece.”

“Trust me, MJ, as long as I have you to come home to I’ll have all the more reason to come back.”

“It’s still going to be hard going on without you,” she said in a solemn tone

“I’ll be back one day. I made a promise, remember? And a good hero always keeps his promises.”

As if to seal the deal, Peter gave her a tender kiss. For the rest of the night they lay in bed together. And even though tomorrow would tear them apart for a while, tonight was a fitting way to say goodbye. It gave all the more reason to treasure that day when they would be reunited again, but until that time came, this moment was theirs too treasure.

************************

THE END

AN: Thanks for reading everybody. Don’t forget to send me feedback. Post a review on the fanfiction website or send me your thoughts via email at slickboy444@aol.com. There will be a one-shot sequel to this so stay tuned. Thanks again for reading and I wish you all the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story