Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2

Ranma's cousin Chiakana Saotome

by tenseiga

Ranma has a cousin by the name of Chiakana Saotome.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-06-01 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 1400 words

?Blocked
Ranma got a cousin who knows his secret by heart her name is Chiakana Zacobira Saotome who is engage to Kuro Techibara of the Techibara Martial Arts School. I came to live at the Tendo Martial Arts School. “Um hi.” I said. “Oh hi.” She said. “I’m Chiakana Zacobira Saotome the cousin to Ranma.” I said. “Ah yes he did say his cousin is coming today.” She said. I smiled at her and came in. Ranma came to us. “Chiakana you came.” He said. “I see you still have the curse on you.” I said. I went to school with Ranma and Akane. “Who this lovely lady?” Kuno asked. “This girl?” Akane asked. “She’s Chiakana Saotome.” Ranma said. “She’s beautiful.” Kuno said. “I know.” He said. “You are her cousin?” He asked confused. “Yes, I am.” He said. “Ranma it’s time to go.” I said. “Her full name is Chiakana Zacobira Saotome.” He said. “I see.” He said. “You do?” He asked. “I do.” He said. “So do you love Chiakana?” He asked. “Yes.” He said. “But, coz I am engaged to Kuro Techibara.” I whispered. “That means you can’t have a little fun.” He said. “I know can you believe it?” I asked. “Maybe just a smile.” He said. “When I see you smile I can face the world sometimes I want to quit the fight when I see you smile I can face the world I see a ray of light though the clouds.” I said. “I’m so into you.” Kuro said. “I know that voice.” I said. I saw Kuro in the corner of my eye. “Kuro Techibara.” I said. “Chiakana Saotome, you are here.” He said. Kuro begins to sing Shimmer, and I started laughing. “I love that laughing.” He said. Chiakana begin to cough up blood. “Chia you have secondary tuberculosis.” Ranma said. Dr. Tofu patted Ranma’s hips. Chiakana has a disposition. “3, 2, and 1.” Dr. Tofu said. Ranma fell down. “What’s wrong?” Akane asked. Ranma tried to get up, but couldn’t. “My legs I can’t move them.” Ranma said. Akane bent down. I was there beside Ranma. “I want Chiakana to carry me.” Ranma said. So Chiakana picked him up. “Chiakana are you all right?” Ranma asked. Chiakana nodded. He is going to be not to be able to walk forever until he learns to love Akane. Chiakana thought. That morning, Ranma is still in bed sleeping. “Ranma, you are going to be late for school.” Akane said. Ranma tried to get up, but couldn’t move his legs. “Akane, I can’t move my legs.” Ranma said. Akane was shocked. “Chiakana, what’s going on?” Akane asked. Chiakana came in the room of Ranma’s. “He is going to be not to be able to walk forever until he learns to love you, Akane.” Chiakana said. Akane can’t believe this until Ranma falls in love with her he can’t walk. “I will go to school you try to get your rest.” Akane said. Ranma is running a fever, and is gravelly ill. Ranma passed out when Akane is out the room, and Chiakana is running a fever already so she had Kuro go and explain that Chiakana is running a fever of 103. “Where is Ranma?” Kuno asked. Ranma is in bed trying to walk to the divan. “Don’t try to hurt yourself.” Kasumi said. Chiakana got out of bed and saw Ranma in the hallway. “Do you want me to carry you to the divan?” Chiakana asked. Ranma looked at her. “Of course.” Ranma said. Ranma fallen asleep. Akane bought home his homework. “How long will this take?” Akane asked. Akane felt Ranma’s forehead. “You have a fever.” Akane said. Ranma opened his eyes a little. “No wonder my head feels fuzzy and eyes are blurry I can’t even see you Akane.” Ranma said. Akane wondered why Ranma couldn’t see her. Chiakana has the Tiger’s Eye that put all who sees it into submission. It was 10 weeks later, Ranma got over his fever but that the not walking forever his legs is still useless. “Do you want me to carry you to school?” Chiakana asked. Ranma nodded. Kuno saw this little thing, but Kuro knew what happened and accepted it. “Chiakana, you take Ranma to his classroom?” Akane asked. Chiakana nodded. “Ranma can walk I know it.” Kuno said. Ranma looked at his cousin. “Put me down Chia.” Ranma said. Chiakana put Ranma down, Ranma tried to walk but fell. “My hips didn’t get healed not forever.” Ranma said. Chiakana carried Ranma to lunch. “I don’t want to forced my company onto them they deserved so much more than I can give them.” Ranma said. Ranma wanted to give his heart to Akane, but he gets inarticulate of what he really wants to say. His words don’t come out right he wanted to give to Akane for years his heart. He wanted to say I love you Akane but he can’t change her mind he wants it to go away. “Bury me Akane what if I wanted to fight for the rest of my life you are killing me.” Ranma said. Ranma’s fever came back at lunch and it is 103 degrees he passed out in the food, and Akane got worried about Ranma. “Chiakana, take him home now he will just stays at home I guess he doesn’t want to forced his company onto them and he also thinks they deserved so much more that he can give them.” Akane said. Chiakana carried Ranma, back home, and put him into bed. Ranma woke up that night with no memory of Akane or his feminine side. Ranma woken up with no memory of anything not even his own name his only memory that he has a cousin named Chiakana Saotome. Then Akane came in. “Who are you?” Ranma asked. Akane looked at Chiakana. “What’s wrong with him?” Akane asked. Chiakana wondered the same thing and came up with an answer. “He lost his memories.” Chiakana said. Ranma had to stayed home because he has no memories of his fiancée or anyone else. “So where’s Ranma?” Kuno asked. Akane looked at Kuno. “He is at home still he has a fever, he can’t walk yet, and he has amnesia I am so worried.” Akane said. Ranma is at Tendo’s house still. “Chiakana, can you tell me who was beside you?” Ranma asked. Ranma needed his memories back, but one day he got his memories rushed back to him. “Akane, where’s Akane?” Ranma yelling. Ranma caught Legionnaires’ disease the severe form of pneumonia his symptoms are headache, chest pain, lung congestion, and high fever. Ranma’s chest pain got worst. Chiakana has bronchial asthma as well as secondary tuberculosis, bronchitis, and was born with weak bronchial tubes. Akane came running. “Ranma, how are you feeling?” Akane asked. Ranma felt the chest pain. “I have Legionnaires’ disease.” Ranma said. Akane got the thermometer. “It says 103 degrees it’s really high.” Akane said. Ranma needed Akane he never tells her what he is really feeling. Ranma is stuck in bed with the severe case of pneumonia. He wants Akane. It’s a drug that Ranma can’t live without and he needs it almost everyday. Ranma is feeling sexually that day. Akane came in and saw that Ranma is breathing hard. Ranma has the hemorrhagic fever now and his symptoms with that fever and muscle aches and progress to dizziness collapse, swelling, and shock, that day he collapsed unto the floor. “Oh man, Ranma, please hang on.” Akane said. He has both Hemorrhagic Fever and Legionnaires’ disease. Ranma has lost contact with reality, bizarre behavior, disorganized thinking and speech, decreased emotional expressiveness, and social withdrawal. Ranma became so useless that he stays in bed. “Ranma, are you ok?” Akane asked. Ranma lost contact with reality. “Where am I?” Ranma asked. Chiakana looked at her cousin. “Its ok cousin I’m right here and there isn’t anything to be afraid of.” Chiakana said. Ranma’s chest is in the deepest pain. “Ah my body.” Ranma said. Chiakana is getting worried about her cousin. "Ranma, what's wrong?" Chiakana asked. Ranma looked at Chiakana. "It's the Legionnaires' disease it came back." Ranma said.
Sign up to rate and review this story