Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Snapshots

by clueless

Irritated with Asami, Takaba sent him some pictures.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 1553 words - Complete

?Blocked
Snapshots
clueless_psycho
Viewfinder fandom (Yamane Ayano), AsamixTakaba
PWP, smut, yaoi, lemon, bondage, hints of my other fics, no beta, NC 17
Notes: inspired by hidden_hero's post about Japanese boys with their cell phones ^_~

Written especially for 2nd Takaba's week at club_sion



Takaba waited patiently, full of hope, at the sound of connecting signal, only to moan aloud when he once again heard Asami's voice in monotonic tone: This is Asami Ryuuichi, I can't take your call right now, please call again later. This time, Takaba almost threw his cell phone to the wall for getting too frustrated at his failure in contacting Asami.

Damn Asami, Takaba cursed as he lowered himself on the floor, aware of his throbbing hard-on. Yes, he was horny, for some reasons he did not understand. He just suddenly got horny when he got back home. And he did not want to release it himself. He wanted... Takaba snarled at the thought of Asami. If Asami did not want Takaba to be unfaithful, why couldn't he keep his part of the deal by being available when Takaba needed him, not only the other way around? Why didn't he pick up the phone? He knew that Asami could be in an important meeting with some important clients, but why couldn't he at least take the call and explain?

Takaba slipped his hand inside his shorts to feel his swollen cock, sighing deeply at his own touch. He half-closed his eyes, and as he ran his fingertips along the thick, hard shaft, he imagined it was Asami's hand doing the job for him.

Asami, Takaba breathed heavily. His other hand tightened the grip around his cell phone.

Takaba opened his eyes, setting his gaze on the cell phone.

He grinned widely.

The first result was horrible. He frowned to see how scary it looked. He did not want anything too blatant like this. He wanted something... a bit tasteful, as he was going to tease Asami - if possible, arouse him -, not to irritate him. He quickly pressed the button to discard the snapshot from his cell phone.

He tried some different angles. As much a good photographer he was, it was difficult to take pictures of himself using a cell phone camera, because he could not see the screen. He wished he had a dual camera cell phone, that would make something like this much, much easier.

He had to laugh at himself, knowing very well, even if he survived this, he would never have a use of that kind of thing.

After several shots, Takaba decided on one of the best and deleted the rest. This should do. The distant was right, not too close, not to far, just right, so Asami would know that it was him, and not anybody else.

As Takaba pulled his shorts up, confining his happy erection back, he pressed several buttons on the cell phone to send the snapshot to Asami.

Then, he waited, smiling as he imagined about things Asami would possibly do to him as the result of getting a picture of Takaba's erection in his cell phone.

One hour passed, and there was still nothing from Asami. No call to scold him, no sms to tell him to go fuck himself. Takaba pouted, not slightly happy to be completely ignored by Asami.

He decided that it was the right time to show Asami that when he was serious, he meant it.

But he would not do the crappy picture using cell phone camera anymore. He would do it right this time.

Takaba had never been so grateful to invest on a crisp, white cotton shirt. Usually he needed it to wear with the only suit he had in his closet, to get him through some places, like Club Sion. He never thought he would have another use of that horribly nerdy looking item.

The next item he grabbed was his tie, which, again, he was grateful to have in his rather poor collection. And after a careful searching, he located the digital camera he bought a while ago just because it looked fashionable. It was out of date now, only something like 2.8 megapixels, but it was better than the cell phone camera and not as complicated as his beloved viewfinder.

He set the digital camera on the table, making sure that the lens would catch the bed precisely. When he was satisfied with the angle, he began peeling his t-shirt, briefs and shorts off, and replaced them with the shirt, unbuttoned.

However, his cock had somehow softened a bit. Takaba could not have that. He wanted Asami to see how much he wanted him. Takaba grabbed the handlotion bottle from his bed headboard, squeezed some contents into his palm and as he sat at the edge of the bed, he went to town.

Takaba almost could not stop it. It was just too good. But he kept reminding himself that Asami's hand felt much, much better than this, and at one point, he finally unwrapped his fingers from his erection, before he exploded, and ruined the whole thing.

By the grace of gods, with the help of his mouth and tongue, he successfully tied his wrists together with the necktie. He was panting heavily afterwards, from too much works and too much excitement. Now that he had everything in place, he went to where the digital camera was, and press the timer button.

He managed to get back to the bed, and set himself in a planned pose - arms up above his head, legs bent up and slightly apart, and pain-pleasure expression - before the camera flashed and caught his picture. He quickly checked the result, when he found out that it was not really good, he took another one.

The second one was exactly what he wanted to look. As he pulled the tie with his teeth to release his wrists, Takaba decided to try some more poses.

A little over one hour later, he downloaded five pictures he considered the best into his laptop and erased them from the camera. Although he never liked to be photographed, he was happy with these results. He then copied the files into his cell phone, and again, erased them from the laptop. It was such as headachy process, but he had to take precautions.

The last thing he did was sending the pictures one by one, in ten minutes intervals, to Asami.

Still grinning widely, Takaba went to sleep, ignoring his throbbing hard-on.

*

The picture was bad enough, displayed in tehnicolor, on a thirty six inches flat TV screen in Asami's penthouse. Takaba could se every details: his expression - torn between lust and disgust, pain and pleasure; his body - tensed, sweating and in various positions; his nipples - perky, hard, glowing pink; and his erection - hard, heavy, throbbing and deep red. The sound, set one level below the maximum, made everything worse. He could hear his breathings and moans and writhes and whimpers as Asami fucked him again and again. And he, he looked like a slut that what he really was, enjoying the whole sex, not being able to stop the pleasure, and begged for more when Asami finished with one round.

He wanted it to stop. The show only aroused him in a very, very bad way. But he could not move to switch the TV off. He had his body roped to a wooden chair. His hands were tied behind the back of the chair, and his lower legs into each of the front legs of the chair, making his knees spread apart wide enough to show everything between his legs. The most embarrassing one was his erection, jutting out against his crotch, throbbing and dripping.

He could not scream either, for he was gagged.

Meanwhile, Asami sat leisurely on a comfortable sofa, a few meters from him, watching the show with interest, smoking, sipping his whiskey, and glancing at him with a mock grin from time to time.

Takaba knew that he should have had learned his lesson after the New Year incident. But, no, he just had to try Asami's patience again by sending him his pictures while he was horny. It was Asami's bodyguard who barged into his apartment, and dragged him out and took him to Asami's penthouse. Asami was waiting for him in his bedroom, and next thing he knew, Asami gave him what he had been longing for the whole day - sex. Harsh. Rough. But still sex. More importantly: with Asami. And when Takaba thought he could not take it another time, Asami forced some drugs into his mouth, and they continued.

Later, Asami forced him to watch the recorded result. Takaba wished he saw the camera hidden in Asami's dressing table. But he was too busy with getting screwed by Asami to notice anything in the room, let alone a hidden camera.

"Really, Takaba," said Asami as he crushed his cigarette butt into an ashtray. "Didn't I tell you that I'd be happy to make a private video of you?"

Asami got up, his hand reached for something at the coffee table. He strode towards Takaba and showed him a very small cell phone. Takaba blinked in panic.

"Let's see how long it vibrates with battery fully charged," said Asami coldly.



~end
Sign up to rate and review this story