Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Jealousy is a strange feeling

by clueless

Takaba saw Asami with another man and decided to take revenge.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 3470 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Jealousy is a strange feeling
Author: clueless_psycho
Fandom, Pairing: Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, Asami/Takaba
Rating: NC-17 (MA)
Warning: PWP, smut, lemon, slash (of course!), no beta
Diclaimer: covers earsTakaba is minemineminemineminemineminemine!!!! laughs maniacally
Note: written for ingenius_inc's Takaba Stripper challenge and Asami month at club_sion



Takaba smirked when he saw Asami emerging from the building, tailed by Horikawa Kyoshi. Just like Asami, Horikawa was a well-known yakuza leader too, and when both met, it was safe to assume that some big deals were going on underground Tokyo.

Takaba raised his camera, viewfinder ready to catch their pictures. He took a deep breath, aware of his heartbeat, which suddenly raced, and of goose bumps formed on his stomach. He took it as a reaction of too much excitement, to know that his informant was right about the meeting, not a reaction upon seeing Asami.

Although tonight, Asami looked exceptionally good in his dark suit.

Takaba shook the thought of Asami off of his mind and concentrated on the viewfinder. Asami's car was waiting as Asami and Horikawa wrapped up their meeting. Takaba thought that there was something funny about the way they stood so close to each other. About the way Asami's face leaning too close to Horikawa's. About the way he had his hand at the small of Horikawa's back.

And just as Takaba was ready to push the button of his camera, Horikawa moved even closer, Asami hugged Horikawa, and received a kiss on his cheek, very close his lips.

Takaba frowned, his blood suddenly went cold and he had forgotten about his intention of capturing pictures of the two yakuza leaders together. He blinked but held his breath.

What was that supposed to mean?

But... but... Asami looked genuinely happy for the kiss.

And Horikawa... Horikawa could be successful as a model if he had not chosen to be a mafia leader. He was just... plain good looking... plain beautiful...

But then, a kiss between mafia members was a very common show of trust and closeness.

Except, in Takaba's eyes right now, it looked too intimate to be just a show of trust. It suggested something.

Takaba shook his head. He was imagining things. If there was something going on between them, it was some black market deals, not... not... Takaba bit his lower lip. He could not even get the word to form in his brain.

He lifted his camera again, ready to shoot again. But the car was gone. So were Asami and Horikawa.

Takaba fell to the ground, his butt hitting the concrete floor of the roof hard. He sighed heavily, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling it harshly to bring him back to reality.

What happened to him? Why did a sight like that disturb him more than necessary? Moreover: getting in the way between him and his chosen profession? So what if Asami had intimate relationships with other people? He was like that before he met Takaba, he had no reasons to stop just because... just because...

Then why he asked Takaba to be faithful? Why didn't he be faithful too in return?

Takaba pulled his hair again. Oh gods, stop thinking like that, he screamed inside his head. It was silly. It was not like he had a real relationship with Asami. No. Nothing. Nada. It was just punishment. Advantage taking. Sex.

Where did they go? Were they going to...

Takaba sighed again as he found out that he was unable to chase the thoughts away. He shook his head once again, then he started packing his camera, and left the spot.

Trying to calm down the turmoil inside his head, Takaba decided to walk back to his apartment. Except that, the further he went, the worse his mind had gotten. He could not stop imagining Asami and Horikawa do it. He could not stop wondering how close they were. He could not stop wondering what he actually meant to Asami. He wondered if there was anything he could do to stop Asami from looking at other people.

He wondered if he could just call Asami and ask.

But he ditched the idea, knowing very well that it would only get him into trouble.

He decided that he would take a hot bath, had a bowl of hot ramen and hot tea, then went to sleep. But then he entered his apartment and found out that it was exceptionally cold. It was autumn, of course it was cold. He had to turn on the heater to warm the place.

As he went about the tiny apartment, storing his camera in its proper place, turning on the heater, and going to the kitchen to check if he still had ramen in the fridge, he felt that the apartment became stranger and stranger the longer he was there. Was he in the right place? Why didn't he have any ramen left?

Maybe a drink could help him calm down.

Takaba grabbed his jacket, and walked out of the apartment.

Three blocks from his apartment, there was a pretty popular club. He had never been there, though, but decided that today was a good day to check the place out. Although he was aware that other guests came in groups, either small or big ones, and he seemed to be the only one who came alone. Not that it stopped him from being permitted inside, once he had paid the cover charge at the door.

The place was - packed, as it was expected from a popular place. Loud techno dance music filled the air, deafening. The dance floor was full with people moving in time with the beat of the music. Suddenly Takaba thought that it was a bad idea to come to this place, but he had paid the cover charge, so he might as well stay and finish the complimentary drink that came with the ticket.

The bartender tilted his head, as if did not believe that Takaba was legal to order a bottle of beer. Takaba had to shoot him a dirty glare to get what he wanted. He was not in the mood to drink soda.

Since all tables and the bar counter were full, Takaba just stood up, taking swigs from his bottle while watching people around him. They looked funny to him. They looked so out of earth. They looked like aliens.

Then there was a loud cheer. Takaba followed the noise, and found the source. One girl decided that if she could not get into the dance floor, for there was not one inch left, she might as well use the table as the dance floor. Or maybe her friends talked her into doing it. Whatever, she looked happy to do it and her friends clapped their hands to encourage her.

Takaba smiled. Before he knew it, he had walked towards the table to get a good look. The girl was pretty. And she had a nice body, wrapped in tight tank top and very short skirt. And she danced well, barefooted. It was as if she was giving a free show to whoever was willing to watch her.

Soon, people gathered around her and joined in applauding her. Her smile got wider and wider. So did Takaba's smile.

At one point their eyes met and the girl tilted her chin, an invitation for Takaba to join her. Takaba laughed, shaking his head to refuse. He could not dance even if his life was depended on it.

But the girl did not give up easily. Keeping on dancing, keeping her inviting smile, she extended her hand towards Takaba. Takaba shook his head again, then turned around.

And saw Asami.

With Horikawa.

Takaba felt like his breath was snatched away. His blood was boiling and the steam filled his skull. He fumed.

He turned back around, and pushed his way to the table. And climbed up. He got a big applause for that.

With the corner of his eyes, Takaba got another look of Asami again. He and Horikawa were standing, leaning on the wall next to the door. They did not seem to see Takaba, too busy with their conversation. Their loss, decided Takaba, because they're going to miss a very good show.

And he began dancing. He did not know what to do, but moving anyway, remembering the way some singers dance in some video clips. The girl helped too, once she realized that Takaba could not dance one step. She put her hands on Takaba's hips, and pressed her body hard against Takaba, forcing Takaba to move with her.

It felt good. Especially when he finally got himself to relax and more into the music. The girl was good too. Takaba enjoyed the way she slid her body up and down against his. He enjoyed the way they rocked their hips together. He enjoyed the way his world was reduced into the small table and the applause and the body next to him.

And when it had gotten to hot, he shrugged his jacket off and tossed it off. Another loud applause for him. And someone yelled, "Shirt off! Shirt off!"

Well -- why not?

His shirt flew away in a second and he was rewarded with a very loud cheer.

Takaba smiled. He was so happy, he felt like his heart was going to burst anytime. He was panting heavily, sweating like flood, and he felt so light, like flying.

He could go on like this forever.

But when the girl tried to kiss him, something in the back of his head snapped him back to reality. What was he doing here?

If Asami did not take him as something important, why would he humiliate himself to attract his attention?

Takaba shook his head, smiling apologetically. The girl only shrugged, still smiling very sweetly.

Then Takaba jumped out of the table. Someone handed him his shirt and jacket. He nodded his thankyou, and put them on as he exited the club.

Back in his apartment, Takaba took a long, hot shower, put on a tanktop and sweatpants, and finally calmed down. He still did not have ramen in the fridge, but he found a box of pocky on his computer table. That would do. He settled himself on the chair and switched his computer on, chewing pocky.

The sound of the doorbell startled him. He stiffened and frowned. It was past midnight already, who could be visiting at that hours? It could not be one of his friends, they would call first.

Except - there was one person who would do that.

The thought of that person suddenly made his heartbeat race faster and his stomach flip unpleasantly. Takaba sighed. No, he was not going to open his door for that person. That would teach him a lesson.

Takaba almost jumped when the doorbell rang again, longer than the first one.

Cursing, he went to the door. Okay, he'd open the door, but he would not let Asami to enter.

But he forgot to hook the chain into the door, so the moment he pulled the door in, Asami pushed it wide enough to slip his body into the apartment, his trademark cigarette between his lips.

"What are you doing? " demanded Takaba. "What do you want? I'm very tired, you should've called before coming."

Asami ignored him deliberately. He dropped his cigarette on the floor, crushed it with the tip of his shoes, then kicked his shoes off, and sauntered into the apartment as if he owned the place. Takaba followed him, his heart beat even faster, and goose bumps started to form on his stomach. Asami went to his computer.

"Hey, listen to me! Don't act like I don't exist!" Takaba snapped, completely irritated by Asami's action.

But it was no use talking to Asami when the man was not in the mood to talk back. Takaba sighed and leaned at the doorframe, folding his arms across his chest, watching Asami closely. Asami was going through his CD collection, and after thoroughly browsed them, he picked up one. He pushed the button to open the CD drive of Takaba's computer, put the CD in, closed the CD. A few seconds later, Madonna was singing through the speaker.

Takaba frowned. Asami only gave him a sidelong glance with a half smile. Shrugging his jacket off and dropping it to the floor, he walked further to the other table in the room - the low table that served as dining table and multi-purpose table.

Asami stepped on the table.

Takaba scowled.

But finally, Asami looked at him and said, "Come on."

"What?"

"You did a good show in the club, I want a private one," said Asami.

Takaba's eyes widened. "No!" he snapped.

Asami tilted his head, glaring at Takaba dangerously. "Say that again?"

Takaba unfolded his arms, and balled his fists. He felt... he felt... he did not know what he felt right now. Was he happy? Was he angry? Was he devastated? Hadn't he just wondered if he could make Asami stop seeing other people?

"Come on," said Asami once again.

Better get this over with quickly, Takaba decided as he walked towards Asami and joined him on the table. If the table broke, for Takaba was not sure if it could hold two people like this, Asami was going to pay for it.

"Closer," demanded Asami.

"What?"

"Stop playing deaf to me."

Takaba snorted, but moved closer to Asami. But certainly not close enough, because Asami grabbed his hips impatiently and pulled him so their crotches pressed against each other's. Takaba gasped at the touch.

"Now move," commanded Asami again, his hands stayed on Takaba's hips. "You're pretty good doing this with that girl."

"I didn't know you paid any attention," said Takaba, giving Asami his dirtiest scowl.

As if Asami was easy to be intimidated.

Takaba began moving. He found out that actually, it was easier to dance to Madonna's songs than the techno songs in the club. However, the way he was attached to Asami on that particular part, where he had no choice but rubbing his crotch against Asami's everytime he moved, made it difficult for him to relax.

Because it only made the thumping of his heart worse, and his goose bumps intensified. And he was aware of his cock began to stir with the sweet frictions.

And he was aware of Asami's cock hardening with every rub.

"What's up, Takaba?" asked Asami with cold, threatening voice. "You looked like you enjoyed it so much with that girl. This shouldn't be different, right?"

"Hell, no." Takaba gritted his teeth. "I... I can't breath."

"Maybe you need to lose this," said Asami, and before Takaba could register the words, Asami already caught the hem of his tank top and peeled it over Takaba's head, tossing it away across the room.

"Bastard, what are you doing?!" screamed Takaba.

"Oh, you did not seem to be embarrassed in the club," snapped Asami. "Don't act as if I haven't seen every inch of your body."

"Fuck. You."

"Not yet. Now, turn around."

Takaba quickly turned around, feeling a bit relieved that he did not have to breath Asami's masculine scent directly from his skin anymore. The heady scent made him dizzy.

He wished Asami loosen his grip, but no, Asami held onto his hips even tighter to keep Takaba's butt on his groin.

Fine, then he'd get what he wanted, Takaba decided.

He danced again, grounding his butt on Asami's groin hard, rubbing his back on Asami's chest sensually. Or so he thought. He knew that it was dangerous to do that, for every time he felt Asami's bulge, he could not stop thinking about how good it was to have that bulge inside him. After some time, he started to smile. He started to feel very good. Warm. Good. He lifted his arms in a sexy gesture, and when he brought the right one down, he slipped his fingers into Asami's hair, tugging gently as he tossed his head backwards to rest on Asami's shoulders.

He hissed softly when Asami pressed his hand on his groin, cupping his sex.

Asami leaned closer, whispering, "She did not make you aroused like this, did she?"

Takaba did not answer right away. He shoved his hips forward, and ground his groin on Asami's palm. "No," he admitted in a low, cracked voice.

"Good, because if she did, I'd kill her first, then I'd fuck you to die next," said Asami.

Takaba only laughed a little, not knowing whether Asami was serious or not. He wondered what happened if he said the same thing about Horikawa.

He was still contemplating on asking Asami about Horikawa, but Asami had begun to stroke him through the soft, thin fabric of the sweatpants, taking away his ability to think in an instance. Takaba gasped in delight, and moved his hips in time with Asami's pace. Keeping one hand on Asami's hair, he used the other to toy with his nipples as he kept on dancing against Asami's body. He felt so light, he felt like flying to heaven already. Oh gods, he loved Asami's hand.

Soon, as he felt his muscle tensed up, his nipples erected, and his erection dripping with too much desire, Takaba wanted nothing more than getting fucked right there, right then. He knew that Asami was ready. He could feel it. Not only the bulge. He could feel the heat radiating through Asami's skin. He could hear Asami panting in his ear.

"Unnnghh... do you want me to take the pants off, or do you want to do it for me?" he murmured huskily.

And he suddenly found his back hitting the table as Asami tackled him down. Takaba had not recovered from the surprise yet when his sweatpants were pulled off in lightning speed. Flustered, his gaze fell on his own erection, jutting hard between his legs. He shifted his legs apart to give Asami a good look.

Asami gave him that half-smile that Takaba hated so much. But at this very moment, that half-smile only made Takaba shiver down his spine.

"Asami... Asami...," he breathed, not knowing what to say, but feeling the urge to say something.

In the lack of lubricants, Asami used Takaba's precome to prepare him, sliding two slick fingers in and out note to gently. Takaba opened up easily, eager for penetration already.

Takaba felt his heart leap when he saw Asami pulled the zipper of his pants down. Oh gods, he really could not wait any longer.

Asami gripped Takaba's hips hard again, and lifted him high enough to meet his crotch, making Takaba arch very sharply against the table, that only his head stayed on the wooden leaf. Takaba gripped the edge hard, holding on. He moaned aloud when Asami finally entered him.

Once again, his world was reduced to the table, except that this time, he was with Asami, and it was more pleasurable. Asami thrust into him in a maddening pace, faster than the beat of the song, harder like steel. Soon, Madonna was not the only one moaning in the room. Takaba moaned even louder everytime Asami hit his sweetspot.

Orgasm took his breath away, wrenching his soul, slamming him hard into a airless place. Only the feeling of soreness in his throat told Takaba that he must have cried out so loudly when he ejaculated hard.

Asami only grunted when he came. He only panted a little. Perspired a little, while Takaba felt he had just swum across the Yellow River of China - sticky wet, weak, breathless and in need another bath. The man stayed inside Takaba until he finished spurting endless lines of hot seed, then he pulled out carefully, and tucked his spent cock neatly back inside his pants. Takaba was still lying on the table, panting and beyond moving.

Lighting a cigarette, Asami walked out of the apartment, pausing only to slip his feet into his shoes at the entrance area.

It was when Takaba heard something ringing that he realized that Asami had forgotten to pick up his jacket from the floor. Takaba moved to reach for the jacket, and searched for Asami's cell phone. A woman's name blinked on the display screen.

Curious, Takaba pressed the button to start the connection.

"Ryuuichi!" a woman screamed from the other side of the line. "Oh my gods, I'm sorry. I've totally forgotten. Blame it on the time difference. Happy birthday, darling. I hope you had a good one."

Takaba gasped in surprise. He had forgotten too that it was Asami's birthday yesterday.

He suddenly remembered Horikawa's kiss, and scowled, wondering now if Asami had gotten his gift from Takaba only, and not from Horikawa as well.



~end
Sign up to rate and review this story