Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Price of Freedom

by clueless

Takaba bumped into Asami again after taking illegal pictures.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2567 words - Complete

?Blocked
Price of freedom
clueless_psycho
Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, AsamixTakaba
NC17 (MA)
PWP, smut, slash, lemon, mild BDSM, no beta
hands Takaba back to Yamane Ayano sobs, sobs




He knew when he was spotted. He saw two bodyguards walking towards his direction. Time to go.

Pocketing his little digital camera, Takaba quickly weaved his way out through hundreds of guests in the ballroom. It was a bit difficult, but he was lean and energetic, with his adrenaline hitting the maximum level with the excitement of being able to capture the pictures of one politician and one yakuza leader, who were rumored to have 'under table' deals. Being caught red-handed only made him feel more victorious.

Now, if only he could move faster than the bodyguards. They looked too bulky to move as fast as himself, but they did catch up pretty quickly, despite of Takaba's speed. They did have the advantage of looking like bodyguards in charge, with the dark suites and dark shades, that people automatically parted to let them through with no trouble.

He finally saw the terrace through the double glass door. He quickly considered his options, since the bodyguards were only a few meters behind him. The options were not many, actually. It seemed that all he could do was to run as fast as possible, cross the street and keeping on running until he could get into the first bus. Or steal a motorcycle.

Then he saw Asami, walking from the direction of the hotel. And his car showed up too, pulling over in front of the ballroom. Takaba knew he was risking his neck, however, by the time the doorman opened the car door for Asami, he quickly snuck up into the backseat of the car, startling the doorman.

Meanwhile, Asami did not look as surprised. He coolly tipped the doorman and got into the car, taking his seat next to Takaba. The doorman shut the door, and Takaba suddenly had the urge to wave at the bodyguards, who scowled at him in the nastiest way.

The car moved forward.

Still panting and grinning like a mad person, Takaba turned to Asami, who was lighting a cigarette. "Sorry about this," he mumbled, knowing very well that he would be ignored completely. "But you can just drop me off at the third block."

Asami only blew rings of smokes from his mouth.

That did not look like a good sign for Takaba, but he could not back out now. Asami would want to do something to him. But then, having known Asami all of this time, it was pretty predictable, and he was prepared for it.

"Who's your model this time?" asked Asami after sometime, his voice cold and dangerous.

Like Takaba would tell him. He only gave Asami a meaningful sidelong glance. He had decided that whatever Asami would do to him, he was not going to give it up. "Feel free to make me talk," he said, challenging Asami. Well, he should not do that, but he was in a really good mood.

Asami turned to look at him with one lifted eyebrow.

Takaba smirked.

"Drive around the city until I tell you to stop," Asami spoke to his driver, who nodded curtly at the command. Asami then pressed a button attached to the door, to raise the separator between the front and back compartment.

Still drunk from his victory, Takaba only laughed.

Soon, they were separated from the rest of the world, and Takaba's heart began pounding like crazy. He started having goosebumps too. He took it as adrenaline rush, not anticipation. He could not be anticipating whatever Asami's going to do to him, right?

Asami leaned forward to open the small refrigerator. He pulled out a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Takaba grinned. Asami was going to get him drunk. Well, he needed more than just a bottle of champagne to do that.

Asami gave Takaba one of the glass, put his own on his lap, and worked to pop the champagne bottle open. Little foam flooded out of the bottle opening, and Asami filled his glass first, before topping Takaba's glass. He plucked his cigarette out of his mouth, and crushed it on a built-in ashtray. Then he lifted his glass to sip on the champagne.

Takaba giggled. "Aren't we going to toast first?"

Asami tilted his head. "For what?"

Takaba shrugged, still giggling. "I don't know. For freedom, maybe?"

"You have no such thing like freedom," said Asami.

Takaba burst into loud laughter. When he calmed down, he said, "Okay, whatever." And he sipped his champagne.

My goodness, but this liquid tasted like heaven. Takaba sloshed the remaining of the drink down his throat in one go. Licking his lips, he handed out his glass for more.

Asami topped his glass again, and Takaba drained it in seconds. But he was not quick enough to lick his own lips again. Asami did it first.

He knew it was going to come, so Takaba parted his lips, giving Asami full access to his mouth. When Asami's tongue entered his mouth, Takaba closed his lips around it, sucking eagerly. His heart pounded even harder, his goosebumps intensified. Takaba snaked his arms around Asami's neck for support, champagne glass slipping from his fingers.

The tongue battle went rougher than he had expected, but he was too lightheaded from adrenaline and alcohol to care. Asami could ravish him all he wanted, and Takaba would go along with him, until Asami admitted that he could not use sex and violence anymore to get what he wanted from Takaba.

When it had gotten too hot, despite of the air-conditioning, Takaba shrugged his jacket off. Asami pushed Takaba to lie on the seat, taking his wrists together and bringing them above his head, securing them together with the seatbelt.

When Asami broke the kiss, Takaba scowled and shot him his dirtiest glare.

Ignoring him completely, Asami lit another cigarette.

"You need to do more than this to get me to talk," said Takaba.

That earned him a cold glance from Asami, who then reached for his belt.

A few minutes later, Takaba was out of his shoes, pants and underwear, and his belt and his tie were used to bind his ankles to his thighs. The bound kept his legs apart widely. His half-hard erection jutted out proudly. So he heard that adrenaline rush could cause erection, but he did not expect that to happen to him as well. That was just so embarrassing.

But then, he could not be having a hard-on just by anticipating Asami to do things to him, could he?

Takaba inhaled deeply, glaring at Asami through his bangs. "It's getting a bit old and boring like this, isn't it?" he mocked Asami. "Can't you be a little more creative?"

"I didn't know that you like so much being tortured," said Asami, once again crushing his cigarette into the ashtray.

"Oh, you have no idea," snapped Takaba.

Asami took his jacket off, loosened his tie and opened the top two buttons of his shirt. He uncuffed his sleeves too and rolled them up to his elbows. Takaba found himself holding his breath at the little show.

Then Asami leaned forward, bracing his hands on each side of Takaba's body. "Let's see how long you can stand this," he whispered with his lips hovering very close to Takaba's.

He kissed Takaba again, however, this time, he did it gently. Softly. Gently. He patiently traced the lines of Takaba's lips with the tip of his tongue before slipping it into Takaba's mouth and did the same to the wet cavern. He held on Takaba's chin to keep his head still.

But no, Takaba did not want this. Did want the show of affection. He wanted Asami to treat him roughly and cruelly, because he could stand the violence. But not this one. This kiss made him breathless. This kiss made him shiver down his spine, shuddering with pleasure and happiness. This kiss created the delicious warmth under his navel, which only made him harder and harder. This kiss was just too - arousing.

He wanted to protest, but his mouth was sealed with Asami's and he did not want to let it go yet. There was a little sound at the back of his throat, but it was not a protest. It was desire. Asami deepened his kiss, and Takaba had no other choice but enjoying Asami's tongue as well.

Which was... very, very sweet, indeed.

Takaba almost growled when again Asami broke the kiss. Asami gave him a half-smile.

"You can beg me later for another kiss," again he whispered, this time in Takaba's ear, his fingers popping open the buttons of Takaba's shirt one by one, very slowly.

And again, Takaba found himself holding his breath.

Next thing Asami did was nuzzling Takaba's neck, also gently, with his fingers rolling both Takaba's nipples. Takaba inhaled deeply, balling his fists. He suddenly lost his ability to think, his mind swirled in a maddening spiral as pleasure and heat built up higher and higher inside him. His erection began to throb, and dripping precome. He felt that if he could spread his legs apart wider, he'd do that.

It was just so damn good.

"Aaaaa..."

"Yes, Takaba?" Asami murmured on his skin, which only made Takaba shiver harder.

Takaba clamped his lips hard, deciding that he was only whimpering, not calling out Asami's name.

Asami moved down, trailing his tongue across Takaba's chest, lapping his nipples lazily as if they were not excited enough with his fingers before. Takaba tossed his head backwards, arching a little. Trying to remind himself that he could stand Asami's violence, he should be able to handle this as well.

But, but, this was something totally different. Something that Asami had never done to him.

Takaba moaned when Asami dig his tongue into his belly button. "Asami... Asami...," he breathed, but Asami seemed to decide that he was too busy with his bellybutton to answer. "Uunnnggghhh..."

Satisfied with torturing the poor belly button, Asami went down to Takaba's groin, and Takaba felt that he could not be happier. He was so hard, his erection throbbing like mad, and he did not want anything but having it toyed until he came.

But Asami ignored it. Asami went for the inside of his thighs, repeating the same treatment he had given to Takaba's neck and chest.

This time, Takaba really growled, in frustration.

And Asami stopped, pushing his body forward again to look down at Takaba. "What, Takaba? Cannot stand it?"

Takaba batted his eyelids. He took a few breaths, then he said, "You could just take my camera, couldn't you?"

Asami tilted his head, now giving him a mocking smile. "You think I didn't know that you have thrown your camera away to a trash bin?"

"Your loss. You can't make me talk this way."

"Oh, really?"

Takaba screamed when Asami smacked the head of his erection gently. Fuck the man to hell and back, he cursed, gritting his teeth.

"But," Asami continued, his fingers tracing Takaba's length, wiping precome. "You're lucky because I don't have much time. Let's get this over with quickly, shall we?"

"Oh, I didn't know I deserve... aaaaaaarrrghhh!!!!" Takaba arched sharply when Asami's two fingers, thrust into him none too gently, rubbed across his sweet spot.

Before he got the chance to overcome the shock, Asami rubbed the sweet spot again and again. He moaned again and again, while trying in vain to hold on to the remaining bit of his brain so as not to blurt the name of his victims.

But right now, he felt that he would do anything to get Asami fuck him. Only it was obvious that Asami would not do that unless he begged. And gave him the information.

The bastard.

"You're pretty good, Takaba," said Asami. "I'm really proud of you."

"Stop... stopppp... nggghhhh," Takaba hissed.

"Stop what?"

"Stopppp... tttttaaaallllkkkinggghhhhhh... aaaaaaa!!!!" Takaba jolted when Asami's tongue lapped across the head of his erection hard and fast. Oh yes, he wanted it in Asami's mouth. Wanted it sucked and... and...

A nip on the glistening head broke Takaba's control. "Asami... Asami..."

Asami ignored him, still nipping the head gently. Takaba took a deep breath. "Asami, fuck me..."

Asami popped the head into his mouth, and another scream escaping Takaba's mouth.

Suddenly Takaba was sure that there was a reason that Asami had never given him a blowjob before. Maybe he knew that Takaba would not be able to take it, for it was simply too good. Overwhelming. Oh gods, he could come just like this.

Except that Asami had his thumb pressed on one spot below the head to keep Takaba from coming.

"No, no, no... Asamiiiii!!!!!" Was he whimpering or writhing? Takaba lifted his hips up, trying to shove the rest of his erection into Asami's mouth, but Asami grabbed them, gripping tightly, keeping in place.

Takaba closed his eyes. He was panting and sweating heavily, his body trembling hard with the pleasure. And even if his life was depended on it, he could not remember what Asami actually wanted from him, or had brought him here. All he wanted now was for Asami to fuck him, hard, thoroughly, and to let him come.

He opened his eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling of the car. It had become too much to him, too hot, the desire too hard inside him. It was no less bad than getting tortured with violence. It was worse. Because Asami used his own desire to torture him.

Oh damn it, what were the names of those two people?

He let out a heavy sigh when Asami released him. Maybe he had to give up now. He knew Asami would just leave him hanging in there until he spoke. He was a bastard, afterall.

Asami moved to place his body above Takaba's again, smiling his victory.

Takaba did not even have the will to mock him anymore.

He parted his lips...

And Asami kissed him again. Hard. Rough. Taking all Takaba's breath away.

The kiss was followed by one hard thrust into Takaba's body. His hard cock. Thick and hot. Throbbing deliciously inside Takaba. Penetrating him. Torturing him. Claiming him. Pleasuring him.

All that Takaba had wanted.

*

Asami dropped him off in front of his apartment building, as if knowing very well that Takaba would not be able to walk too much, after being thoroughly sexed up. And even after Asami's car had disappeared into the night, Takaba still sat on the pavement, his back supported by the wall-fence of the building.

It took him sometime to remember.

He quickly slipped his hands into his pants, fingers fished into the inside pocket of the pants, which was attached to the waistband.

He grinned to find that the camera card was still there.

He had finally proven that Asami could not use sex or torture anymore to make him talk. He had held onto whatever Asami did to him in the car, and he came out as the winner.

Takaba grinned wider.

Except that...

Takaba frowned.

Except that maybe Asami did not really want to know about the pictures, and only wanted to fool around. That was why he did not push it.

Takaba scowled, feeling downhearted all of a sudden.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story