Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

All It Takes Is Patience

by Y2marmar

When Duff pays him a late night visit, Izzy teaches Duff the meaning of the word patience.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 1183 words - Complete

?Blocked
Duff stumbled into the apartment. He was drunk, but a happy kind of drunk. The kind that made him see only the good in everybody, even the guy at the bus station who'd tried to mug him. He blinked as his eyes tried to grow accustomed to the darkness. He felt along the wall but couldn't find a light switch. Shrugging, he abandoned the search and made his way across the apartment to his lover's bedroom. Okay, so breaking into his lover's apartment at four am after a party might not be the greatest idea in the world, but it was the only way Duff could think of solving the problem of his sexual frustration.
He opened the bedroom door gently and softly tip toed across the floor to switch on the bedroom lamp. When he switched it on, he noticed the usual array of drugs and alcohol, laid out to fix the inevitable shakiness that addiction brought. As he quietly removed his clothes, Duff also noticed that there was only enough laid out for one person. A late night visitor obviously hadn't been expected. Duff was also quite sure that helping himself to some junk would probably NOT go down well. But nonetheless he washed some pills down with vodka. Izzy was curled up in a ball in the bed, sleeping soundly. Duff slipped into the bed beside him and switched off the lamp. Wrapping his large body around Izzy's smaller frame, he brushed some hair off Izzy's face and kissed his cheek.
"Hey there pretty one," he whispered into Izzy's ear.
Izzy mumbled something incoherent and shifted his position slightly in Duff's direction.
"Did ya miss me?" Duff asked softly, running a hand down Izzy's chest and stroking his stomach. Izzy gave a small moan.
"Huh?" he mumbled sleepily, "Duff? You're here? In my bed? Why? You're here,"
Duff smiled in the dark. Clearly Izzy had already taken some mood enhancers.
"I missed you baby," he told him tracing imaginary circles on Izzy's stomach.
He let his fingers trail back up Izzy's chest and began toying with Izzy's nipples. Izzy turned towards Duff and kissed his lips.
"I missed you too," he murmured.
Izzy pushed Duff onto his back and climbed on top of him, kissing his lips really hard.
"Now this is what I'm..."
Izzy placed a finger on Duff's lips.
"Shh. Don't speak," he whispered, "Don't speak, don't move. Just be still. Okay?"
Izzy leant forward and kissed Duff's neck. He moved his mouth down slowly to Duff's collarbone and licked it lightly, causing Duff to give a little moan of pleasure. Izzy moved his mouth down further, pausing at Duff's nipples. Duff grabbed Izzy's head and tried to push it down to his cock but Izzy fought back.
"Hey," he protested.
"Fuck me," Duff begged.
"You'll have to wait," Izzy told him teasingly, "I'm not ready yet,"
"But I can't wait," Duff argued.
Izzy cocked an eyebrow and climbed off Duff. He switched on the lamp and began rooting around his room. Finally he produced two belts and a bandana.
"What are they for?" Duff asked warily as Izzy climbed on top of him.
"You need to learn patience," Izzy said, kissing him on the forehead.
Izzy used the two belts to fasten Duff's wrists to the bedposts and blindfolded him using the bandana.
"Kinky," Duff remarked, "But how..."
"Shh," Izzy interrupted softly, "Shut up. You'll have to lay back and wait,"
He kissed one of Duff's nipples. He licked it softly, teasing it and circling it lightly. Duff moaned, trying to arch his back under Duff's body. Izzy smiled and continued working on Duff's nipples. He sucked them and licked them until he thought Duff would explode. He moved his mouth down lower down to Izzy's navel, kissing it and teasing it with his tongue. He was tantalizingly close to Duff's cock. Duff could hardly bear it. He was blindfolded and had no idea what Izzy would do next. Each touch was a surprise. Duff had never felt so horny in his life.
Izzy moved his mouth lower. When he reached Duff's cock he stopped.
"Izzy..." Duff begged.
Grinning, Izzy kissed Duff's mouth.
"Patience," he reminded him, kissing his way back down Duff's body as slowly as possible and then kissing his way back up, pausing to lick Duff's nipples.
When he finally decided to take Duff's cock, Duff was nearly crying with anticipation. He needed to come hard and fast. His cock was already leaking pre-cum when Izzy took it in his mouth. Duff let out a loud groan, feeli zzy mng Izzy's hot, wet mouth wrap around his cock. Izzy moved his mouth right down Duff's cock and right back up again. He teased the head with his tongue, licking up the pre cum. He moved his head right down, so that Duff's cock was hitting the back of his throat. Duff bucked his hips sharply.
"Izzy..." he cried out, erupting in Izzy's mouth, shooting hot cum down Izzy's throat. When he finished, Izzy hopped up.
"Where are you going?" Duff asked, looking around blindly. Izzy didn't answer him. Instead he busied himself looking for lube.
"Izzy?" Duff called out anxiously.
"Patience," Izzy reminded him softly.
He untied the belts around Duff's arms and turned him onto his stomach. He parted the cheeks of Duff's ass and stuck a lube filled finger into Duff's ass. Duff jumped, feeling the cold lube on his ass. Izzy stroked his lover's back as he applied lube to his rock hard cock.
"Oh Christ," Duff moaned in pleasure, feeling the head of Izzy's cock pushing gently into his ass.
Duff moaned, arching his back and grasping a pillow.
"You're so fucking beautiful," Izzy groaned roughly as he thrust himself into Duff's ass, "I've wanted to fuck you so badly all day. I couldn't stop thinkin' about that beautiful ass,"
Duff moaned, biting his lip as Izzy pumped his ass roughly, grasping his hips tightly. Izzy looked down at Duff's back, covered in sweat and squirming in pleasure as Izzy fucked him.
"Man, I think gonna come again..." Duff moaned in pleasure.
Izzy dug his fingers deep into Duff's hips, thrusting into him violently. He growled in pleasure, watching Duff's body arching and squirming. He pumped him violently, his entire body rocking. He dug his nails into Duff's skin, letting out a cry as wave after wave of intense pleasure hit him and he filled Duff's ass with his hot sticky liquid. Duff let out a scream under Izzy, as he climaxed, his body shaking and rocking in intense pleasure.
When they'd finished, Izzy lay in Duff's arms both sweating and sticky.
"If I'd rushed like you wanted, that wouldn't have been as fun," Izzy remarked.
"Nah," the sleepy bassist mumbled into Izzy's hair.
"I'm glad you broke into my apartment," izzy said.
"Mmm," Duff sighed.
Izzy smiled as Duff began snoring. Sex always made his lover sleepy.
"If this is what make up sex is, I think we should break up more often," Izzy remarked to his sleeping lover.
Sign up to rate and review this story