Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Mood : Desirous

by clueless

Takaba was horny and tried to get Asami in the mood.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2140 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mood: Desirous
clueless_psycho
Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, AsamixTakaba
NC 17
Usual warnings and disclaimer apply



Tonight... just for tonight... I want to make love to you... like lovers...



The problem is, how do you tell someone like Asami that you're horny and need him to solve the problem?

Takaba had to eliminate the option of calling Asami's cell phone, or sending him sms, or mms, having learned very well from the last incident, the trouble he could get himself into if he tried it once again. He also did not feel like going to Club Sion to search for Asami, because he did not feel like wearing a suit and a tie - not to mention starched a cotton shirt - solely for the purpose.

He wondered if he should just wait for Asami at the door of his apartment. But then, knowing Asami, he might not come back to the apartment at all, and spend the night in one of the five stars and above hotels in Tokyo.

Takaba sighed.

That left him standing across Club Sion, waiting until Asami's car made its appearance. He was going to see Asami and tell him, but he was going to step into Club Sion. It was silly, of course, and he knew it. It was just - he did not know what else to do

The car showed up eventually at around two o'clock in the morning. Takaba had never been glad that he decided to wear jacket, otherwise, he would get catch pneumonia in no time. He thought that the cold night air would freeze his desire, yet the moment he saw the car, he felt an unpleasant churn in his stomach, and his heart was beating in a quicker pace.

He quickly jogged towards to limousine, and slipped his body into the backseat, even before Asami had shown up. If the driver, who held the door open, had anything to say about this, he did not let it show in his curt expression.

Asami joined him a few minutes later, with his bodyguard mounted to the passenger seat next to the driver. He did not look surprised at all. But then, Asami, like his driver, was not the kind of man who let what he thought shown on his face. He simply sat across Takaba, puffing his cigarette, his finger pressed the button to raise the separator between the front seat and the back seat.

It was only when the car had left Club Sion and was a few hundred meters away from the place, that he said, as he crushed his cigarette butt into the ashtray, "So - to what honor do I owe this visit?"

Takaba took a deep breath, balled his fists, and lowered his head when he murmured, "Let's do it, Asami."

"Do what?" Asami lit another cigarette.

Takaba's eyes widened as he lifted his face and shot Asami his dirtiest glare. "Do that!" he blurted. "Do the thing you like to do to me!"

"Like what?"

"Stop playing dumb to me!"

"I can't read your mind, if you have anything to say to me, say it clearly."

Takaba sighed deeply. "Let's have sex, Asami. I'm horny."

Asami lifted one eyebrow. "I'm not in the mood," he said.

Takaba blinked. Asami and 'not in the mood for sex' did not seem right. How could he... Takaba shook his head in disbelief, wanting to say anything, but all that came out of his mouth was, "Please?"

Asami only stared at him as if Takaba had just said the dumbest word in the world.

It took sometime, a very long time, and Takaba was contemplating on asking Asami to stop the car so he could get out and wank himself in the peace of his apartment, when Asami said, "Show me."

"Show what?" Takaba asked, puzzled.

"Show me how horny are." Asami flicked ash from his cigarette to the ashtray. "Convince me."

It took Takaba quite some efforts not to smirk at the victory. He leaned forward, and deliberately put his butt on Asami's lap, his arms snaking around Asami's neck. Before Asami brought his cigarette to his lips again, Takaba already sealed them with his, in what he hoped to be a deep and passionate kiss. He licked along Asami's pouty lips, asking permission to enter the wet cavern of Asami's mouth.

He did not have to wait very long. Asami parted his lips, and Takaba quickly slid his tongue inside before Asami could change his mind. Asami's mouth, despite of the strong taste as tobacco and alcohol, was indeed sweet. Takaba went further and got his tongue trapped as Asami closed his lips and began sucking his tongue.

Oh yes, he knew Asami could not resist him. Takaba pressed his crotch hard against Asami, giving Asami the feel of his desire. He was purring at the back of his throat, aware that his whole body tensed up in anticipation of something really good. His nipples were not the only parts of his body that stood erect and throbbing now. He wanted Asami to touch those nubs and toy with them... and... and...

Instead, Asami's hands cupped his face and pulled him away, breaking the kiss. Although he wanted to protest, Takaba only gave Asami a puzzled expression.

"Nice try," said Asami. "But that was not what I want to see."

Takaba shook his head in frustration. "Wha... what do you want to see, Asami?"

Asami pushed him away gently, and Takaba slammed his back on the seat across Asami again.

"I said: show me how horny you are."

Takaba blinked, still did not understand Asami's words. Asami gave him one of his deadly glares, arms folding across his broad chest, cigarette had found its way between his lips again.

Takaba sighed.

Although wondering why Asami did not just do it, like he seemed to like to do, Takaba fumbled with the belt, the button and the zipper of his jeans, eager to settle this matter as quickly as possible. He slipped his hand into his briefs, hissing at the feel of his fingers brushing his half-hard erection. How could he stand in the cold for hours and he still maintained this condition was beyond his rational thought. But he could not be happier to finally digging it out, letting it the freedom it had been begging him.

He inhaled deeply at the freedom. The cold air kissing the sensitive skin only added to the sensation. He slowly ran his fingers along the length, to make sure that Asami could see that he was not joking about being horny.

Asami only gave him his trademark half-smile.

But Takaba was not going to tuck his erection back into his jeans, yet. Not before he got the satiation he had been longing for since hours ago. Not when it felt oh so good out like this.

Takaba inhaled deeply again, absentmindedly running his fingertips along the length again. He arched sharply at the delightful sensations, shivering down the small of his back.

"Don't just touch it. Stroke it," Asami's deep, cold voice brought his back to reality.

Takaba's eyes widened, glaring at Asami. What the hell was he doing there, just keeping on smoking and staring at Takaba as if what he saw was an amusing show? Takaba did not come here, risking the cold, only to give Asami a good show.

"Come on, you know how to do it," said Asami. His tone was still cold once, then he changed it to a low, husky one. "Wrap your fingers around your cock, and stroke it."

Takaba had already been beyond cursing Asami. He would do it, if he could still breath normally. What happened with him? He was not very fond of jerking off, but why suddenly his hand left exceptionally good?

"Come on, Takaba. You know you want it. Come on. Spread your legs wider a bit so I can see."

Takaba hissed. So -- if Asami wanted to see it, he might as well give the man a very good show.

With his free hand, Takaba pushed his briefs down a bit, and spread his legs as wide his jeans let him. Then he pressed his back on the leather upholstered chair for support. And he began stroking.

He almost jolted at the first pang of pleasure. My goodness, but it had never been this... gods, what happened to him? How come he got so fucked up like this? But oh... goodness... so good... Takaba stroke faster and faster, his other hand giving his balls some squeezes from time to time. He had become oblivious about his surroundings, he had forgotten about Asami, he could make himself feel this good, nothing else would matter anymore now... Takaba half-closed his eyes, as his panting grew heavier and heavier the more pleasure surging inside his bloodstream.

"Touch your slit."

Who's talking?

"Touch your slit."

Takaba gritted his teeth. "I know what to do."

"No, you don't. Touch your slit."

Part of his brain wanted to refuse the comment. However, before he realized it, his thumb already pressed across the little slit of his cock, and Takaba moaned aloud.

But no, he had not ejaculated yet. Only, he had found the joy of torturing the slit. The way Asami always did it to him.

He lifted one knee, putting one foot, clad in sneaker, on the edge of the chair, one hand gripping the space next to it tightly. It was indeed a much better position, and Takaba arched sharply as his hand produced more and more heavenly feeling that he was not sure if he could take much more.

But he could. So he stroked faster. And faster. Running his thumb across the slit again and again. Squeezing his hardening balls in short intervals.

Until his body could not contain it any longer. Takaba arched sharply once again, crying out loud as his little slit spurted lines of semen into his fingers. His vision went white, blank, followed with colorful stars moving in maddening circles.

Ah, so good. He could not stop himself from smiling widely, as he stumbled weakly on the chair.

When he opened his eyes after managing to overcome the aftershock of his orgasm, he saw Asami still sit straight, arms across his chest, lips formed in a half-smile with a cigarette in between.

"There are wet tissues in that compartment," he said, pointing the said compartment with his chin. "Tidy up quickly, I'll drop you off in your apartment. I have to be somewhere else soon."

Takaba did not have the desire anymore to scowl.

*

Back in his apartment, Takaba had a long, hot shower to make sure that he did not catch hypothermia or whatsoever after standing for hours in the cold night air. He put on old, well-worn t-shirt and shorts, and went to bed, into the warmth under the thick blanket.

He was in the middle of dreaming of something, when his ears caught the sound of the doorbell. First he refused to acknowledge it, because it sounded so far away. However, as the sound became persistent, he had no choice but leaving the dreamworld, and sleepily walked across the floor of his apartment to get the door.

"What the...," his eyes widened in shock, thus his sleepiness disappeared when he saw Asami standing behind the door. "What the hell are you doing here? Don't you know what time it is?"

Asami simply checked his Rolex and said, "It's already five o'clock in the morning, and if you look out, some people had started their mornings."

"But not me. I need to sleep. What do you want?"

"I'll tell you when I'm inside."

"No, you tell me now." Takaba gripped on the door handle very tightly, he hurt his knuckles.

Asami only tilted his head, his eyes never left Takaba's.

Scowling, Takaba unhooked the little chain, and let Asami in. "Make it quick," he said as he kicked the door shut. He followed Asami inside his apartment.

"I will," said Asami as he shrugged his jacket off. "Although you might prefer it prolonged." He tossed the jacket to the chair and reached for his tie.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to fuck you," answered Asami, unlooping his tie.

Takaba gasped, eyes glaring at Asami. Only for one second, then he scowled again. "I'm not in the mood."

Asami only smirked. "Oh, I'll put you in the mood."

Next thing Takaba knew, he was flat on his back on the wooden floor with Asami hovering above him. His protest was swallowed by a rough, hot kiss from Asami. Still, he tried to struggle himself free by twisting and bucking as frantically as he could.

Takaba only stopped when Asami slipped his hand into his short, put Takaba's sex into his fingers, and began stroking gently.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story