Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Jammed

by clueless

Takaba had to bring an agent's car home, and met Asami half-way.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2427 words - Complete

?Blocked
Jammed
clueless_psycho
Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, AsamixTakaba
NC 17 (MA)
Warning: PWP, smut, lemon, yaoi, OOC, no beta
Disclaimer: points at Yamane Ayano


The moment he was trapped in the traffic jam, Takaba cursed his generosity to offer to drive Saki-san's jeep back to his house. Well, he thought the idea was cool. Saki-san had this latest Land Rover jeep and everybody's dying to get their hands on the steering wheel. Today, gods heard his pray, and suddenly, after the photo session, Saki-san suddenly threw the keys to Takaba and asked if he would be kind enough to take the car home, while Saki-san had to meet some very important people. The famous talent agent did not even ask whether Takaba could drive or not. It was like winning a lucky draw.

Except that, Takaba forgot that rush hour had started by the time he hit the street. And now he had not moved an inch for the last fifteen minutes, while the advertisement of the jeep boasted for its stability in speed.

To make matters worse, it was raining. Hard.

"Speed my ass!!!" Takaba cursed aloud as his hand turned on the radio. He settled on a channel that aired eighties songs. He hoped his patience lasted longer than Michael Jackson's Beat It on the top ten chart.

He was alternating in pouting and scowling when he saw Asami. He suddenly laughed out loud. The picture was just so wrong. Asami was standing on the pavement, holding a little umbrella above his head, among hundreds of other people who wore the same style of suits and umbrellas. Apparently, the umbrella did little to keep him from getting soaked as his suit and pants were half wet already. Still, he seemed oblivious to his own conditions and kept on talking on his cellphone. Where were his bodyguards? Takaba wondered. Where was his car? Was he possibly waiting for his car?

Not my business, Takaba thought further, as he brought the car a few meter forward.

Crossing his arms over his chest as he had to wait again, Takaba glanced outside the window. Asami was still there, still talking on his cell phone, and oblivious to his surroundings. He did not realize that the car in front of him had Takaba as the driver. Takaba pressed the button to lower the window down, stuck his head out and yelled, "Asami!!! Hey, Asami!!!"

Asami lifted his eyes. Takaba grinned. "Come on, I'll give you a lift."

Asami frowned a while, however, as the car in front of Takaba began moving forward again, and the one in the back began horning Takaba, he moved.

And opened the driver's door.

"Hey!" protested Takaba.

"I'm driving," snapped Asami, tossing his umbrella to the back seat.

"No..."

"There is no way I'm putting my life in your hands. Now move, before the police gets us for blocking the traffic."

Shooting Asami an angry glare, Takaba yanked his seatbelt off, and crawled to the passenger's seat. Asami quickly got in, slammed the door shut, shrugged his jacket off, put on the seat belt, and drove the car forward.

"Be careful, it's Saki-san's car," warned Takaba, when Asami suddenly floored the brake. As if that would get Asami to pay attention to him.

Sighing, Takaba leaned back. "This will take forever," he murmured.

"Don't whine," said Asami. "Get me my cigarette. It's in the jacket pocket."

"Look, I don't think..."

"Just. Get. Me. The. Cigarette."

Wow, Takaba thought as he arched his back to get Asami's jacket. Someone was not in a good mood today. He searched for the cigarette box and lighter. Said objects found, he took one cigarette from the gold pleated box, and handed it to Asami, along with the lighter. He tossed the jacket back to the backseat.

A ring tone went off, startling Takaba.

"That's my cell," said Asami. "Get it for me."

"What happens with 'please'?" snapped Takaba in annoyance.

He tried to reach the jacket by arching his back like before, but it had landed a bit too far for his hand to reach it. Cursing aloud to no one or nothing in particular, Takaba unfastened his seatbelt and put his knees on the seat, as he bent over to reach for the jacket.

He yelped, and almost hit his head against the ceiling when Asami's hand felt his ass.

"You!!! You perverted bastard!!!" Takaba waved Asami's cell phone angrily.

"You look fuckable," said Asami coldly as he snatched his still ringing cell phone. "Don't do it when I'm driving."

Takaba slammed his body back on the seat, and fastened his belt, fuming. However, once again, Asami ignored him, as he started talking on his cell phone.

Ten minutes later, Asami was still talking, and they were still where they were ten minutes ago. Takaba sighed. This was really going to take forever. He glanced at Asami and wondered why Asami still had not lost his patient over the terrible traffic jam. But then, he had his cell phone, to which he had been talking non-stop. Takaba wondered what kind of battery Asami's cell phone had. Did he carry some spares around too?

He wondered what other people did during traffic jams like this, other than talking to their cell phones like Asami did.

They listened to radio or CDs to overcome boredom.

Some women and girls painted their nails in the car.

He read somewhere that some people did things like giving blowjobs or wanking off to while away the wasted time.

Takaba laughed softly.

"What's so funny?" asked Asami.

Takaba turned to look at him, and wondered that Asami had ever done that. The words escaped from his mouth, "Did you ever get a blowjob while driving, Asami?"

Not changing his expression, Asami looked at Takaba. "Why? You wanna give it a try?"

Takaba snorted. Asami set his lips into a half-smile. Takaba sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

The car moved forward a few meters again, before stopping again. Takaba cursed aloud.

Asami plucked his cigarette butt from between his lips and crushed it on the ashtray. "Might as well do something entertaining, right, Takaba-kun?"

Takaba's eyes widened. "Wha... what are you thinking about?"

"You're thinking about it as well, Takaba," said Asami. "Come on."

"If you think I'm going to give you a blow job right here, right now..." Takaba did not get to finish his words as Asami grabbed his hair, and pulled him for a rough kiss. "Mmmmmfffff..." The kiss took his breath away. In panic, he wondered if people could see them. They could not, he was sure. The windows, except the front one, were thickly filmed.

Loud horns forced Asami to break the kiss. A few more meters forward.

Takaba was still calming down from the kiss attack when Asami placed his hand between his legs, and stroked the inside of Takaba's thigh. "Or I can do it the other way around," he said, his voice husky and deep and dangerous. "Pull the zip."

"Nnnnooo..." Takaba gritted his teeth.

"Oh, I hate to say this, Takaba-kun, but if you don't, I'll make you and I know you will not like it, because it's going to be really nasty." Asami's voice was very cold now that Takaba shivered.

But perhaps it was not Asami's voice that made him shiver. Perhaps it was the way Asami stroked his thighs that stirred him all in the right place. And if Takaba was not to embarrassed to admit it, he would be more than happy to pull his zipper down and released his half hard erection.

Damn it, why did Asami always give him this influence?

Takaba opened his jeans button and pulled the zipper down, biting his lower lips to keep him from sighing his relief at the freedom.

Asami smirked. "Slut, aren't we?" he teased.

"Oh, shut... ooohhhh... nnnggghhhh..." Takaba arched his back a little, whimpering as Asami began stroking him through his briefs, not gently, but not roughly either. Juuuust. Right. Pleasure began flowing through his veins, creating heat all the way up to his head. He wanted to recline his back a bit, but he was scared it would draw people's curiosity. But this position was not good enough. He wanted... he wanted...

"Shift the gear."

Takaba blinked.

"Shift the gear, Takaba, or people will come to check on us."

Someone's saying?

Takaba gasped and put his hand on the gear stick, shifting it so Asami could move the car forward again with one hand on the steering wheel and the other stroking Takaba. When they stopped again, Asami picked up the pace. Takaba moaned aloud, bucking on his seat.

Takaba wanted Asami to slip his hand inside his briefs -- he was dying for skin contact, but could not get himself to ask because he was busy panting and whimpering. He wanted Asami to stroke faster, so he could come, but Asami seemed to enjoy torturing him like this. He wanted... he wanted to climb on Asami's lap, and... and... how could Asami's hand alone make him feel so good like this that he wanted this to last forever?

He growled in frustration when Asami released him to work the gear stick and drive forward. And continued driving as the traffic jam was thinning.

Takaba suddenly wanted the traffic jam to last forever. Or until Asami was kind enough to make him come. He was so hard now, the head of his erection poked at the waistband of his briefs, glistening and dripping, and Asami ignored him as he was more interested in driving now.

Damn Asami, Takaba cursed under his breath as he tried to tuck his erection inside his briefs. He almost jolted at the feel of his own hand on the sensitive skin.

Oh fuck it, if Asami did not want to do it to him, he might as well do it himself. Takaba wrapped his fingers around his erection and slowly stroked it. Oh, yeeesssss. He smiled, inhaling deeply, plunging himself deeper into the sea of pleasure he made with his own hand.

But that was not enough. He did not want to come like this. He still wanted... Takaba inhaled deeply again, gathering the words he wanted to say to Asami, as, with his skull filled with steam from his blood, his capability to think had gone down to zero level.

"Aaaa... Asamii... let'sssss..." Takaba bit his lower lips, trying to hold onto what he was going to say. Oh damn, why couldn't his hand stop stroking for a while so he could speak to Asami?

He did not know when he actually said it. All he knew that Asami turned the steering wheel and they entered a parking lot of a building. He chose the darkest part, far away from other cars.

As soon as Asami pulled the hand brake, Takaba pushed his pants and his briefs down completely. His erection looked so bad, throbbing and dripping and almost as red as blood. Asami shifted his seat backwards to give him more room. Takaba climbed onto his lap, and helped unbuckling Asami's belt and zipping down his pants as Asami pulled his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt. Takaba held his breath when Asami's cock came into view, half-hard already. Never he felt so happy to see the flesh.

Asami swiped as much as Takaba's precome with his fingers. Takaba carefully turned around, spread his legs as wide as he could. He moaned when Asami's slick fingers rubbed up the crack of his ass. He grabbed the steering wheel, gripping hard for support. Asami took time in preparing him, his other hand roaming on Takaba's chest, toying with his nipples, going down to tease his balls, before snaking up for the nipples again. Takaba bucked his hips on Asami's erection, eager to make him hard and ready as soon as possible.

When he felt that Asami was ready, and he could not stand it any longer, Takaba begged, "Now... now... Asami..."

And Asami plunged deep inside him in one hard stroke, making Takaba scream on top of his head. But Takaba did not have time to curse him, as Asami took his erection into his hand and stroked him.

It was just too good. It was much, much better when Asami set matching paces in moving his hips and his hand, his other hand alternately toying with Takaba's nipples and balls again. His tongue deliberately lapped along the back of Takaba's neck, and the sensitive part behind his ear. Takaba used one hand to tug on Asami's hair, while keeping the other on the steering wheel.

Oh damn it, he could do this forever.

Oh gods, why didn't Asami stroke him faster?

Just when Takaba thought he could not take it any longer, Asami picked up his pace, both his hips and hand. Takaba gripped the wheel and Asami's hair tighter, moaning in very short intervals now, as he tried to hold on to what was left of... of what? The sweet sensation did not let him to think anymore.

When orgasm rippled through his body, Takaba did not have the breath to scream anymore. He heard a soft grunt in his ear, following by the feel of fluid flooding inside him. Takaba inhaled deeply, trying to calm down.

"We messed the car," he murmured weakly, suddenly aware that his semen was dripping to the floor.

"You did," said Asami. He pushed Takaba carefully away from his lap, opened the door, and got out after tucking his cock into his pants.

With some miracle, Takaba put his briefs and jeans back on. Then he got out of the car and bent down to clean the floor with some tissues he found in the glove compartment. He cleaned the steering wheel too, knowing very well that he spurted some into the wheel.

A slap on his butt made him yelp. He spun around.

"Come on," said Asami. One of his bodyguards was behind him.

"What?"

"My bodyguard will take the car to Saki's house. You come with me."

"No. I promise..."

"Excuse me, Takaba-san." The bodyguard pulled Takaba gently away from the car, and placed his bulky body on the driver's seat.

Takaba blinked, trying to register what actually happened in front of him. But the bodyguard had closed the door and started the engine.

"Let's go, I don't have all day." Asami grabbed Takaba's wrist and dragged him to the waiting limousine. "But I have some champagne and caviar in my car."



~end
Sign up to rate and review this story