Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

When it rains, it pours

by clueless

Takaba was in the middle of making hot chocolate, when Asami dropped by for a visit.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2285 words - Complete

?Blocked
When it rains it pours
Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, AsamixTakaba
NC17 (MA)
Warnings: insert whatever here, no beta
Disclaimer: whispers to Yamane sensei You see, I promise not to do anything bad to you and to your family, if you hand Takaba over to me.

Written for ingenius_inc to help with her chocolate fixation.




Sometimes you found something unexpected in the internet.

Like: recipe of hot chocolate.

Takaba could not help but licking his lips at the picture of steaming hot chocolate.

And it was raining outside, and it was cold inside, and he was convinced that there was nothing better than having a cup of hot chocolate. Besides, it was easy enough to do, even a four years old could make it without help.

Takaba printed the short recipe, and brought it to his tiny kitchen. He stuck the paper to the door of his refrigerator with a small piece of cellotape, and began searching for the right ingredients.

He still had a carton of plain milk. He frowned. When did he buy it? He did not remember, but the date in the carton told him that the milk was still good.

And he knew he still had some bars of chocolate.

And cinnamon. Wow. He did not even realize that such spice could find its way to his kitchen.

He did not have chili powder, but that should not be a problem, he decided. Chili was best in Kyushu style ramen, not in hot chocolate. He did not have coffee granule either, but he could live with it.

The recipe told him to combine half cup of milk and half cup of chocolate chips into glass to make two cups of hot chocolate. But Takaba decided that there was no point of making only two cups when he had gone all the trouble of making the hot chocolate himself. Especially because he had to grate the chocolate bars first, and that looked like a lot of hassles. He poured half of the carton of milk into a small pan. Then he grated the same amount of chocolate bars, and dropped them into the pan. He smiled. He would have hot chocolate enough to last him the entire night, accompanying him playing computer game. He added a little cinnamon.

Because the pan did not fit into the microwave, he put it on the range. He kept the fire small, it would take longer time to get it done, but Takaba knew it would be worth it. Although not advised in the recipe, he began stirring the contents with a wooden spoon. He smiled when the chocolate began to melt, and sweet scent filled the kitchen.

The doorbell rang.

Takaba scowled. There was only one person in this whole world who would visit him at this hours of the night, and he was not really expecting it.

He wanted all the hot chocolate for himself.

The doorbell rang again, longer this time, and Takaba had to stop stirring to get the door, before Asami did something else to attract his attention. Like hitting the fire alarm button next to his door.

Takaba let Asami in without bothering to ask about his purpose in visiting. Asami sauntered into the small apartment like he owned the place, a cigarette between his lips. Takaba quickly closed the door, put the chain in place and ran back to the kitchen.

His hot chocolate had started to simmer, and the scent of cinnamon radiated from the steam.

Takaba smiled widely. He felt accomplished.

"Put some ground pepper in."

Takaba scowled again. Since when was Asami standing behind him?

"Put some ground pepper in," Asami repeated, his soft breath teased behind Takaba's ear.

"What for?" he asked, almost gritting his teeth.

"You don't have chili powder, do you?"

"No, but I don't see..."

"It will enrich the taste."

Oh, he did not know that Asami was an expert in hot chocolate, especially after the man teased him about his continued habit of eating sweets.

Still, Takaba reached for the bottle of ground pepper. He shook a little to the pan.

"What are you going to do with that?" asked Asami again.

"Drink it," snapped Takaba, annoyed.

"Oh, I thought you're going to take a bath with it," teased Asami.

"Don't expect me to share, I didn't invite you to come here."

Asami laughed softly, then stepped back and walked back to the living room.

Takaba felt his heart jumped in happiness when the hot chocolate was completely done. He tasted a bit, and, goodness, it was maddeningly delicious. And Asami was right. The pepper gave a little stingy taste that only made it perfect.

Takaba poured the hot chocolate into two tall mugs. He set one on the low table, in front of Asami.

"I thought you didn't want to share," said Asami, putting a new cigarette between his lips. Somehow he had found a small porcelain bowl and deliberately used it as an ashtray.

"I'm being polite," replied Takaba, lowering his body to the floor, and sitting down crosslegged across Asami.

Asami took out his cigarette and lifted his mug. He sipped slowly, and Takaba found himself holding his breath until Asami put the mug back down on the table.

"Nice," he said.

Takaba felt relieved, as if Asami's opinion on his handiwork was the most important thing in this world. He sipped his own chocolate.

"You know, chocolate can be used as an aphrodisiac," said Asami.

Takaba blinked. Yes, of course, he knew. Only he did not care about it, until Asami brought it up.

"The point is?" he snapped, feeling suddenly annoyed because his heart jumped and his stomach churned as deliciously as the chocolate.

"So does pepper," Asami added, ignoring Takaba's question.

Did he mean that they had just taken double portion of aphrodisiac? Takaba scowled. Suddenly, he did not feel like taking anymore of the hot chocolate.

Asami lit his cigarette.

Takaba took a deep breath, trying to form some words in his mind before talking, "I'm sure you need more than a combination of chocolate and pepper to get yourself aroused."

Asami blew some rings of smokes. "You're right."

Takaba sipped some more hot chocolate, more to calm himself from Asami's straightforward reply than to enjoy the richness.

Several seconds passed, and Asami asked, "You don't want to know?"

"Know what?" Takaba did not even want to look at Asami's eyes.

"What kind of aphrodisiac that can get me aroused?"

"Like I care."

Asami smiled. He crushed the remaining of his cigarette into the small bowl. He patted the empty space next to him on the floor. "Come here, I'll tell you."

Takaba raised his eyes. Asami stared at him with a challenging glare.

Outside, the rain was beating harder.

However, Takaba did not feel so cold anymore. The pepper must have taken effect, he decided. And if Asami wanted to trick him -- well, he had the worst with Asami, so it could not be worse than that. Takaba crawled over to Asami.

Asami shrugged his jacket off and pulled his tie, then rolled his sleeves, as if he was going to go down and dirty with something. Takaba settled next to him.

Asami took Takaba's right hand, and dipped the fingers into his chocolate.

Takaba blinked.

Before Takaba got over his surprise, Asami had brought those fingers into his mouth, and began swiping his tongue along each fingers, one by one, slowly, cleaning them from the chocolate. Takaba was too mesmerized by Asami's action to even protest. His stomach churned even more deliciously. He whimpered when Asami slid one of his fingers into his mouth and sucked gently.

When all fingers had been sucked clean, Asami took his mug, and gulped the half of the remaining content. Then he shared the rich taste, mouth to mouth, with Takaba.

Not being able to hold on to his self control anymore, Takaba dived deep into the deliciousness. He shoved his tongue into Asami's mouth, tracing the taste, licking and lapping along the wet cavern eagerly, until he was sure that there was not a single drip of chocolate still stayed inside Asami's mouth.

By that time, he had completely forgotten why he moved closer to Asami.

Next thing, he had lied down with his back flat on the floor, his hands above his head, bound together around the wrists with Asami's tie. However, even if his mouth was not gagged, he did not protest at all. His eyes stared eagerly at Asami, one hand shoving Takaba's t-shirt up to reveal some inches of smooth skin, another holding the mug high enough for Takaba to see and wonder what he was going to do next.

Takaba knew what he was going to do. He had the idea. Still, he waited patiently.

When the thick, sticky liquid touched his stomach, Takaba let out a sigh, unsure whether it was a relief that his guess was right, or anticipation of something better than chocolate in a rainy night.

Maybe the latter. Because when Asami bent down to lick the chocolate from his stomach, Takaba did not gasp. He purred.

Oh gods, oh gods, where did Asami learn to do it so nicely? Takaba inhaled deeply, arching a little, when Asami lapped his belly button slowly, affectionately. He suddenly had a vivid imagination of what it felt if Asami did it with his...

He moaned when Asami stroked him through the thin fabric of his sweatpants. Asami smirked at him at finding out that he did not wear anything underneath.

Takaba bit his lower lips as Asami stroked him further. He seemed to enjoy the feel of Takaba hardening under his palm, and how Takaba's breath racing with breath.

Suddenly, the pleasure was too much to bear, and the temperature was too hot to handle. Takaba could feel sweat trickling down his temples, as his breath got heavier and heavier. His skull was filled with steam rising from his boiling breath, and, in what was left from his rationality, he only wanted one thing. He parted his lips.

Asami closed them with his mouth, his hand slipping inside the sweatpants, his sticky fingers sliding along Takaba's dripping length, it was throbbing shamelessly, but Takaba concentrated more on how good Asami's fingertips felt along his skin. The fingers, even slicker now with Takaba's precome, passed the taut balls, down... down... Takaba growled when Asami broke the kiss. The man whispered, "Chocolate can be used as lube as well."

Like Takaba cared. He could live without knowing about it at all, and right now he could not even register those words in his brain as he was busy writhing and moaning as Asami's fingers alternately shoving in and out the crack of his ass, and stroking his balls. He arched sharply, and spread his legs wider apart, wishing that Asami would take his sweatpants off soon, because he could not do it himself.

Still too busy moaning and whimpering, Takaba did not even know when Asami did take his pants off. He hissed as cold night air kissed the hot, sensitive skin of his erection, but only for one second. Suddenly, Asami was inside him, stretching him with his steel hard erection, making him gasped. Takaba screamed at the top of his lungs when Asami began moving.

Asami set the pace, and Takaba moved his hips to make him move faster. But it seemed that he still had a lot to learn to force Asami do what he wanted. At the end, he could only give up to the slow, maddening pace Asami torturing him with, moaning with each trust, sweating more and more.

Still, he broke at one point, and begged.

And was granted his wish with a sudden increase of pace that almost took his breath away. He bit his lips, as pleasure heightened, knowing very well that he would not be able to contain it for too long anymore.

His orgasm did take his breath away that he could not scream or cry out. A few second later, Asami's orgasm did the same thing. Takaba felt lines of semen spurt all over his stomach, reminding him the sticky feeling of chocolate remains, Asami's saliva and his own sweat on his skin. He batted his eyelashes, and found Asami staring at him with his trademark little smile.

Asami wiped Takaba's semen with his fingers, and brought them to his mouth to clean. He made a little sensual sound at the back of his throat as he sucked his fingers one by one that made Takaba hold his breath again. It was only when he had cleaned Takaba's semen completely that he finally pulled out carefully from Takaba's body.

Takaba batted his eyelashes even more furiously, to keep him from dosing off as exhaustion and sleepiness attacked him, watching as Asami untied him, and tidied up his clothes after wiping his genitals with Takaba's sweatpants, leaving Takaba half naked on the floor.

"What are you doing?" asked Takaba as his ability to think had return into his brain.

"I'm going," said Asami coldly. "The rain had stopped."

Had it?

Then Takaba remembered. "So, what is it?" he asked, pushing his body into a sitting position and reaching for his soiled sweatpants.

"What is what?" Asami slipped one cigarette between his lips.

"What's a better aphrodisiac than chocolate and pepper for you?" Takaba tossed the sweatpants away. There was no way he was going to wear it to sleep.

Asami lit his cigarette, took a deep drag, and blew some rings of smoke before answering, "Your body."

Then he turned around and walked to the door.

Takaba scowled at his back.


*
~end
Sign up to rate and review this story