Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Victory is not an option

by clueless

Asami dropped by at Takaba's apartment again, and got a surprise.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-18 - Updated: 2006-02-19 - 2078 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Victory is not an option
Fandom, Pairing: Viewfinder/Yamane Ayano, Asami/Takaba
Rating: NC-17 (MA)
Usual warnings and disclaimer apply
Beta: No, sorry is sheepish



The first thing that came into his mind when, through the peeping hole, he saw Asami standing outside his apartment, was to blurt and scream at the man. It was two in the morning, for goodness sake, and - couldn't he find someone else to satisfy his libido? Takaba was tired, and sleepy, and he was not a whore, and even a whore was not always available anytime of the day, and he was definitely not Asami's lover, and if he were, Asami should learn some ethics such as calling Takaba first before showing up at his door and waking him up anytime he wished.

But... but... screaming at Asami had proved to have no effect on the man at all. He still did what he wanted to do. It was getting old and tiring, and he should've gotten over the shock of having to involuntarily help the man release, shouldn't he?

Takaba sighed, pressing his forehead on the door panel. When dealing with Asami, surrender was the only way.

He took another deep breath before unlocking his door. His heartbeat had begun to escalate, followed by an uneasy churning from his stomach, a standard reaction whenever he saw Asami.

Asami tilted his head when Takaba greeted him with a calm expression. "Something the matter?" he muttered without plucking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"No," Takaba shook his head, speaking almost too quietly. "Just tired."

"I'll only be a moment," said Asami, as he sauntered into Takaba's apartment after depositing the still burning butt of his cigarette to a metal wastebin near the door. Takaba closed the door behind him, locking it properly.

Asami toed his shoes off, and stepped into the living room. Realizing that Takaba did not follow him, Asami turned around.

Still leaning on the door, Takaba forced himself to stare straight into Asami's eyes, feeling wobbly at the cold glare he received for the attempt. But he steeled his heart, and reached for the hem of his old t-shirt. Better get this over with quickly, he decided, then he could go back to sleep in peace. He pulled the t-shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor. He shivered as cold night air caressed the now bare upper part of his body. Or, was it because Asami's eyes were on him, heavily lidded with lustful, grazing across his skin with desire?

Takaba breathed slowly, waiting. He was perfectly aware of his nipples starting to become taut, warmth gathered below his navel. He felt... weird, perhaps a little dirty, for offering his body without being asked or forced like this, but he was going to go through this like a big boy.

Asami still stood where he was, tilting his head, his expression unreadable. But there was a hint of a little smile at the corner of his lips. He seemed to be very much amused with what Takaba was doing.

Takaba scowled, and strolled forward. Asami remained on his place. When he was close enough to the man, Takaba lifted his hands, reaching for Asami's face, cupping, pulling Asami down for a kiss. Sometimes, Asami was like that. Sometimes Asami acted cold, as if it was Takaba who needed the sex more than he did. But Takaba knew that the only thing that would bring Asami to his apartment was to screw him.

He deepened the kiss, pressing Asami's cheeks harder with his palms. Asami parted his lips, hands finally reaching for Takaba's waist. Takaba decided that now was not a good time to be modest, he thrust his tongue into Asami's mouth. Like a shark given a piece of bleeding flesh, Asami caught it, and began sucking passionately. Takaba gasped a little. It hurt, a bit. But damn if he was going to discourage Asami now. The feel of Asami's wet cavern at the tip of his tongue sent sparkles all over his body, the way Asami's tongue expertly massaging was enough excuse to forget about his dignity. He snaked his arms around Asami's neck, and their bodies collided into one tight, breathtaking embrace. Asami lowered his hands, sneaking them inside Takaba's sweatpants to grope a pair of perky ass, some fingers slipping between Takaba's buttcheeks to feel the cleft.

/Ooohh... yess/, if he did not have his mouth busy, he would have squealed at the touch. Now that the front parts of their bodies glued together, Takaba secured them with one leg thrown over Asami, holding on tightly as he rocked their hips slowly. Oh damn, that was even better, he could feel Asami's sex through the fabric of their pants. Asami was stirring, growing, hardening, radiating heat that was too delicious to ignore. The need to feel it against his naked skin surged through his blood veins, and suddenly he yearned to have Asami inside his mouth... his body...

When the lack of oxygen supply forced them to end the kiss, in trembling, almost inaudible voice, Takaba let the question slip, "Can I ride you for a change?"

Asami gave him a look, which Takaba did not bother to interpret. His skull was steamed with passion and desire, preventing his brain from its ability. He only needed... gods, why did he get so horny from minimal arousal? How come the man could always shatter his self control although he barely did anything? "Why, but of course, Takaba-kun," he said, his voice like honey, thick and sweet. "As long as you do it quickly."

The statement made Takaba bat his eyelashes rapidly, flustered. But he only had one translation of the wordings, and he quickly lowered his body. He pressed his nose against the front part of Asami's pants, inhaling the scent of sex contained within the expensive fabric, feeling the raising heat. With his teeth, he pulled the zipper down as his hand reached inside the opening, searching for his prize. His heart was pounding as hard as the throbbing of Asami's cock as he pulled it out of its confinement. Takaba worshipped it with a kiss, before putting it into his mouth.

With Asami's fingers tugging onto his hair, toying with the strands, Takaba put all his skills into giving Asami the kind of blowjob he deserved. Asami set the pace by pulling his hair up and down, until one point, Asami pulled him away completely from his erection.

"I'll get the lube," whispered Takaba.

But Asami already snatched a bottle of handlotion from the computer table. He shoved it to Takaba, and while Takaba squeezed a dollop of creamy substance into his palm, Asami worked on losing his clothes. Every single of them. He draped them neatly on the back of a chair. Under different circumstances, Takaba would find it weird, most of the time, Asami never bothered to take his clothes off, let alone completely. But his mind was still too fogged to function properly, and his heart could not handle the sight of Asami's cock, jutting out proudly against his hips, monstrous and intimidating. Asami joined him on the floor, pulling at his sweatpants.

As Asami lay on the floor, Takaba climbed onto his body, leaning down to start another tongue battle, slipping his hands between their bodies to coat Asami's length with lotion. A little mewling sound escaped his throat when Asami used one thumb to press on one of Takaba's nipples, making a hard circling movement. That felt so good, for a flash moment Takaba wondered why he kept on denying his body of the pleasure. Things proved to be much better if he co-operated.

Satisfied with torturing Takaba's nipples one at a time, Asami cupped Takaba's face, tearing him away from his mouth. "Now," he said. Takaba reached for the lotion bottle on the floor. While Asami greased his fingers, Takaba moved forward a bit, bracing his elbows on the wooden floor, squirming when Asami's fingers entered him smoothly.

Getting fingerfucked, especially with Asami's lips attached to his left nipple, was as good as getting fucked senseless. Takaba half closed his eyes, his lips parted to let "ah, ah" sounds out of his throat whenever Asami rubbed that special part hard. His body was thoroughly slick with sweat now, his hair damped, and he had not gotten to the best part yet. One hard rub, and he finally opened up.

Ready now, Takaba pushed his body up, brushing long bangs from his face. Asami gripped on his hips tightly, and led Takaba down to take him inch by glorious inch, slowly. Takaba tossed his head backwards, breath stuck on his throat, losing the whole of himself, being taken over by the pain and pleasure that was Asami's length. His nails dug into Asami's hard thighs, and with one last thrust, and a loud moan, Asami was completely inside him.

Takaba's head fell forward, he was panting like mad.

"Now, if you move your hips," said Asami, running the back of his hand along the side of Takaba's body to help him relax. "You said you wanted to ride me."

Takaba bit his lower lips, suddenly feeling uncertain that he wanted to, he could, do this. Asami...Asami was so big, filling him, stretching him...

Asami shoved his hips upward gently, his cock rubbed across Takaba's sweet spot hard, and Takaba wailed.

Damn good.

He leaned forward again, bracing his hands on each side of Asami's body now. Locking his stare on Asami's, he started to move.

It was difficult at the beginning, but Asami helped him relax by touching him all the time. His fingertips danced over Takaba's skin very, very lightly, teasing nipples, belly button, and oh, yes, it was heaven when he touched Takaba's throbbing erection that Takaba had to close his eyes to indulge the pleasure, while writhing, "Oh yes, oh yes, no, no... yeessshhh... A-Asami... don't... aaaahhh..."

He was trapped in his own world, filled with crystallized pleasure, spiraling around him, gripping him hard, tearing him apart. He was too caught up to notice when Asami picked up the pace. Faster and faster, and he moaned louder, breathing harder...

Until one hard rub across the slit of his cock made his world exploded with a cracked wail. Takaba's body tensed up, all muscles tightening, squeezing, and Asami jolted a bit when orgasm hit him none too gently.

After that... silence.

Stillness.

Tranquility.

Takaba breathed slowly, waiting for his soul to come back from the maddening adventure. He was wet from head to toe, and he was totally drained. Spent. When he had gotten back his grip on earth, he slowly opened his eyes, and brought his head up to look at Asami.

Asami had that half-smile that Takaba hated so much on his face.

"That's incredible," he said, fingers caressing Takaba's jaw fondly. "I wish I have more time."

Takaba nodded, and started to move from Asami's body. Asami used Takaba's sweatpants to wipe his body from splatters of semen and seeds, before getting up and going to the bathroom. Takaba stayed on the floor, lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, feeling even weirder than thirty minutes ago. Or was it one hour?

Asami came out of the bathroom, and got dressed in the living room. Takaba ignored him. His eyelids had become so heavy, he would pass out soon. He finally closed his eyes, surrendering to the tiredness.

"Ah, here it is," he heard Asami speak, the man sounded satisfied and relieved. "I knew I left it here."

Takaba's eyelids flung open again. What?

"What?"

Asami, standing next to the computer table, held up a pen. "This," he said as he slipped it into his jacket's breast pocket. "I left my pen here when I last visited you. I came to get this back."

Takaba batted his eyelids, finally taking in the sight of a quarter of a Mont Blanc signing pen.

Asami crouched down next to him. "That was fantastic, really," he whispered, his voice tickled Takaba all in the wrong way. "I love it when you take the initiative. Perhaps we can do this again... soon? I have to see old man Abe now, he hates waiting" He bent down to steal a kiss from Takaba's lips.

Watching Asami's back disappear behind the door, Takaba swore that he had never seen that pen on his table before.

*

~end
Sign up to rate and review this story