Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Infidelity

by xxYourStar

Smut. One shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-04 - Updated: 2008-06-05 - 1461 words - Complete

?Blocked
Reviews are amazing.

Chrissie could feel his eyes on her. He had been staring at her all night while she talked to her friends, trying her best to avoid eye contact with him. "Chrissie, did you even hear a word I just said?" Alison asked, waving a hand in her friend's face.

Blinking slowly, Chrissie nodded. "Sorry. I think I've just had a little too much to drink or something," she lied, her shifting around nervously on the couch. Though they had been at the party for nearly an hour, she'd barely finished one drink - far too little to be drunk. The loud music blaring through the speakers overhead did make her slightly dizzy, but her main distraction was across the room talking to someone she didn't recognize. He had been trying to talk to her since she had arrived, but she refused to acknowledge his advances.

"I think I'm going to go get some air," she said, wanting more than anything to get out of his line of vision. Alison could sense there was something she wasn't saying, but merely nodded in response, not wanting to force her to say anything she didn't want to tell.

Chrissie made her way out of the crowded house and onto the back patio, noting there were just as many people outside as there were in the house. Sighing in irritation, she leaned against the brick wall and closed her eyes. Around her she could smell the thick aroma of cigarette smoke, alcohol and body odor all mangled together in the crowd of strangers.

Suddenly feeling sick, Chrissie ran back inside and up the stairs, though the owner of the house had specifically said that upstairs was off limits to the party guests. At the moment though, she didn't care. She ran to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and gagging, though nothing would come up. "You okay?" she jumped when she heard his voice, nearly hitting her head on the sink as she snapped up to look at him.

"What the hell are you doing in here? You're not suppose to be up here," she almost screamed, but thought better of it. "Did he see you come up here?" Frank sighed, reaching out to touch her face, flinching she she pushed his hand away. "Don't," she warned.

"He's downstairs, Chrissie," he replied, his eyes staring at her lips as he spoke to her. "He doesn't suspect anything so why would it matter if he saw me come up here?" He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, this time without any hesitations from her.

She shook her head, chewing on her bottom lip. "He's your friend. He's my boyfriend. This isn't right," she told him, her hands trembling at her sides. "I just... don't want to hurt him."

Frank shook his head in response. "Neither do I." His lips closed around hers as he pulled her to him, his arms wrapping firmly around her waist. To his surprise, Chrissie didn't fight back, her hands grasping almost desperately at his hair. Opening her mouth to his awaiting tongue, she whimpered into the kiss as she tried to calm her nerves.

Pulling away and gasping for air, Frank rested his forehead against hers. "You're amazing," he whispered in her ear, blowing slightly and feeling her shiver in his arms. He kissed behind her ear, leaving a trail as he found his way to her neck. She moaned as his tongue found the hollow of her neck, teasing the skin while his hands found their way under her shirt to cup her firm breasts.

"Take it off," he ordered, his voice coming out rough. He always got like this once he got turned on and it's one thing that kept her coming back to him. She loved being dominated; lusted the feeling of him taking her strong and fast while she screamed for him.

She complied to his demands, taking her shirt off swiftly as he worked on shedding his own. Frank pulled her to him again, his lips immediately finding the newly exposed skin of her chest. He worked on unclasping her bra as she moaned for him, grinding her hips into his. He growled at her actions, his tongue darting out to find a nipple and teasing it into a hard peak.

Chrissie leaned back into the wall as his hands explored her body, his fingers working on her zipper to remove her pants. She stepped out of them, pushing back all thoughts of her boyfriend who was downstairs, quite possibly looking for her. "Lock the door," she said, her back arching as Frank's tongue slid down her smooth, flat stomach. He looked up at her, his eyebrow cocked in question. "Someone could walk in," she answered his unspoken question.

He released her from his grip momentarily, turning the lock on the door. He returned only seconds later, sliding his pants off and kicking them to the pile on the floor. "I thought I was the one giving orders here," he replied, a knowing smirk on his face. She returned his smile, trailing a hand down her waiste until it dipped beneath the fabric of her thong. "What are you doing?" he asked, an amused tone on his tongue, though she knew he wasn't complaining.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked, teasing her clit with her finger.

Frank's breath caught in his throat, his tongue darting out to lick his lips as he watched her please herself, making him even harder. "Chrissie. Look at me," he said, barely able to find his voice. She opened her eyes to find him watching her, his eyes glazed over with pure lust. "You're being a bad, bad girl." he said, his voice low.

She grinned at him, moaning at the things she was doing to herself. He made his way over to her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her fingers to his mouth, licking them slowly. "Wet already, I see?" he teased, sliding her thong slowly down her thighs and pushing his finger into her, forcing a groan from her throat. "That feel good?" His lips found hers, swallowing her moans as he pumped her with his finger.

Without warning, he removed his finger and pushed down his boxers, not bothering to pull them off. "Say my name," he ordered, his hands squeezing her hips, and wrapping her leg around him, her back still pressed against the wall.

"Frank, fuck me." she moaned, wanting him so badly now it was nearly painful. He didn't need to be told twice. Frank pushed himself into her, feeling her dig her nails into the skin of his back. He pressed his lips to her's, tasting her completely as he started a fast rhythm, his hand holding her thigh in place with a fierce grip.

Sweat slid down his chest and onto her stomach, his teeth digging into her shoulder as he pounded harder into her. Her head was thrown back resting on the wall behind her, biting on her lip so hard she could taste her own blood. She couldn't move too much, the position they were in made it difficult, along with Frank's arms holding her still. She snapped her hips into him, forcing him deeper with every thrust. The room around her seemed to start spinning, her vision clouded as she tried to think, but couldn't form coherent thoughts.

Her walls clenched around him tightly, making him shudder. "So close," she breathed. Frank reached down, grabbing her other leg and pushing her further up the wall, forcing himself deeper into her. She cried out his name, her stomach tightening as she came hard around him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck shit," her words found his ears, making him drive himself faster, trying to find his own release.

"Oh-fuck. Chrissie, fuck," he chanted, his eyes closed as he came hard into her, his hip movements finally slowing down. Dropping her leg, Frank rested his head on her shoulder while they both struggled to regain their composure.

Frank noted regret in her eyes when he looked at her. "It's okay," he traced his thumb over her lip. She nodded, reaching down and gathering her clothes off the floor. "Where are you going?" he asked, watching her as she got dressed.

"Downstairs. I don't want Mikey getting worried," she answered, pulling her shirt over her head. "You wait here for a while so no one will see that we were up here together."

He nodded, frowning. "I suppose." Grabbing her by the arm, he placed a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled, though it was forced, and kissed his cheek one last time before unlocking the door and leaving him to find her boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story