Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter Three

by red_jacobson

Luna gives Harry a very special gift; and somebody else makes a very unexpected exit.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-09 - Updated: 2008-06-10 - 2266 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (3/?)

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal, Violence, Character Death

The Room of Requirement; immediately after the last chapter

Harry followed Luna; not protesting; as she prepared the room for entry. When the door opened, Harry was pleasantly surprised to see a comfortable bedroom set up; with a night table beside a large bed, and the only light from the fireplace in the corner. Luna sat him down on the edge of the bed, and, sitting beside him said; “Harry; there is a great deal we need to talk about, to make this situation between us work, but, it's obvious you won't be able to concentrate with things as they are. So; I'm going to have to 'take the edge off' so we can discuss our relationship calmly. Now, I want you to lean back and enjoy.”

Wondering exactly what Luna was going to do to 'take the edge off' Harry just did what he was told. It didn't take long for him to figure it out, as Luna spread his legs, and knelt on a pillow between them. Freeing his cock from his pants, Harry moaned as she swiped her tongue along the length before putting the head in her mouth. Removing her mouth, the not-so-spacey blond looked up at him and said

“Don't worry if you come in my mouth; I've been curious about what you taste like for quite a while.”
Before Harry could respond she had lowered her face back onto his cock and began sucking on the head before moving to the rest of the shaft. It didn't take long at all before Harry gasped out Luna's name and filled her mouth with cum. Luna managed to swallow everything, and cleaned up what was left.

“Yummy!” she said, before grabbing a glass of water that appeared beside her. Drinking deeply, she got back to her feet and sat next to Harry on the bed.

“Okay, that should have relieved the pressure long enough for us to get the discussion part out of the way, before we get to the fun portion. Not that giving you a blow job wasn't fun, but next time I want to be able to take my time and make you enjoy it more, as well as having you licking me at the same time. But anyway, we can do that later.”

“Luna, are you sure about this? This really isn't like you! I don't want you feeling you have to give me something so precious as your body out of some sense of obligation, because I am your friend.”

Luna chuckled; “Harry, this is what I am really like, I'm not about to let myself be distracted by the things I see around the edges, this is far too important. And, I'm not doing this out of obligation; it's because I really want to be with you; not just once, but for as long as you'll have me. I realize I'm being a bit more assertive than you are used to; but; if I waited for you to make a decision, I'd still be waiting 10 years from now. Harry, I love you, yes, I do love you, believe it or not, but, in a personal situation you are the most indecisive, infuriating man I've ever met, or heard about!”

“Now, you need to have some form sexual contact at least 3 times a day for the next several months, until your body adjusts to your new magical core; and, frankly; I can't handle that much, and besides, I'll be away in Norway with Father for most of the summer, so, I'm going to be talking to a of friend of mine who I think would be willing to alternate days with me. That will get us through the week before school lets out. And I can see that the Headmaster is taking care of your Summer lodging, so you will have plenty of willing partners, I'm sure. I realize that you would have a difficult time just having sex, because you would see it as using the girl, so I expect that you would fall in love, at least just a little bit; with the other girls, and, that's fine, I'm perfectly willing to share, as long as they are, too!”

“Luna, can we stop here for a second, I really can't believe what you are telling me! If I'm understanding you; you want me to have a harem of willing lovers, as long as you are there too? I hope you'll forgive me if when I say that, although a part of me is ecstatic over having so much sex, another part of me can't believe that there are that many girls out there who would want me! Not the 'boy who lived'; but plain old Harry Potter! I'm nobody special, why would anybody want me?”

“First of all, you have never been 'plain old' anybody! You have done so much in the five years you have been here, that, other than a couple of idiots cough Snape, Malfoy cough most of us who know you don't think of the 'boy who lived' anymore; we see the man who brought Cedric back, who rescued Ginny from the monster, who taught us to defend ourselves when the teacher was useless. Where do you see 'nobody special' in doing all those things?”

“Okay, so I'm willing to admit that I have done some things that were a bit out of the ordinary; but are there really that many girls who want to have a relationship with me? I'm not exactly known for showing my dates a good time, just ask Parvati or Cho.”

“I'll admit that you could have done better with Parvati; but; at least you apologized to her and Padma for the way you acted, something, I'll note, that Ronald has not done to this day. Padma told me that the public apology made up for a lot of the hurt feelings, and, added to the idea that you are good relationship material. Now, Cho on the other hand, there was nothing you could have done to make that go any better, she was looking for a connection to Cedric, and she wasn't even close to being ready for another love. Although I think that she may be moving past what happened, the mess with Marietta kind of opened her eyes to a lot of things.”

Shaking her head, “But, we've gotten rather far from point, you will just have to accept that there are several girls here who care for you a great deal, and are willing to share themselves with you. And, before you ask, very few of them are virgins, in fact, I think I'm one of the only virgins in my year, at least among the pure or half bloods, among the muggleborn it's different, because they place a great deal of emphasis on 'waiting until the wedding' In the wizarding world, virginity is actually not something you want to hang on to unnecessarily; simply because there are far too many dark rituals out there that require a virgin sacrifice. I choice to keep my virginity; because I knew you would make it special, even before I knew who you were. Sometimes being a Seer can be an inconvenience when you don't really understand what you are seeing. Now; do you have any questions before we get back to being a boy and his girlfriend enjoying themselves?”

“When you put it that way, no, I guess not.” Harry grinned; “I'm certainly not going to fight against something that I really do want to do; I just wanted to make sure you were okay with what is going on. Let's face it, this won't exactly be a conventional relationship, will it?”

“Nope, and I wouldn't want it to be, would you?” As he shook his head, Luna's expression changed, becoming softer, less businesslike, and she had a husky sound in her voice that drove him wild.

“By the way; would you have a problem if I joined in when you were with one of the other girls? There are a few of us who enjoy each other's company sometimes....” She paused and a grin spread across her face, “...and, judging by the way something just stood up; I see you like that idea! That's something for tomorrow, now, I really need you to make love to me!”

Harry leaned over and pulled Luna into a kiss; which she eagerly returned; soon she was guiding his hands to her breasts as clothing was removed. Harry was stunned, but pleasantly so, at how eager a teacher he had, as she showed him exactly how she liked to be touched, and, when he moved his mouth down over her nipples, he discovered that Luna was so sensitive she was able to climax just from having her nipples sucked gently. Soon enough he was sliding a finger inside of her and listening to her moan in pleasure as he found her button.

“Lick me, Harry!” Luna moaned, as she pushed his face further down her body. Eagerly he licked around her lips, teasing, as something he had heard Seamus say crossed his mind, and he slid his tongue inside her, enjoying the different taste of her juices. Moving his tongue around inside her, she was soon screaming in pleasure before falling backward into the pillows. “No more, no more, Harry! I need to rest a minute, that was too much!” Harry pulled his face up; concerned, “Did I hurt you, Luna?” “Oh, Merlin no! It was just, the pleasure got too intense, and I needed a breather, you didn't hurt me at all! That was fantastic, even better than Padma!” 'Padma? Damn! That picture is going to be fueling a wank session or two!' Harry thought. Then the rest of what she said sank into his brain, and a pleased smile lit up his face as he moved up beside her and gathered her in his arms.

They lay there, relaxing for a few minutes, before Luna reached over and grabbed two potions from the bed table, and handed one to Harry. “Mine is a contraceptive, so we don't have to worry about having a baby yet, and yours is a stamina potion; because I've heard that it's over too quick the first time, and I'm sure you want to make it last as long as possible.” She grimaced as she drank the potion; “Blech! Why don't they ever make a potion that tastes good?”

Harry had a similar expression on his face, “I don't know, maybe that's why Snape is such a sourpuss, could you imagine having to taste potions all the time? Yech!”

A few minutes later, Luna reached down and grasped his erection; “You are ready, aren't you? Well, it's time to find Big Harry a new home! Let me set the pace at first, it's supposed to hurt first time; and I want to make sure I'm adjusted to the size before we start moving, okay?”

“Uh-huh!” Harry grunted, as Luna straddled him, and lowered herself onto his spike. He was watching her face, anxious to see the first sign of pain, but all he saw was a look of pleased surprise as she lowered herself all the way down so their skin was touching. “It didn't hurt at all! I must have torn it and not realized it before. Oh, this feels so wonderful!”

Harry reached up and pulled her body down, so he was hugging her as he started moving inside her. At her eager cries, he sped up his pumping, eventually rolling over so he was on top of her. It didn't take long before he heard the sounds he was learning meant she was reaching climax and held her still to enjoy the sensations.

“Oh, Harry, it's even better than I thought it would be! Thank you!” Luna gasped as she pushed herself up against him, driving to get him in even deeper. After Luna had several orgasms over the next 20 minutes, Harry felt a tightening in his crotch and moaned, “I'm gonna cum Luna, I'm gonna cum!”

Harry didn't realize it, but, as he was making love to Luna for the very first time; the waves of pleasure flowing through his body were also working on his magic. The last bits of Voldemort that were centered in the curse scar were washed away by the sheer pleasure Harry was feeling; and the joy that he received from Luna's pleasure.

After he spent himself inside her, she rolled over, with him still inside, and collapsed on his chest. “Oh Merlin, I don't know how I'll be able to handle that everyday! I'm going to have to have help!” Luna breathed, before falling asleep on Harry. Harry smiled gently at her before falling asleep himself. Just as he was falling asleep, he thought he heard Luna mumble; “And he hasn't even had a chance to take my ass yet, Wow!”

Needless to say, he had very pleasant dreams; and the headache didn't comeback for several hours.

Meanwhile; far away, in a nearly deserted house in Little Hangleton; Voldemort screamed in agony as his anchor in this life was shredded, and the magic in his body literally exploded, knocking every one of his marked followers unconscious. Although it would be several hours before the world found out what had happened, Voldemort was really most sincerely dead this time.

End Chapter 3
Sign up to rate and review this story