Categories > Original > Erotica

A Love of Convenience

by Solara

When I am captured by them, I had no idea what would be in store for me.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-11 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 1895 words - Complete

?Blocked
They had come when I was sleeping. It was stupid of me, really, to let my guard down for such a long period of time. I thought they'd stopped searching for all the renegade humans, all of us resistance fighters, but I guess I was wrong.

They kept me in a small cage for days, feeding me infrequently. I don't think they knew exactly what humans ate, because more often than not their offerings were raw or unedible. Eventually, though, I was taken away and my bruises were tended to. They cleaned me thoroughly and then transferred me to another room.

I was confused: why go to all this trouble for a human? These are the beings that slaughtered our population by the millions. And here they were treating me like a guest. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, one of them was touching me lightly on the shoulder and leading me from the room. There was an expectant air about them as they prodded me down a wide hallway. I was focussed on keeping away from them, which is why when they herded me through the door at the end of the hallway, I didn't notice where I was right away.

The door closed behind me, and I glanced around the dimly lit room with unease. The room comprised of padded levels, stepped in a seemingly random arrangement. Such was my confusion that I didn't see the man sitting on one of the platforms until I had already taken a few steps into the room.

I jumped as he stood up; he was easily over six feet tall and wearing a plain cotton shirt and shorts. He spread his hands as I regarded him warily, "I'm sorry for startling you," he said slowly, "It's just been so long since I've seen another person." When I didn't respond he took a few more steps towards me, and I backed away with unease. Why was he here? Was he working with them? Come to think of it, were they watching?

I took another step back and stumbled against a platform. He rushed forwards and grabbed my arms to help stabilize me, and I froze. His hands, with their vice-like grip on my upper arms relaxed slightly, and I found myself looking up at him. His dark eyes gentled, and he suddenly bent forwards. His lips found mine, and my resistance weakened.

His hands found their way to my shoulders, my neck, as he caressed his way across my body. His lips were harsh against mine; demanding and rough in a desperate sort of way. I arched up against him, my lean body against his firm muscles. My fingers traced across his chest and up past his shoulders to weave through that mess of dark hair. His lips moved against mine, the kiss becoming softer as I felt his tongue fleck hesitantly against my mouth. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and traced circles on my back.

I pushed him away unsteadily. "What are you doing?" I cried, "Why are you- I hardly know you!"


He was uncomfortably close to me still, his arms moving to encircle my waist. "I'm sorry," he said, "but it's been so long. I haven't seen another human in years. I thought it was only me left."

He pushed me slightly, angling me down over the padded platform. I struggled, but only wound up on top as he collapsed onto the platform. His arms were around me, wrapping around me and pinning my body to his chest.

"Just- Shhhh. That's it," he said as I ceased my stuggles to push him away. "I don't mean you harm. I just want us to be comfortable."

"I was much more comfortable standing," I muttered darkly, but I had to admit: he had a nice firm chest and wide shoulders, and I didn't really mind lying here with my head nestled in the hollow at the base of his neck.

His hands stroked my back slowly, and I closed my eyes. "What are they going to do with us here?"

I could feel the words resonate in his chest as he spoke, "I have no idea. They've kept me here for a few months now, with no company but for their scientists. Some of them even speak english," he added, "But I don't know what they'll do now, with the both of us."

"You never even told me your name," I mumbled stupidly. I didn't know anything about this man, and yet here I was curled up on top of him.

He chuckled softly, "I'm Aaron. It's been a while since anyone wondered about that."

I thought for a moment, "It's been two or three months since I've seen another person. My name is Tara."

Aaron rolled to the side, and I slid off of him and onto the mat. His dark eyes found mine as he pushed some of my hair back. "So there are humans left?" he asked, "I'd thought they were all killed off during the first few waves."

His hand was tracing the contours of my face. "Not all of them were killed.... there are a few pockets of resistance left, all of them outside the city. I'm sure there are more, but they're very well hidden. I was captured only because I had left the sanctuary, on a raid for more medical supplies. I'm sure they realize by now what's happened."

He bent his head down towards mine, but this time I saw it coming. I tilted my head back slightly, finding his lips soft and warm against mine. Fire spread through my body as his hand stroked under my shirt - my waist and stomach and tracing the bottom of my rib cage with only the tips of his fingers. I inhaled sharply at the contact, but he didn't stop. Back and forth against my ribcage, his fingers spreading fire in their wake. My lips parted under pressure, and his tongue found mine hesitantly. He shifted slightly, bearing down and pushing me to my back as his hand swept over my bra-covered breasts. A second of pause and he'd undone the clasp, pushing my bra aside with little effort.

With both hands, he moved to tear off my shirt, but I clasped it angrily. "What are you doing? What if they're watching?"

"Tara, even if they are watching, do you really think they care? I don't. You're a different species - it's like watching your cat run around without clothes on."

"Cats have fur," I grumbled.

He smiled and kissed me softly. And then more insistantly, as he brought my hands away from the bunched up fabric. His thumb skimmed over one of my nipples and I jolted with the sudden pleasure, only noticing afterwards that he used my distraction to wrench the shirt from my body. He kissed me again as his hands traced and fondled my breasts, pausing only to lightly brush my nipples until I was squirming in anticipation. Aaron smiled at my flustered state before lowering his head to my chest and licking the tip of one nipple.

I arched my back in sudden pleasure, and he did it again to the other breast. "Please-" was all I could manage to say, and he obliged by bathing the nipple with his tongue and sucking softly on the hardened tip. A moan escaped my lips and he shifted to the other breast, repeating the same sensual torture.

His hand, once at my waist, had found its way down to stroke my thighs. My thin shorts were no protection against his advances, and soon my legs were parted enough that his fingers stroked my damp panties.

"I think you're enjoying this," he said huskily, "But we don't have to- Well, we don't have to go any farther if you're not comfortable." Aaron's dark eyes looked down earnestly at me, the unspoken desire written clearly across his face.

With one hesitant hand, I reached up to cup the side of his face. I leaned up, kissing him softly and then again. And again. Soon I was guiding the shirt over his head, exploring chiseled muscles with my fingertips. He wrenched the shorts off of me, and my panties too. He paused only to take in the sight of my naked body before continuing the assault on my breasts and thighs.

His every movement evoked more fire within me. I needed this man, this beautiful, seductive man. My shaking fingers found the button to his shorts and undid it clumsily. I pushed his shorts and boxers off of him in one move, revealing a long and very aroused cock.

Aaron noticed my gaze and brought my head up for another kiss. He stroked between my thighs again, his fingers finding the wetness of my arousal and circling my clit. I squirmed in pleasure as one, and then two fingers slipped inside my opening. His thumb caressed my clit, sending pleasure shooting through my body.

He moved over me slowly, drawing his dripping fingers out and guiding his cock down between my thighs. He rubbed the head over my wet slit, lubricating himself before nudging the entrance. My legs parted wider in acceptance as he pushed forwards, pushing his dick slowly inside. I felt a stretching sensation as he pushed forwards, the head of his cock sliding inside my body smoothly. He stroked forwards, as inch by inch his cock buried itself within my pussy.

He paused. "Look at me," he said, touching the side of my face and turning it towards him, "Are you ok?"

I nodded. "It's just been awhile."

He kissed me swiftly on the lips, pulling halfway out of my pussy and plunging back in again. He thrusted slowly, rocking me back and forth as I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper and deeper still. I groaned as I felt stirrings within me, and he pushed harder. Soft slapping sounds were all I could hear, and our harsh breathing as thrusted within me.

He slowed, "Get up," he said as he pulled out of me. I rose to my knees and he turned me around, pushing my shoulders fowards and entering me from behind. I gasped at the sudden thrusting. Deeper and deeper, and harder.

"Faster," I gasped as I felt the orgasm building.

He complied, our bodies slapping together in the new rythm. He held my hips firmly as he pounded and stoked, alternating quick and shallow thrusts with body-rocking deep, slow pounding that I could feel all the way at my cervix.

"Oh-" I cried as the orgasm washed over me. I arched my back as waves of pleasure slammed my body. I convulsed silently, and could feel his cock twitching and stirring within me. He thrust again, once, twice, again. And then he was cumming, pumping creamy white sperm deep within my body.

His breathing quietened as he pulled out of my pussy, dropping to the mat beside me and curling me in his arms. Our bodies were sweaty against each other, and the aroma of sex was strong in the air.

"Think they were watching?" I asked drowsily.

Aaron didn't even stir, "Probably," he said, "I would imagine we're some kind of breeding experiment."

Somehow the thought didn't surprise me.
Sign up to rate and review this story