Categories > Anime/Manga > D.Gray-man

Hidoi

by sirrah-chan

Yu and Lavi at the hot springs.

Category: D.Gray-man - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 1717 words - Complete

?Blocked
Notes: Made this quickly for flicca94 as a birthday present after failing miserably at trying to do some OFC hetero cuteness… it seems the dark side has completely taken me over… or is it the bright side? rainbows





“Aaaa~ Yu-chan you were right, this is heavenly” Lavi said dipping himself further to the caress of the hot water. Before Yu could say the usual ‘I’ll kill you if you say that again’, Lavi dived under the water entirely and made his way under the shallow, cloudy water. Lavi surfaced the water just in front of Yu, in every intension to… well to get some kind emotion out of the pretty man. Should have known better.

“It’s not wise to do that”, Yu said without any expression, not actually even looking at Lavi.

“Oh~ and why’s that Yu-chan”, Lavi said, grinning playfully. He was already getting bored of just floating around.

“The brain eating amoeba’s live in warm, fresh waters, like hot springs. They enter in to you by your nasals, so you should never dive in the hot springs”.

Okay, that was a good reason, Lavi thought as he backed away slightly horrified. But it was soon replaced by a smug grin as Lavi got over the first shock.

“Oi, Yu-chan, you know awfully lot a about things that can enter you”, Lavi said teasingly, leaning closer. And THAT did get an expression out of him. The usual stern face looked first slightly confused, then for a blink of an eye there was slight blush on Yu’s neck; one that was exposed because his long black hair was tied up to keep out of the water. The blush vanished soon as it was replaced by redness of anger and irritation. Yu was usually angry, or irritated or just pissed of with Lavi; hell with anybody actually. But his skin rarely reddened in those occasions. And he NEVER stood up and walked away. Which he did now.

Or actually tried. As Yu stood up, Lavi prevented him from escaping by grapping his arm. He was met with a low growl. But he hadn’t taken his Mugen out yet, so Lavi felt courageous to proceed and stood up.

“Seriously, would you like to have sex with me?” Lavi asked. It was probably the carefully chosen bluntness of his words that saved him from getting pierced by Yu’s Mugen in that spot.

“What?!?” Yu instead shrieked, looking Lavi like he wasn’t sure if he should take him seriously or not.

“Sex. You and Me”, Lavi said and stepped closer, carefully not letting go of Yu’s arm in case the other man wanted to flee. The fact that Yu didn’t even try to pull away even when Lavi was now so close that his breath tickled the nape of his neck surprised Lavi a little.

“You’re insane”, was all Yu said, but the way he was not meeting Lavi’s eyes tell him that Yu was not entirely unresponsive.

“Me, no. On the contrary. I’m practical. You and me here, only the brain amoebas watching. Both wary and stressed after battle… long life to live alone, so why not help each other out?” Lavi breathed out, his hand hovering over Yu’s skin, just barely not touching.

“Help out…?” Yu asked, still not looking at Lavi, but now he knew for sure that the black haired man responded to his presence. He could actually hear Yu’s breathing getting slightly ragged and as he pressed himself against the other man, he could feel his heart pulsing faster than he could have imagined Yu’s heart to ever pulse.

“Yeah, just helping out. Nothing more…” Lavi whispered as his hand finally touched the skin of Yu’s abdomen, caressing the tight muscles before travelling southward. Lavi finally released his other hand’s grip on Yu’s arm and slid it instead on his back. Tracing the back muscles all the way up to Yu’s neck, Lavi took a hold of Yu’s neck and turned his head in to a kiss.

Like Yu himself, his kiss was also way too up tight and colourless at first. But Lavi was master of getting Yu worked up. And he didn’t fail now. After some teasing and licking and biting, it was Yu’s tongue tasting the insides of Lavi’s mouth and it was Yu who pulled Lavi back down with him.

While standing, Lavi’s hand had already find itself on Yu’s wakening member. He kept stroking and half-mindedly caressing the thickening shaft even after Yu had pulled him to his lap. It was when his skilled fingers left the shaft and start caressing the insides and more importantly, the back sides of Yu’s thighs, Yu suddenly stopped and pushed Lavi away.

“Nothing enters me”, was all Yu said and even though he was short of breath, his voice had that stubborn tone of his which meant, nothing really meant nothing.

“Sure, no problem”, Lavi said and leaned back in, stealing a quick kiss, and his hand returned back to caress the already hard shaft of Yu’s underwater, “And I assume you’re not interested sticking your fingers in to my ass?”

Yu didn’t even need to answer for that. His ‘I much more would like to stick my Mugen in your ass’ look was all the answer Lavi need.

“Then we’re going do this slow”, Lavi whispered to Yu’s ear as he moved even closer, their chests, slick from the warm water, pressing against each other. Standing up a little in Yu’s lap, Lavi positioned himself over Yu’s shaft, guiding the tip between his buttocks. It almost made him slip when he felt Yu’s teeth and tongue suddenly come in touch to his skin above his collar bone. But Yu’s hands helped a lot. They kept him steady by grapping his waist almost painfully as his own, the one that wasn’t guiding Yu in him, was hugging Yu’s shoulders.

Slowly, Lavi pushed himself down, gritting his teeth as the tip of Yu entered him without preparations. He could feel Yu get past both of the muscle rings inside of him and breathe out of relief. But more than the tension of his concentration getting released, he could feel Yu tightening under him, his grip on his waist tying him to a breathtaking embrace. And for a smart man he was too slow to realise where this was leading. He could only yelp in surprise as Yu’s strong embrace pulled him down.

“Bakero… I said slowly”, Lavi said breathless, leaning against Yu, trying to relax away the slightly throbbing pain in him. Apologising was not Yu’s style. Instead for a moment, neither of them said a word; both just tried to ease their breaths. Though it didn’t take long for Lavi to catch up the mood again. Yu’s hard body against his, his own member caught between their abdomens, the pleasure was just too overwhelming, compared to the slight pain, to be ignored.

Lavi rose slightly up, to see what his body would like about a little friction. The feeling of Yu sliding out of him and then slowly back, together with the almost whimpering like grunt from Yu when he finally started moving was enough for Lavi to forget there ever were any discomfort. Once again steeling Yu’s lips for a kiss, Lavi started to move up and down on a steady rhythm on Yu’s lap. But not long could Lavi keep Yu’s lips on his. As the pace fastened, Yu once again tightened his embrace and it started to be more Yu lifting and pulling Lavi down instead of Lavi rising and lowering himself.

Yu’s lips, teeth and tongue lapped all over Lavi’s neck and shoulder and his short nails leaved their small marks all over Lavi’s back. But when Yu obviously tried to keep his voice in control by biting to Lavi’s flesh every time the pleasure peeked, Lavi did not bother with something like that. He buried his hand and face to the now open hair of Yu’s and moaned loudly every time Yu pushed in and along the way rubbed the sweet spot inside him. And since he was sure Yu would not bother to give anything to his attention crying member that rubbed deliciously against both of their stomach every time Lavi slide up and down, Lavi took the matters to his own hand.

His hand sliding up and down on his staff in the same rhythm that he was being slide by Yu on his, eventually brought the final pleasure wave that took Lavi crying off the edge, spilling his seed all over Yu’s stomach where the hot water quickly washed it away. The muscles inside of Lavi tightened around Yu when the ultimate pleasure pushed him through the edge, pulling Yu with him not too far behind.

It took few minutes for both of them to catch their breath. Yu held Lavi in his lap almost tenderly, which was probably mostly because he had so little energy left, but Lavi liked the illusion anyway. After gaining some strength to his overly relaxed limps, Lavi rolled over Yu and sit beside him, leaning back to the bank of the hot springs.

“You were right Yu, coming here was a good idea”, Lavi said, his visible eye half open.

“You call me by my first name again and I slice you half”, Yu answered, back to his normal self.

“Hidoi… You really are a bastard Yu”, Lavi said lazily and inched slightly closer, closing his eyes, breathing in the scent that was Yu.

~owari~

Ending notes:
I did it! I finished my first English PWP! It’s short, it’s probably not anything the DGM fandom is used to, but I don’t care! I finished writing something to somebody else! I’m the KING OF THE WORLD!

Happy Birthday Frida! I hope this little ficlet brings even a little joy to you even though I eventually end up writing it the way I like it -_-;
Sign up to rate and review this story