Categories > Comics > Spider-Man

The Ultimate Reunion

by slickboy444

Sequel to "The Ultimate Goodbye." Peter and Mary Jane reunite after three years apart and share a moment together. M/F

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 6619 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ultimate Reunion

************************

AN: This takes place in the future of the Ultimate Spider-Man universe and after my fic “The Ultimate Goodbye.” Peter is 22 and Mary Jane is 21.

‘This means character thoughts.’

Disclaimer: I don’t own Spider-Man or the Ultimate universe. They are the property of Marvel. Please don’t sue.

This is just a one-shot so please take the time to review this story. Send me your feedback via email at slickboy444@aol.com or post a review on the adultfanfiction website. Thank you and enjoy the fic.

************************

Empire State University

Mary Jane Watson walked out into a muggy, dreary New York afternoon after a long ride on the subway. The sky was overcast and it air was thick with humidity. It had all the makings of a miserable day and it perfectly reflected her current state of mind.

She had just gotten off work. Being from a house with a working class mom and a deadbeat dad, she had to pay part of her tuition. As if her course load wasn’t bad enough, she worked overtime to make just enough to get by. Books were expensive and so was her rent. Her small, off-campus apartment was hardly worth bragging about, but there were plenty of ways it could be much worse.

When she wasn’t in class, Mary Jane worked two jobs to get by. Her first job was as part time waitress at a diner. It didn’t pay much except for tips and the guy who ran it was somewhat of a jerk. But it was close to campus and she got free meals. Her second job was somewhat better. A year into college, she responded to an ad for a part time modeling gig. When the lead photographer saw her, he gave her that knowing look and hired her on the spot. It paid much better and the hours were flexible. But there were some drawbacks.

Being a small time model was anything but glamorous. Most of the time she posed in mid-ranged designer clothes. Other times she was required to wear revealing underwear, some of which was pretty provocative. Even though it made her look sexy, sometimes the men took it a bit too far. One time they even asked her to pose topless and she nearly walked out. She was able to talk them out of it, but there was always pressure to push her limits. The men involved made no secret of their admiration for her beauty. Being a late bloomer definitely had its advantages, but sometimes it invited unwanted attention.

Recently, other men in the agency had approached her with offers to do more questionable work. Earlier in the week, this neatly dressed guy in a beard approached her with an offer to work at a strip club. And last month a talent agent claiming connections in Hollywood actually had the nerve to ask her to sleep with him in exchange for a special gig in lower Manhattan. She wanted to kick him in the balls so badly for that, but she just cussed him out and stormed off.

It was hard to resist sometimes. People offered her money and a shot at fame in exchange for her body. But she wouldn’t stoop to that level. She was smarter than that and determined to make more of herself. She wasn’t opposed to modeling on some levels, but only to the point where it would help her pursue a career she wanted. She wasn’t sure yet what she wanted to do with her life. For now, it was just a struggle to get through college.

‘Another day another shift. Work sucks. I’m behind in every class. I haven’t slept much all week. Could life get any worse?’

Just as she thought those words, she heard thunder in the sky above. Soon, rain started to fall and she was several blocks away from her apartment. If she weren’t surrounded by people, she would have yelled a curse at whatever higher power was vexing her so.

‘Figures…’

Sighing to herself, Mary Jane walked briskly to reach her apartment before she got too wet. She was still in the outfit she wore to her photo shoot and couldn’t afford to get it wet. Any damage done to the merchandise would come out of her badly needed paycheck. After some weaving and bumping into people, she made to the shelter of her apartment complex. There she took a moment to catch her breath, looking back out at the mess that was so reflective of her life these past few years.

‘Mother Nature has a sick sense of humor.’

In a dreary mood, she dragged herself up the stairs to her fifth floor apartment. It would have been so much easier if she could take the elevator, but her landlord still hadn’t fixed the damn thing since it broke down last month. It was yet another way the world was wearing her down. Working two jobs, taking college level courses, and operating on minimal rest constantly tested her limits. Whoever said college years were the best years clearly didn’t have her luck.

Upon entering her apartment, she dropped her things on the table and went straight for the bathroom. There she dried off her hair and changed out of her clothes and into something more comfortable. She hung up her outfit, which consisted of tight fitting leather pants, a red halter top, and a denim jacket. Why this stuff cost so much was beyond her. She was content with black cotton pants and a T-shirt.

Once she was done she hung them up to dry and dragged herself over to her bed and collapsed. Thunder and lightning flashed outside. The rain fell harder and Mary Jane’s mind wandered. She wished she could just fall asleep and stay asleep for the rest of the weekend, but she was too tired to sleep.

Mary Jane wasn’t sure why she was so miserable. It wasn’t even that time of the month for her. She thought college would be fun and exciting. Instead it was just an extension of high school, only with harder classes and more expensive textbooks. Working two jobs sure didn’t help. If this was supposed to prepare her for the real world she seriously needed to reconsider her path in life. Maybe Gwen was right. Maybe college was a farce.

‘Come on, girl, you’ve been in life-or-death situations and stared down ugly green monsters for crying out loud! Handling work and college should be a breeze. It’s not like you’re the worst off. If not for modeling you’d be so deep in debt you’d be living in a cardboard box. Am I supposed to be this miserable? What’s wrong with me?’

Sitting up on her bed, Mary Jane let out a deep sigh. She already knew the answer to that question. She had known for years now. The reason she was miserable wasn’t because of work, school, and what not. It was because she was alone. All her friends had left her in some form or another. Gwen was dead, Liz was training with the X-men, and Peter was with SHIELD. With their hectic schedules she barely got a chance to talk them and she wasn’t good at making new ones. Even with her looks, she had never been Miss Popular in high school. She never could shake that Brainy Janey persona. Everybody else was out making new friends and developing lifelong connections. All the while she was left out in the cold.

Hugging her knees to her chest, Mary Jane’s mind wandered back to Peter Parker. It felt like it had been forever since she spoke to him. The last time they were together was Christmas and even that had to be cut short because of some big emergency the Fantastic Four needed help with. They tried to call each other weekly, but him being a superhero and her being a busy college student kept getting in the way.

There were many nights when she cried herself to sleep. Other nights she just went numb and tried to block it all out. Ever since Peter left, her life had gone downhill. She missed his warm embrace. She missed how he would crack jokes and make her laugh. She missed just being close to him, feeling her powerful arms around her when she felt lost and vulnerable. It was ironic in a ways. She met the boy of her dreams when she was a nerdy little girl growing up in Queens. Even now as a beautiful woman who constantly drew attention from numerous men, she still wanted Peter.

Her eyes drifted to a picture of the two of them she kept close to her bed. Tears formed in her eyes as she remembered the simpler times. Only now they seemed so long ago.

‘I miss you so much, Peter. What I wouldn’t give to see you again…to be in your arms like that last night we spent together. I wonder what he’s doing now? Probably off saving the world or something.’

She was about to lay back on her bed again and catch up on some much needed rest. Suddenly, her window blew open and a gust of cool air mixed with rain rushed into her apartment.

“What the…”

Scanning the area, she didn’t sense anything amiss. She assumed the winds must have blown the windows open. She must have forgotten to lock them again. This apartment building wasn’t exactly state of the art so it was to be expected.

“Damn windows,” she muttered, “That’s another thing I’ll have to get Mario to fix.”

Mary Jane got up and closed the windows. She turned back to her bed with every intention of falling asleep. Suddenly she felt a drip atop her head. Stopping in mid stride, she looked up. There she saw a familiar figure sticking casually to the ceiling.

“Surprise!” said Peter, clad in his new and improved Spider-Man uniform, “Miss me?”

“Oh my God…Peter?!”

Energy came rushing back to her as she stood in amazement at the presence before her. She watched as Peter leapt down from the ceiling and removed his mask, revealing the handsome face she hadn’t seen in so long. At first she was so overwhelmed she couldn’t form any words. She stood frozen in place, covering her mouth in astonishment at the presence of her lover.

Peter was surprised at her reaction. Usually she was the one who rendered him speechless. He was worried that she hadn’t said anything. It was like she was expecting this to be some sort of dream or something. Taking a step closer, he reached out to her and caressed her face to let her know it was real.

“It’s really me, Mary Jane,” he said softly, “I’m here.”

“Peter…”

What happened next caught him off guard. Despite his soaking wet uniform, Mary Jane threw her arms around him and pulled him into an embrace. Peter lovingly returned the gesture, wrapping his powerful arms around her and holding her close. It was the embrace they hadn’t felt in a long time. All those lonely nights and longing dreams came to a head. It was so overwhelming.

When they finally parted, they took a moment to just gaze at one another. It was still hard to process. Mary Jane had been brooding about how miserable her life was without Peter Parker and now here he was holding her in his arms.

“I can’t believe it. You’re really here!” exclaimed Mary Jane.

“In the flesh,” grinned Peter, “Sorry about the wet suit though. I didn’t expect having to web-swing through the elements.”

“Does it look like I care? Seriously, how are you here? I thought…what about…”

Numerous possibilities rushed through her mind. Peter could tell she was assuming the worst and was quick to reassure her.

“It’s okay. I didn’t run away or anything. I went through this evaluation with Fury and it turns out they ran out of things to teach me. So yesterday I get a call from his office and he flat out says my training is finished.”

“Finished? So you’re one of the Ultimates now?”

“Technically yes,” said Peter, “But instead of being a full-time member, I opted to go back to civilian life. The way I see it I can do more good here in New York than I can running around with SHEILD. The whole heading up a team of superheroes is great and all, but it’s not for me. There’s a lot more for me here.”

Mary Jane had to be dreaming. She thought SHIELD would never let him go. As an ‘illegal genetic mutation’ he was under their thumb indefinitely. Maybe they finally realized that Peter was good for this world. Or maybe he finally earned their trust. It sure took long enough, but at last he was here.

“So you’re really back for good this time?” she said.

“Yep!”

“No more living at SHIELD training for days on end?”

“Nope. You’re pretty much stuck with me!”

“But what about work and school and what not?” said Mary Jane, her mind still going a mile a minute.

“Already taken care of,” he assured her, “Tony Stark gave me a scholarship to join the advanced science division here at Empire State. He even threw in free room and board.”

“Wow…that’s generous of him.”

“Not as generous as you’d think,” he grinned, “Let’s just say I saved his butt a few times and he owes me one. Which brings me to the other reason I’m here. My new place has room for two. I could search for a roommate, but if you want…”

His words trailed off, allowing Mary Jane to fill in the blanks. She saw where he was going with this and her face lit up at thought of it.

“Peter Parker, are you asking me, you’re long distance girlfriend, to move in with you?”

“If you’re not ready, I understand. This is a big step and…”

He was abruptly cut off by a kiss. Mary Jane didn’t need to think about it. Anything was a step up from the situation she was in now. The idea of her and Peter living together, sharing a bed, and supporting each other had many appeals. But the one that dominated all of them was just being with the man she loved.

“I’ll…take that to mean you’ll think about it,” joked Peter.

“Good to see SHIELD hasn’t affected your sense of humor,” she said coyly.

“It just wouldn’t be me without it,” he shrugged, “But enough with the jokes. I’m back and I’m not leaving this time. I made you a promise Mary Jane. And a good hero always keeps his promises.”

Tears formed in her eyes. It had been so long since Mary Jane felt this happy. She almost forgot how great happiness was. Her thoughts drifted back to their last night together when he made that promise. She knew he would keep it. The wait was long and arduous, but he was here with her years later. And she couldn’t have been happier.

But at the same time, she was conflicted. In her tense state, she pulled away from his embrace and turned away. It was all happening so fast. She needed a moment to wipe the tears from her eyes and collect herself. At first Peter was worried, but he gave her some space.

“Peter I…I don’t know what to say,” she said, struggling with each word.

“You don’t have to say anything,” he said softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s not that simple. A lot’s changed in the past few years. I’m not the same girl I was in high school and you’re not the same boy. I’m a 21 year old woman who works two jobs and holds down a full course load. You’re a card carrying member of the Ultimates.”

“But that doesn’t change how I feel about you, MJ. I still love you.”

“I still love you too, Peter. But we spent a good chunk of our lives away from each other. We can’t just go back to the way things were before you left. So much has changed and there’s so much to make up for.”

“I’m willing to work through it if you are.”

“I know you are. I just wish I knew where to begin.”

The two lovers fell silent. Mary Jane turned back to face the man who hadn’t been in her life for years. Looking into his eyes, she could see how much he had grown. He was no longer the cute boy from across the street. He was a handsome, fully grown man who also happened to be a superhero. The love she had for him never waned, but here was a chance to take it to the next level.

Peter lost himself in her gaze, trailing his finger down her cheek and feeling the warmth he had longed for many lonely nights. He still couldn’t believe how beautiful Mary Jane had become. She was a model for crying out loud. She definitely looked the part. The teenage girl he fell in love with had grown into a woman. Where that love would take them was still up in the air.

“MJ…” said Peter as their faces drifted closer.

“Peter…”

They came together in another kiss. This time it was different than the first. It was soft and tender, just like they used to kiss years before. Mary Jane snaked her arms around his neck and Peter slipped his arms around her waist. There were only so many ways they knew how to express themselves after growing up as socially awkward teens. A moment like this had a way of saying what they couldn’t put into words.

Their hearts pounded to the rush of emotion. Their kiss grew more impassioned, their tongues twirling in each others’ mouths as their lips wrestled. Peter trailed his hands up her womanly curves, which were even more intoxicating than he remembered. Mary Jane moaned softly as a burning heat grew inside her. Years of loneliness had been a burden for both of them and they longed to share that intimate feeling again.

“God I missed you,” said Peter breathlessly.

“I missed you too.”

“Would it be going too fast if I made love to you here on the spot?”

“Of course not,” smiled Mary Jane, “Nothing would make me happier than being with you again. And besides…we’ve got a lot to make up for.”

They kissed again, this time with more intent. They clung to each other desperately, their hands exploring each others’ bodies in a way they hadn’t done in a long time. While lip locked, Mary Jane started leading him back towards the bed. Halfway there, she backed up slightly and slipped out of her pants. Peter’s eyes widened when he saw what she was wearing underneath. It was a revealing purple thong. Turns out she forgot to take it off from her last shoot. But he wasn’t complaining. It looked damn good on her.

Smiling at his reaction, she helped Peter get out of his wet uniform. He grabbed the sides of the top part and slid it off over his head while she worked on his pants, giving them a firm tug and pulling them down to his ankles where he could step out of them. Now he was only in a pair of white boxers and he was truly a sight to behold. All that training with SHIELD and the Ultimates really filled him out.

“You’ve grown,” said Mary Jane as she seductively trailed her finger over his chest.

“So have you,” grinned Peter, reaching around and cupping her butt.

The years had been good to Peter and Mary Jane. Their teenage bodies had morphed into full-fledged adults. Peter was a far cry from his scrawny form back in high school and Mary Jane was worlds away from the goofy pigtails of her youth. She admired his manly form, exploring the new muscles that had developed since she last saw him. His arms and chest were much more toned than she remembered. He also developed a nice six-pack. It felt so good to her touch. It was enough to send her body into a frenzy.

While she grew more acquainted with his upper body, Peter slid his arms up from her waist and grasped the sides of her shirt. Mary Jane rose her arms, allowing him to remove it. Once it was off he was greeted with the beautiful sight of her full-figured breasts. He smiled widely at how much they had grown. They were growing when he last saw her, but now they were perfect. While she returned to rubbing his chest, he eagerly grasped her breasts.

“Ohhhhhhh…” moaned Mary Jane.

Her soft purrs were music to Peter’s ears. He smiled and captured her lips in another deep kiss. Their hands kept wildly roaming one another as they backed towards the bed. Along the way Mary Jane jumped her lover, throwing her arms around his neck and hooking her legs around his waist. Peter caught her with ease, holding her firmly by the butt as he laid her onto her bed. Their lips never parted along the way, their half-naked bodies rubbing together in a growing heat. The desire within were intensifying. It had been so long since they felt this they couldn’t help but follow their passions.

As they rolled around on the bed, kissing and making out, their arousal grew. Mary Jane felt Peter’s erection through his boxers and he could feel the wetness in her panties. A lack of sex over the past few years was finally catching up with them. They wanted each other so bad they didn’t have time to go through the tender motions they did back when they were still dating. They wanted to feel each other now.

“I want you so bad, MJ,” said Peter intently.

“I want you too, Peter,” she said breathlessly, “Please…take me!”

Peter swiftly removed his boxers and helped Mary Jane out of her thong. As he slid the skimpy panties down, he kissed along her legs to further fuel their hunger. She was already breathing hard, desperate to feel Peter inside her again. She never wanted him so bad in her life. She couldn’t take it anymore. All the love and longing over the past few years were coming to a head.

Now completely naked, Mary Jane rose up and threw her arms around her lover. They renewed their passionate kissing, rolling over until she was on top straddling his pelvis. She could feel his erect penis rubbing up against the entrance to her vagina. She guided his hands down to her hips and positioned herself over his member. Then with their lips still entwined, she lowered herself onto his length.

“Mmm…oh-oh-oh Peter!” gasped Mary Jane.

“Ohhhhhhhhh God I missed this!” he moaned.

They began rocking their bodies in a sexual rhythm. It may have been a while, but Peter and Mary Jane still remembered how to please one another. Soon the bed rocked with them. Their movements were desperate, full of longing for the feelings they used to experience when they did this. They quickly built up a fervent pace. MJ bucked her hips hard, plunging down onto her lover’s cock with great force. Peter added to her movements with firm thrusts of her own. He held onto her butt while moving his hips in sync with hers. He had to be careful not to use too much of his strength, but he was better at controlling himself now and focused on savoring the ecstasy with this woman.

It was just as wonderful as they remembered. Blissful sensations surged through their bodies as they made love with a vigor they had never experienced before. Peter grunted each time she plunged down onto him and she moaned every time her inner walls were stretched by his length. It felt so good they lost themselves in the moment. They didn’t try to drag it out or be playful like they would in the past. They kept kissing and humping, moving their bodies in a fervent heat and working up a good sweat in the process.

It wasn’t long before their respective orgasms drew near. Mary Jane wanted to hold out for Peter, but she just couldn’t hold it back. It had been so long and she wanted this so bad. The feeling was overpowering.

“Uh-uh-uh-Peter-uh-oh I’m cumming-oh I’m cumming!” she cried out.

“Uh-uh-go ahead, beautiful-uh-uh-I’m with you!” said Peter through his grunts.

MJ rose up so she was upright. She gripped his chest as she gyrated her hips with more fervor, bouncing up and down his body with fervent passion. Sweat dripped down Peter’s face as he gazed up in awe at her body, reaching for her breasts and kneading them firmly as she reached her peak. Her back arched and she threw her head back as her inner muscles contracted around his member, releasing a wave of sensations through her body and a load of her feminine juices.

Mary Jane was gasping for air, relishing the bliss of having just rode her lover to climax. But it wasn’t lost on her that Peter hadn’t reached his climax yet. So she kept moving her hips until he climaxed as well. He let out a sharp grunt as the feeling overtook him. MJ smiled warmly and moaned upon feeling his cum lining her pussy. When the feeling subsided, she leaned in and kissed him softly.

“I so needed that,” she said playfully.

“We both did,” grinned Peter, “So how much catching up do you want to do?”

“Depends…how much can a fully trained superhero like yourself manage?”

“Don’t know. Never had a chance to test it.”

“Care to test it now?” she said, seductively trailing her hand up his chest.

“Sure! But uh…won’t we disturb the neighbors? You were pretty loud.”

“To hell with them,” scoffed Mary Jane, “We’ve been cut off from each other for too long. And now that we’re together again I want to treasure every moment from here on out.”

True to her words, the couple embraced each other again and continued with their passionate lovemaking. Sweat covered their bodies and they were still breathing hard from the first romp. This time they slowed things down a bit, enjoying the warm feel of each others’ bodies.

Peter trailed his hands from her butt up the entire length of her body while Mary Jane caressed his face, wiping the sweat from his brow. They shifted around on the bed, letting their passions guide their bodies. Peter kissed down her neck and rubbed her breasts, evoking soft purrs from his lover. She continued to enjoy his new well-toned muscles, raking her fingers along his sinewy contours. It had been so long since they felt one another it was like doing it for the first time all over again.

All the kissing and touching soon renewed their arousal. Peter’s cock was still sensitive from his last climax, but he was already getting hard again. Feeling frisky, she trailed her lips down his chest and past his stomach. When she reached his member, she grabbed it by the base and gave it a firm squeeze.

“Oh MJ…” he moaned.

“Easy Tiger,” she said in a sultry tone, “Just sit back and enjoy it.”

Mary Jane parted her hair behind her ear and gave the tip a slight lick before taking the whole length into her mouth. Peter closed his eyes and sighed in contentment. He gasped as he felt her lips glide over his dick, her tongue swirling around the length. The beautiful redhead slurped and sucked, working her head in a swift but thorough motion. The hot warmth felt great and he was soon rock hard again. She was a bit surprised by how fast he was hard again. Perhaps this was another benefit to his training. Either way, she wasn’t complaining. She kept on sucking him good, listening to his deep moans every step of the way.

She gave the tip one last tease before rising up again and crawling back on top of her lover. Once in his arms he rolled her over so that she was on her back. Now with the imitative, Peter sensually trailed his lips up from her core to her lips. Mary Jane moaned every step of the way, taking his hands as he positioned himself over her. She spread her legs in a V-shape, bending her knees so her feet were planted firmly on the bed. Peter grabbed hold of her hips, his dick rubbing against her wet entrance. He then thrust his hips, shoving his cock into her depths.

“Ohhhhhhh Peter! Again-uh-uh-oh make love to me again!” she cried out.

Peter grinned and kissed her passionately. He grunted each time he thrust into her. His manly form grinded against hers as he worked his hips at a strong pace. Their sweaty flesh made a hot smacking sound with every motion. MJ arched her body each time his dick filled her, adding extra force to their movements. The rhythm wasn’t as heated as the first time around. This time they were tender with each other, focusing on savoring this powerful feeling. It was the kind of lovemaking they used to enjoy back when they shared lonely nights together. After all this time it still felt so amazing.

They dragged the feeling out, kissing and touching each other with every bodily movement. Mary Jane reached under his arms and held onto his shoulders while Peter pounded into her wet pussy. The pace varied, slowing at times to prolong the experience and speeding up to keep it heated. They shifted their bodies along the way. Peter rose up slightly and thrust into her at a more upright angle. Mary Jane responded by shifting her legs so that they were hitched over his shoulder. She watched as Peter held onto her thighs, sweat pouring off his body as he pushed her towards her climax. She gripped the sheets of her bed intently, holding on as the feeling built up inside.

Their moans grew louder as another orgasm washed over them. Peter climaxed first this time, letting out a sharp grunt as his cock exploded in her pussy. He squeezed her hips and thrust in as deep as he could, hitting her cervix as he filled her with another load. The feeling was intense and his limbs went weak as he collapsed on top of his lover, who took him into her arms.

But he wasn’t done yet. Sensing she hadn’t climaxed herself, Peter withdrew from her pussy and rolled to her side. He pulled her into a deep kiss and slipped a hand between her legs. Her folds were tender and moist with a mix of his cum and her fluids. Using two fingers, he probed her depths while rubbing her clit with his thumb. He pumped them in and out of her rapidly until her gasps turned to pants and she climaxed again. She let out a deep moan of euphoria, her cunt throbbing in a wave of hot sensations. She looked so beautiful with a look of contentment dominating her face. When the sensations passed she smiled warmly while caressing his handsome face.

“You are so amazing,” she said breathlessly.

“The amazing Spider-Man…has a nice ring to it,” grinned Peter, “Guess that makes you the amazing Spider-Girlfriend.”

“Guess so.”

They laughed playfully and resumed their passionate reunion. A lack of sex had really done a number on them. It would take a while to make up for it, but they were definitely off to a good start.

From here on out, Peter and Mary Jane followed their passions. They rose up so that they were in a sitting position and made out, their hands roaming freely over their bodies. They couldn’t help but go a little wild. Being apart from each other for so long added plenty of energy to their gestures. Mary Jane even showed off her kinky side, nibbling on her lovers ear and licking over his nipple. Peter got into the spirit as well, showing off his new strength and lifting her by her hips. And with a firm grip of her butt, he lowered her onto his cock and bounced her along his length.

After going at it for a while on the bed, they started doing it around the room. Mary Jane’s apartment wasn’t that big, but it still had plenty of space to work with. Encouraged by his show of strength, MJ led him off the bed towards the wall. Once there he pinned her up against it, lifted her off the floor, and began pounding into her. They went at it like this for a while, working up a good rhythm. Then Peter backed off slightly and turned her around so that she was bent over, pressing up against the wall. From here he plowed into her, his pelvis slapping against her sexy ass, until they climaxed again.

They continued to work their way around the room, eventually finding their way to Mary Jane’s desk chair. There Mary Jane sat Peter down, dropped to her knees, and devoured his cock in her mouth. She did it with much greater fervor than the first time, getting him hard again with ease. Then she rose up, turned around so she was facing away, and lowered herself onto his dick. She then started bouncing up and down his member. Peter loved the feeling, reaching around and grabbing her breasts as she rode him. After doing this for a while Peter rose up, bent her over her desk, and thrust into her in a new position. They messed up a pile of papers and some books, but she was too caught up in the moment to care.

After thoroughly exploring the surrounding area, Peter and Mary Jane found their way back to the bed. There Mary Jane got on her hands and knees, gripping the sheets hard as Peter plowed into her from behind. Their bodies rocked in a fervent rhythm, her breasts swaying gracefully with every motion. They grunted and moaned over the wet slithering sound of Peter’s cock thrusting into her vagina. At one point she rose up so she was on her knees, allowing her to turn around and kiss her lover. He kept thrusting up into her, reaching around and fondling her clit. It was an incredible feeling. They didn’t want it to end.

Through all this they maintained a steady, passionate rhythm. What started off as desperate and urgent had turned to easy and tender. They were together again and this was their way of celebrating. The same love that brought them so close before drove their lovemaking. It made for a truly perfect reunion.

After making love in a few more positions, Peter and Mary Jane were on the verge of their last orgasm together. They were in the center of the bed, each in an upright position. Mary Jane’s legs were arched over Peter’s waist as she worked her pelvis against his. His hands were on her waist, supplementing her every movement with some moves of his own. They each worked their lower bodies in perfect synchronicity. Peter’s dick slammed in and out of her cunt, building up to the final peak. And this time, they would share it together.

“UH-UH-UH-OHHHHH PETER I’M GONNA CUM-UH-I’M GONNA CUM!” cried Mary Jane.

“UH-UH-OH GOD MJ-UH-ME TOO-UH-OH YOU FEEL SO GOOD!” moaned Peter between grunts.

They clung hard to each other. Mary Jane’s nails dug into Peter’s skin as her finger raked over his back. His grip on her hips tightened as the pressure within built. The pace of their movements soon slowed and they each let out a cry of ecstasy together. Mary Jane’s inner muscles clamped down on Peter’s dick just as he climaxed. Her pussy throbbed, milking him for every last drop. Waves of pleasure filled their bodies. The feeling was so intense and intimate. It left them in a daze of emotion and they shared a deep kiss to top it off.

The rain outside fell harder as the skies darkened. Thunder and lightning filled the sky and the winds howled outside. In the bed Peter and Mary Jane rested side-by-side under the warm sheets, holding each other in a light embrace. Her legs were draped over his side as their took in this moment together.

“Wow…” said Peter in a daze.

“I know…wow,” smiled Mary Jane as she cuddled up closer to her lover.

“You know during my training, I faced a lot of crazy things,” he mused, “I thought nothing would ever top clones, Doc Ock, or Norman Osborn. But man working with the Ultimates really showed me something.”

“I’m sure you have plenty of stories to tell.”

“Oh I do. I have to warn you though…some of them aren’t pleasant. I faced things I can’t even begin to describe. But every time I faced death square in the eye, I thought back to you.”

Peter’s expression became more serious. His eyes were locked with hers and his hand caressed her face, expressing to her everything he couldn’t put into words.

“You helped me get through every fight. You made me strong because in the back of my mind I was always thinking ‘I have to get through this so I can see Mary Jane again.’”

“Oh Peter…” said Mary Jane, tears forming in her eyes.

“I know it sounds like some sappy line I got from a movie, but…I never stopped loving you MJ.”

“I know. I never stopped loving you either.”

“And from here on out, I want to be with you,” he told her strongly, “I can’t say it’s going to be easy with me being Spider-Man and all. You already know the kind of baggage that brings.”

“Yeah, but if that’s the price I gotta pay to be with you…I’d pay it gladly.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Peter smiled warmly and she smiled back. They shared a tender kiss, a fitting gesture to begin this new life together. Years ago extreme circumstances tore them apart. Now that they were together again, they were determine not to let go. There was no telling what kind of craziness they would face in the future. But whatever it was they would face it together. And that in many ways was greater than any superpower.

************************

The End

AN: Thanks for reading everybody. Please don’t forget to leave a review. Send one to me via email at slickboy444@aol.com or post feedback on the fanfiction website. Thanks again and I wish everybody the best.
Sign up to rate and review this story