Categories > Original > Fantasy > A Kingdom Divided

Too Long Held Back

by sabeybaby 0 reviews

Laurel and Thanyel disagree, or do they?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-06-16 - 385 words

0Unrated
Laurel gazed uncertainly at Thanyel, his eyes were trained on Belle as she pulled maps of the surrounding area out of a backpack. Her brown hair was plaited so that it would stay out of her face, revealing her serious expression. The Queen sat pondering her next course of action before speaking.

"I think we need to start capturing some suspects for intense interrogation Belle." Hazel eyes snapped together.

"Any potential cantidates in mind?" The younger vampiress questioned.

"Intense interrogation?" Thanyel seemed perturbed, "Exactly what does that mean?" His curiousity was answered by a shrug.

"Nothing is too much." Laurel spoke, a little on the nonchalant side.

"You would torture a werewolf to get your information?" His anger started to grow with that knowledge. He received an annoyed glance from Laurel as Belle wandered off into the woods.

"I would torture anyone to find the culprit behind the murder of my family!" She growled out, her hazel eyes deep and fierce.

"It doesn't justify your actions!" He responded just as quickly. "I refuse to sit by and watch you torture my fellow werewolves for selfish means!" Laurel stepped up to him, fire in her eyes.

"Selfish means! The life and death of vampires is more important than that!" By this point they were nearly nose to nose. Both of them were overwhelmed with their anger with eachother. In one moment, they had pressed to eachother and they're lips fused. Passion exploded behind their eyes until they had collapsed onto the ground. Clothes were shed, ripped to shreds in their angry desire.

"So long," He whispered in her ear when their lips finally slipped apart. Their eyes met. "So long I've waited for you." And then they were consumed by their lustful emotions.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

When Belle returned to camp, their coupling was finished, but she could smell the evidence on them and in the air despite them bathing in the river. She merely smirked at her companions and climbed up into the cave for rest.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

(A/N) I know this chapter is short, but that has purpose. The other version of this chapter is a little on the inappropriate side... heck, it's A LOT inappropriate. So I've just posted the pg-13 version, the other one doesn't go on the internet. Next chapter is longer, promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story