Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hairspray Fever!

Hairspray Fever!

by I_am_Me 0 reviews

Hairspray fever has hit the Academy! Just a bunch of one-shots that may become a story later if I figure out how to link them together.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 206 words

0Unrated
Hairspray fever had hit the Academy. Hairspray was a frequent request for movie night in the auditorium. No one could walk down the hallway without hearing someone singing a song from the soundtrack; the favorites were "Welcome to the 60's" for Al, "I Know Where I've Been" for Scarlett, "Ladies' Choice" for Emmet, "I Can Hear the Bells" for Zoe, "(It's) Hairspray" for Nosey, "You Can't Stop the Beat" for Delilah, and "It Takes Two" for Julius.

(a/n: Heeey, everybody. Okay, so this is my new fanfic. The songs above are the chapters in the story. If I figure out how to link the songs together a la Across the Universe I will do that. Also, the Hairspray character that a D&J character is in one chapter won't necessarily be the character they are playing in the next. Be forewarned, though, that chapters are going to be moving around constantly according to where they go in the movie. One other major thing I need help with is what to do for Nosey's "(It's) Hairspray," if people could give me ideas for that it would be much appreciated. On a lighter note, when my three finals are finished, I'll be done grade 11, woot! Hermione out.)
Sign up to rate and review this story