Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Erika's Open Book

Chapter 5.

by sailingaway_x 3 reviews

Chapter 5.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 1096 words

1Ambiance
Erika’s eyes started to open and she instantly shut them again, a ray of blinding light was shining through her bedroom curtains.

She was about to turn over when she remembered that Ge was sleeping right next to her. Erika tried to hold her breath for a few seconds to see if she could hear if Gerard was making any noise, 1...2....3 – silence.

He must still be sleeping... just as she was processing this thought a loud snore came from Gerard confirming this. Erika grabbed her fuzzy pink jumper off her bedroom floor and quietly got out of bed.
Grabbing her towel and shutting her bedroom door, she crept to the bathroom.

Switching on the shower she undressed and got in. She jumped slightly not realising how cold the water was. She let the water run and run over her, while she was deep in thinking mode, about a single person sleeping in her bedroom right now. She thought about all the things she was thinking about last night whilst he lay next to her, how she wanted to kiss them perfect lips of his, how she would love to run her hands through his untamed dark hair and how she was wishing all last night how he would hold her and whisper that he loved her in her ear.

Shaking off all of these incoming thoughts, she switched the shower off and stepped onto the cold bathroom tiles. Grabbing her towel and drying herself, she put on the clothes which she got out of the airing cupboard. Deciding on a blue star shirt dress that was clean she came out of the bathroom, hair dripping, creeping back into her room.

She went straight to her dressing table and started brushing her hair, totally unaware that Gerard was sitting up in her bed, scratching his head, watching her.

“Good morning Erika” he smiled cheekily.

Erika jumped back with some force, knocking off her jewellery box off the table.

“Don’t do that! You scared the life out of me!” She laughed then started to hush her tones, remembering that her grandma was probably sleeping in the next room.

Gerard got out of her kid bed and bent down, picking up all of her thrown items on the floor.

“Oh wait don’t put that in the box, think I might wear it” Erika was referring to a silver heart locket, Ge had in his hands. She made to grab it but for some reason her hand would not leave his, no matter how hard she tried.

“Here let me do it” He let his hand move away from Erika’s and stood behind her. He started to fiddle with her necklace, putting it on for her. He took his time, making it seem a lot difficult than it actually was.

Again she could feel his warm breath on her neck and she started to shiver. His own hair against her ear was tickling her and she almost wanted to move it out of the way. Just like her hand she couldn’t seem to make her body move and she was stood their parlayed.

They both stood there for a few good minutes, Gerard leaned towards her neck, his lips a millimetre away from her neck, he could see a few of her hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She could feel his warm breath even more, knowing that his sweet mouth must be closer to her. She waited and Gerard leaned a little more forward, before springing back to his original posture.

“Erm, breakfast?” He said rather too loudly, like he was trying to make a point.

“er.. mm.. yeh of course, wait up here I will bring you something up”.

Erika walked swiftly out of her room but not before closing her bedroom door again.

Her mind was racing from thought to thought, she did not know where to start, but breakfast was defiantly not on her mind. Taking the stairs two by two, she started to order her thoughts, first thinking about what actually just happened. Did something actually happen? Or did she feel something he didn’t? All of these questions she could not answer but still they were determined to go round and round in her head like a roundabout. Breakfast! That’s what she should be thinking of, hmmm bread.. toast... Gerard, did he mean to kiss her?

From too much thinking Erika walked bang into her mother, clearly she was not looking where she was going, her mind seemed to have gone.

“Mum? What are you doing back?”

“I live here miss, you may have forgotten that? Besides I would not miss your birthday, only a few days away”

Erika went to hug her mum and she opened her arms wide. Erika’s embrace with her mum felt strange, almost meaningless, like she was hugging air or something - that there was nothing there. For the first time that morning her thoughts weren’t focused on Ge but her mum, something was different although she could not put her finger on it.

She started to walk to the kitchen, her mum started to follow her.

“How is school going?”

“The usual, fine” Erika started getting two glasses of orange juices and put some pieces of bread in the toaster.

“ I sold a lot of paintings, we could go out to celebrate?”

“Sounds good, sure” Not sounding totally convincing, she grabbed the toast that popped out of the toaster. Getting the butter she started to make the toast a little more interesting. Piling it all on one plate and grabbing the juices in one hand she started to make her way back to her bedroom.

“Two glasses? Not someone up there with you is there?”

Erika not lying due to the whole “shalt not lie” thing, said “this early in the morning?” and faked a laugh.

Her mum leaving it at that, mentioned something about going to see a friend and walked back out of the house again.

Erika jumped the stairs and opened her door again, Ge was fully dressed and dived on Erika trying to eat all of the toast she brought up, she ran round her tiny room, trying to save her toast. Giggling very, very loud, Erika put her hand over Ge’s mouth as a warning sign which meant ‘shut up gran’. Gerard kissed her hand, she started to blush and let go right away, stuffing a piece of bread into his mouth instead.

x-End-x

Please review if you have time!

Thankyouuu (:
Sign up to rate and review this story