Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Erika's Open Book

Chapter 6

by sailingaway_x 3 reviews

Chapter 6.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 471 words

0Unrated
Erika started to gather her school books and put them in her satchel, whilst Gerard looked out of her window to see the view that was made up of boring houses and a few kids all heading towards the same school. He was not looking at this though, he was looking up towards the deep, clear blue sky and the sun rays that were heading towards the people below. His mind was buzzing with thoughts, so loud that even Erika looked up from her books to Ge.

“Are you okay? You are thinking too much”

“Fine, was just thinking maybe we should go to the safe today rather than school, nice day shame to waste it”

“Good idea, don’t we have art though?”

“Well we can do our art stuff in the woods, I will just have to use some of your stuff, since I haven’t been home” He grinned, turning towards Erika.

Erika was beautiful to him, especially as the sun was shining through the window, and he could see her short hair sparkle in its light.

Erika emptied all her books she originally put in here bag onto her carpet and grabbed her art sketch book, some paints and her special art pencils which took her a whole month to save for.
Hearing that her grandma was still asleep, Erika and Ge walked down the stairs and out of the house. They started to make their way towards the woods and their special safe.

On the walk there, Erika and Gerard did not really talk much, but it was comfortable silence and it gave Erika time to think about her mum and that strange feeling she had whilst hugging her. It felt like she didn’t really know her anymore, even seeing her didn’t really put a smile on her face as it used to. When she was little, when her mum used to come back from work she used to run to her and smile in delight that she was back home with them - them being her and her dad. Her eyes started to sting a little and she instantly grabbed on to her cross that she left in her back pocket.

Gerard noticed her clinging to her cross. He never really understood why she loved that cross so much, but that was one thing that Erika did not talk to him about and he never really felt brave enough to ask her. He knew her religion was important to her for a sensitive reason, so seeing her clinging onto her cross so tight, instantly made him put his arm around her, making Erika cuddle into his chest. Finally they could both see their woods approaching, and started to make their way towards their safe, with Erika still clutching onto Gerard’s chest.


x-End-x
Sign up to rate and review this story