Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Erika's Open Book

Chapter 7.

by sailingaway_x 2 reviews

Chapter 7.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 490 words

0Unrated
Erika looked straight ahead, where she could see her favourite place that she ever knew of, the safe. It looked exactly the same, the way her and Gerard left it. Not many people came down to these woods, apart from the occasional dog walker. Many kids in the same year as her liked to hang out at the mall or the lone cinema down the road from their school. The woods seemed to be deserted, which is just how Erika liked it.

Gerard held back the green sheet for Erika and she climbed in and sat on the many cushions, blankets and covers her and Ge gathered over the year, without any of their own families realising they were missing. Gerard climbed in after her and started to fiddle with the cassette player, trying to get it to work.

“Ah ha!”

Loud tones of some rock band Erika had never heard of came through the player, and Gerard turned the volume down and put it in between both of them.

“Isn’t this your art stuff, Ge?”

Gerard looked at what Erika held in her hand.

“So it is! I thought I left it at home”

Soon enough they both started working on their own art books, once again in comfortable silence. Erika could feel watchful eyes on her as she stared deep in concentration on the work in front on her.

Gerard started to lean towards her, his hair brushing against her ear. She could feel that sweet, warm breath once again on the back of her neck. Her hair started to stand up.

“Maybe you should colour that bit in red rather than orange, it would suit better”

“Mmm I think your right”

Erika turned her face quickly to face Gerard and not realising how close she was to him, their noses were touching and she could see his deep brown eyes staring back into hers. She felt that he could know her every thought that was coming through, read deep into that mind of hers.

Gerard leant a little closer towards her and she could feel her body starting to shiver all over. His hand started to reach up towards the back of her neck and through her soft short hair, down towards her cheek. The top of his fingers damping a little, his breathing getting a little more faster. Erika put both of her arms around Gerard’s back, forcing him to come closer, much closer than he already was. She could feel his chest against hers.

She started to lay back onto the soft cushions that were beneath her, Gerard felt himself too, going downwards, their noses touching once again, their lips barely apart.

Their breathing both started to get faster and faster, waiting for one to make that first dreaded move. Erika started to shut her eyes...


x-End-x bet you hate me for leaving it there ahaha.

Review if you have time, thanks (: x
Sign up to rate and review this story