Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“What do you say we go see Mickey D about his dollar menu?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

“Yeah, he’s been a problem to us lately. He’s actually working at McDonald’s right now.” “Ha! Now he’s working a McJob!”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 608 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day I woke up around 11:30. Rolling over on to my side I saw, to my dismay, that Brendon was indeed gone. But in his place was a letter. Smiling I reached over and opened it.

Hey baby. By the time you open this I’ll most likely be on a plane to the east coast. Just wanted you to know that I love you and Fender both. I’ll call you later tonight. Yes I’m aware of the time change.
Xoxo
Bren

P.S. You probably won’t remember this but before I left I kissed you goodbye on the forehead and your tummy.



I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my stomach. Rubbing it gently I spoke to Fender.

“Your daddy’s insane but he means well. So I guess that’s all that matters. Okay baby, come on let’s go get some breakfast. Or lunch. Brunch. Yeah.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I came down the stairs in my pajamas and bathrobe to find Brent’s parents sitting in the kitchen.

“What the?”

Julia looked up at me and gave me a slight smile.

“I figured they should know.”

I closed my eyes and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

“Yeah. Ok. Whatever,” I said walking over to the fridge and pouring my self a glass of orange juice.

“Want me to make you some waffles sweetie,” Julia asked as I sat down next to John Wilson.

“Yes please, with strawberries and blackberries on top?”

Julia laughed, “Yes and whipped topping also.”

I smiled and took a drink of my juice before speaking to Alice, Brent’s mom.

“So, how have you been?”

Alice smiled, “I’ve been good. How are you?”

“Other than having to piss thirteen times a day, my feet sore, headaches, and fatigue? I’m good.”

Alice frowned, “Brent should be here. He should be helping you.”

I shook my head, “He’s pissed because he was kicked out of Panic!. So he broke up with me when I told him I was pregnant. He’s not responsible enough to help take care of a baby.”

Alice nodded before looking at her husband. John nodded and started to speak.

“Dani, if you ever need anything let us know. If you ever need the money for diapers, formula, anything you let us know. Alice and I have been talking and we’ll take care of the crib and nursery furniture.”

I shook my head, “No, you don’t have to do that. Really.”

Alice gave a slight smile, “Sweetie, this is our only grandbaby. Of course we’re going to help you. And we’d like to be a part of the baby’s life. If you want us too.”

I nodded, “Of course. I still love the both of you. It’s just your son that I have a problem with.”

Alice laughed, “Yeah, he’s been a problem to us lately. He’s actually working at McDonald’s right now.”

I laughed, “Ha! Now he’s working a McJob!”

Alice, Julia, and John all began to laugh.

“Now that we’ve got that covered, is it a boy or girl?”

I smiled, “It’s a boy. We’re naming him Fender.”

Julia laughed, “Well you were right. You predicted you’d have a boy.”

“I did because I’m that good.”

Julia rolled her eyes as she sat my waffles down in front of me.

“Ooh that looks good.”

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Several hours later John and Alice left and I felt a mean streak coming on.

“Julia?”

“Yes Dani?”

“What do you say we go see Mickey D about his dollar menu?”
Sign up to rate and review this story