Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Sweetie, you had me.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Dani has an episode in McDonald's.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 550 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Filler chapter. I had fun writing this. I used several different experiences to write this chapter. So I'd like to thank my best friend Stormie, her very pregnant sister Spencer, and Spencer's ex boyfriend Jordan. With out you three this chapter wouldn't be what it is. LOL
Anyway, please read and review. XOXO Dani


Thirty minutes later Julia and I pulled up outside of the McDonald’s where Brent worked.

“Do you know what your doing,” Julia asked?”

“Yes. Yes I do.I'm going to mess with him a little bit and I'm going to order my self some food that I can feel guilty about later.”

Julia held the door open for me as I walked in. As soon as I walked in I spotted him.

“Asshole at 9 o’clock on the register to the far right.”

Julia laughed and followed my lead.

“Welcome to McDonald’s. How may I-- oh shit.”

I looked at Brent and smiled.

“Oh hey baby. You know you really shouldn’t use that kind of language while your working.”

Brent glared at me.

“What would you like?”

“I’d like a salad, a double cheeseburger, a small fry, and an M&M McFlurry.”

Brent smirked, “That’s a lot of food.”

“Yes it is, because I’m eating for two now. Fender’s a growing baby.”

“It’s not mine. I’m telling you. You’re a whore who slept with my ex-best friend. Who I’m sure you’re screwing now.”

That did it.

“Let me tell you something right now Brent Matthew Wilson. Call me a whore, I don’t care. Because I’m not. But I’m going to let you know that this child I’m carrying is yours. Straight up. Frankly I don’t care if you ever see him or help out with him or anything. It’s yours loss. You lost out twice.”


Julia looked around and announced, “I’m sorry she’s six months pregnant and very hormonal.”

By this point the whole restaurant was watching the episode between myself and Brent.

“How did I lose out twice?”

“First off, your son. But most of all me. The girl who loved you. Who stood beside you through tough times. The one who gave you her virginity. I’m the girl who tried her best to make you happy. ”

“You sure stood by my side when I kicked out of Panic!”

“How the hell was I supposed to stand by your side? I had no idea Spencer was going to call you and tell you that. I never knew anything. You never supported me in anything though. Even when I told you we were going to have a baby. What did you do? You broke up with my and called me a cheating whore.”

Brent looked like a fish the way he kept opening and closing his mouth.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Dani…”

“You know what? Let me quote a lyric from a song that I’m sure you know very well.”

I looked over at Julia who placed her hand on my back and back again at Brent.

“Sweetie, you had me.”

With that the two of us walked out of the fast food joint and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story