Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Childish Games Affect Us Later In Life

Bold Questions

by Spazanator 0 reviews

Let the lecture begin!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 431 words

0Unrated
"No Frank you are not cooking!" Ray demanded at Frank who was wearing a "Kiss the Chef" apron and a chef's hat.

"Yes I am!" he yelled.

"Fine! But if this house burns down don't come crying to me," Ray said walking out the kitchen. "So where do you work Trix?"

"Oh, I work for Fuse," Trixie replied.

"Oh awesome!" Ray said smiling. "How is it?"

"It's pretty cool, you can meet bands and Celebes it's awesome," she said.

"Where does Jake work?" Mikey asked while at the same time looking at Frank cooking to see if fire was gonna erupt.

"Oh he works at Trump Towers," Trixie replied.

"Trump Towers? How the hell did you get a guy that works at Trump Towers?" Mikey asked looking dead at her as well as the rest of the crew.

"Well, one of my friends hooked me up with him," Trixie replied kind of regretting of what she said.

"Wow, no wonder your apartment is nice," Maggie said. "But how come you don't have like a mansion apartment?"

"Oh that's my apartment, but one we get married we're moving to an apartment in Queens," Trixie said.

"Food's ready!" Frank yelled through the kitchen.

"And no house burning thank God," Ray said as they got up and sat in the dinner table. Gerard came out of his room sitting across from Trixie he had heard the conversation so it was his turn to ask questions.

"Soo, A trump man? Man you're hitting the big bucks aren't you?" he asked grinning.

Trixie looked at him, "Is that a problem?" she asked.

"Oh no, no trouble. I'm glad when he drops dead you'll get all that cash," he replied.

Trixie rolled her eyes and continued eating. There was a silence but Gerard broke it with another question.

"So, did you tell him about me?" he asked.

"Yep, and he thinks it's cute that you get worked up like a little child," she said smirking at Gerard's reaction.

"Cute?" he asked.

Trixie nodded trying to hold back her giggle but Frank wasn't helping her gigging himself.

Gerard just rolled his eyes and ate.

"Aw is big bro gonna pout?" Mikey asked reaching for Gerard but he waved his hand away from Mikey.

"So how long are you gonna stay?" Ray asked Trixie.

"For a few weeks, then I'll have to go back," she replied.

"Oh Good!" Gerard said lighting up again. "That'll give me time to have you!"

Trixie slammed her fork down. "I gonna say this once, don't you dare kiss me!"

Gerard grinned. "Yes wifey."
Sign up to rate and review this story