Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Childish Games Affect Us Later In Life

Reunited

by Spazanator 1 review

Trixie returns home

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-08 - Updated: 2008-05-09 - 310 words

0Unrated
"I still can't believe that I'm going back to Jersey with you guys," Trixie said in the back seat of the car as they drove back to Jersey.

"I can't believe your fiancée let you go with us!" Maggie said looking through the mirror at her.

"He thinks I need a break from work," Trixie said smiling to herself.

"Well I guess you never told him about Gee then?" Maggie asked.

"Oh I have but he doesn't think he's a threat," Trixie said making Maggie giggle.

"Yea a threat...and lions are vegans like Frank," Brenda said turning to look at Trixie.

"What does that mean?" Trixie asked.

"Let's just say this; Gee said if he ever sees this Jake guy he'll kill him personally," Maggie said. Trixie giggled

"Oh please!" Trixie said causing Brenda and Maggie to just look at each other.
~~~~~
They parked in front of the house that used to be Trixie's grandma's house but soon as she died she gave the gang the house to live.

"We got her!" Maggie yelled as they got out of the car.

"TRIXIE!" Frank yelled running out the house and pouncing on Trixie almost causing her to fall.

"Nice to see you too Frank," she said, he was still short but it was cute with all those tattoos and piercing.

"Trix!" Ray said as the rest of the guys came out hugging her. "How've ya been?"

"Pretty good," she said looking over and seeing Gerard leaning on the door.

"Well, if it isn't Trixie, my childhood wife," he said smirking.

"Well, if it isn't Gerard still slimy?" Trixie asked.

"Ha Ha," he said coming down the porch and stood a few feet away. "Where's this Jake guy?"

"In New York," Trixie replied. Gerard nodded then walked back to the house.

"He's so glad to see you!" Frank said smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story