Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's not just them I worry about hurting me

Your just jelous because I talk to the voices and not you

by blazingava 0 reviews

Little Annie is causing some problems for Ilena

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1017 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

I stood at the top of the stairs waiting for Frank to come back and making sure no one caught on. “You can’t hide from me big brother.” Mikey said. I knew I couldn’t hide from him. He was my brother and a mind reader but sneaking had been worth a shot. I ran a hand through my hair, “Mikey, Frank accidentally let her know what we are. What else could I do? Kill her?” Mikey went pale, “No! She doesn’t deserve that but do you really think any one would have believed her if she did tell? I’m in your head brother I know what you really want.” I looked down at my feet. He always knew too much about me. Frank came up the stairs with the cage from the basement. “A cage?! What is she a dog!?” Mikey yelled throwing his hands up. What else was I going to do though? I couldn’t let her run loose. Mikey growled at me and stomped off and I went to help frank with the cage that was about as large as him. Luckily all vampires had abnormal strength but he still appreciated the help. Stopped for a second, “Shouldn’t we put some like…pillows or something in it? She’d probably go in easier if we did.” I nodded and we sat down the cage. “Well,” I paused to bite my lip, “You put her in the bathroom while I go get some and then I’ll put it in there before you take her out.” Frank nodded again and slipped into the room.

Frank’s POV

I opened the door to Gerard’s room and saw the girl sitting with her back to the door. Her eyes were closed and she was rocking from side to side slowly. Everything in the room was untouched and I seemed to go unnoticed until the door clicked shut. She froze and her breathing stopped. Gerard had scared her to death. I hadn’t seen him hit any one in a long time. Of course most people were too scared to talk back to him but that was no excuse. I could understand if he just hit her but he kicked her and was going to kick her again! “Um…Hi Ilena…I’m Frank. You already knew that but yeah. Ca you come here for a sec.?” I said trying to think of the right thing to say. Ilena turned around and looked up at me. Her eyes were skeptical but she struggled to stand on her shaking legs. I pointed to the door to my left “Um well the bathroom is over there. Gerard wants you in there for a while.” She nodded once and she walked to the bathroom sideways to keep her eyes on me. When to closed the door behind her I blocked it with a chair.

Ilena’s POV

I looked around the old small bathroom. There was an old tub, a newer looking shower, sink, and a toilet with a window above it. ‘These people are so warped.’ I thought pulling myself onto the window frame. I was about three stories up. There was no way I would make the landing alive. I heard rustling and thumping in the next room and I bit my lip. What could they be doing in there? It went silent for a moment. “Ilena,” It was Gerard. He was at the door, “Ilena you can come out now sweetie.” I frowned and bit down harder on my lip. From kicking me this to calling me sweetie in one hour. “He’s got to be kidding us right? You’re not going to listen to him are you?” She said. I could see her small body appear in front of me. “What else am I going to do Annie? I’m in HIS house and HE is a freaking vampire!” I said sitting down on the back of the toilet and slid off. I’d named the little hallucination Annie about a week after she came. Her small hand gripped mine and I literally felt her holding it. Annie was seven so my real hand covered her small unreal one. “Ilena? Who’s in there? Who are you talking to?” Gerard asked turning the knob. I didn’t answer him though. No one could know about Annie or the others. That’s why they put my in the hospital in the first place and I wasn’t going back. Even here was better than that place. The door swung open and Gerard walked in. His lips were pursed into a thin line and his arms folded over his chest when he saw me just standing there. “He looks angry.” Annie whispered switching her grip from my hand to my pant leg as she hid behind me. “Do you not know what the word come means because every time I say it you ignore me.” Gerard growled. “To come meaning to approach or move toward a particular person or place. To move into view; appear. To occur in ti-…” “Don’t be a smart ass!” Gerard yelled cutting me off. I flinched. How else would he want me to respond? He stepped forward and grabbed my arm, “Since you obviously know the meaning of the word that means you are deliberately disobeying me.” He yanked on my arm and pulled me back into his room. I went pale at the sight of it. In the right corner was a large cage. I dug the heels of my boots into the floor. Gerard growled at me and without warning leaned over and jerked my boots off of my feet. Then easily tossed me into the cage. “When you start listening then you can start eating again.” And with that Gerard pulled a large thick curtain over the cage and was gone. I laid on my stomach with Annie on my back. “I better go…I’ll be back later.” Annie whispered and disappeared leaving me completely alone in the dark.
Sign up to rate and review this story