Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's not just them I worry about hurting me

Run away now I'll catch you soon

by blazingava 0 reviews

Ilena runs from the boys only to have Gerard try to catch her then next day...was that his plan all along?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1454 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Stop it! Leave my partner alone!” I heard Ilena yell from behind. She was shaking her fist at me but stayed glued to the spot. Oh how I wish I could read her mind. “And you,” she began pointing at the beast, “Knock it off booger face I’m fine and don’t you walk off and pout now because I wasn’t here all day.” That time the scolding had been lighter and more loving. “Booger face” dropped down his head and walked over to Ilena as if he was disappointed in himself. She gave him a firm look and he perked his ears and stretched out his nose to her stomach. Without warning at all Ilena bowled over laughing. The horse tickling her side and her rolling on the ground or hugging his face. “He was going to eat us!” Ray said from behind. If possible she laughed harder and shook her head no. “Oh goodness Bear wouldn’t hurt you. Well maybe if he thought you were hurting me but of all of the animals here Bear is the best. Just a goofy goobery little booger with an attitude. He has mood swings or as I like to call it man pms.” She said with a giggle. ‘She probably shouldn’t have been standing up and rolling around like that.’ I thought. Mikey nodded showing he agreed. So I walked to pick her up again and she snarled at me. The horse backed up to her and she hopped on his back and rode off. I may have missed my one chance to catch her.

Ilena’s POV

I dreaded showing my face the next day. There was Gerard and his gang and then…all of those other people. Did I mention I hate people? Yeah I do. I ate my breakfast in the barn talking to Bear and the others. Bear always seems to have his own quiet voice that settles me. We don’t talk out loud or with words. We just…talk with our minds. Complete and total connection. I placed my hand gently on his pole. If you could have heard the conversation it would have went something like this, “I don’t know Bear maybe I could just spend the day here with you guys.” I said timidly. He pressed his head into my hand, “You know you can’t do that dear.” I thumped my head against the barn. “Don’t go pouting! We all have to do things we don’t like. Now go on love. I’ll be here when you’re home.” He said rubbing his nose on my shoulder. I nodded and sighed before kissing him goodbye and leaving. Getting on my bike the freak show started all over again. Half way to the school she starts talking to me. By she I mean one of the many people I hear that “aren’t there”. “What are you going to do if you run into those boys again. Did you see the one boy, Gerard was his name, and he got angry very quickly. You don’t want him angry with you! You need to stay away from those boys they’ll kill you if they get the chance.” She said in her usual sad and paranoid tone. I growled at her. “You don’t think I know that?” I yelled aloud, “What do you think I’m some sort of idiot or something? I know what they do! I know what they all do so don’t tell me! I know!” I slowed my pedaling to talk to her until I came to a stop completely. “You sure act like an idiot. Crazy piece of trash!” She said curtly. I growled again, “Don’t call me names! I know what I’m doing! I’m not believing you! Go away.” I shouted out the last sentence in anger. “I can walk where ever I want sugar.” Gerard said from behind. It made me jump and fall over my bike onto the ground because I was trying to turn and face him. “Whoa! Whoa! easy there! Don’t spaz out just breathe.” He said sweetly while advancing into my space. “See I told you so I told you so!” She said in a blaming tone. I shook my body off and struggled to find my way back onto my feet. “Shut up! I didn’t ask you!” I growled. Gerard’s eyes flashed with rage. It seemed as soon as I stood on my feet I was hit back down. Gerard back handed me making a loud noise against my cheek. I yelped and crawled backward. He was still angry. “What are you sitting there for you dolt! RUN!” She yelled but I was frozen. “Don’t ever talk to me that way! Do you hear me! I’ll do worse than smack you are we clear?!” He snarled kicking me in my side. Cradled my side and sobbed as he went to kick again. “Gee stop it! Leave her alone!” That was Frank’s voice. I looked up through my tears. He stood between Gerard and I, “She won’t do it again.” I struggled to crawl to a tree and climb up as the boys argued. “Just because you’re a vampire doesn’t mean…crud.” He said and slowly turned around to look at my tree. Vampires? Gerard’s eyes bore into mine with hatred. “Come here!” He yelled. “You have GOT to be kidding me. He doesn’t actually believe you’re coming does he?” She said in a shaky voice. Gerard stomped over to the tree and grabbed my foot. He gave it a harsh yank and I fell onto the ground. He loomed above me my foot still in his grasp, “You never answered me sugar. I told you yesterday I don’t like being ignored. You will not speak to me that way. Are we clear.” He emphasized the last sentence like I was an idiot. “I wasn’t even talking to you!” I sobbed/yelled hysterically. His face contorted with confusion, “Then who were you talking to?” It was a sincere question. I shook my head no and struggled to breathe. “N-No. I can’t. I can’t tell you!” I couldn’t seem to form my words right. “Why not sugar?” He whispered putting his hand on my chest and holding me down. I grabbed his one hand with both of mine and tried to pry him off, “I CAN’T! THEY’LL TAKE ME BACK! I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK! I’M SORRY DON’T HURT ME PLEASE! PLEASE!” He picked up my struggling form. “Uh Frank do something with her!” He yelled. Frank gave him a wide eyed look, “Me? What am I gunna do she’s nuts!” “Come on we got to go before she blabs to some one or gets us caught. “ Gerard growled taking off. Where was he taking me? “No! I don’t want to go with y…” but Gerard’s hand cut me off. “I’m not giving you a choice sugar.” He growled taking off at an astounding speed.

About ten minutes later we arrived at an old abandoned house in the woods. It wasn’t what you’d call a mansion but it was VERY big. I’d tried everything from biting to kicking and screaming and even licking his hand but it remained latched onto my mouth. We stood in front of the house for a minute. Frank shoved his hands in his pockets, “Mikey is gunna be so mad Gee. What are you gunna do with her?” Gerard sighed and walked up the stairs. “I don’t really know. I figure I’ll lock her up. I can pull that old,” He paused and looked at my finally still body in his arms, “You-know-what out of the basement. You think you could bring it up? You’re faster. I’ll lock her in my room I guess just lose until we can get it up there. I distract the guys.” Frank nodded and opened the door for us. Inside was much nicer than the outside. It was warm and furnished. Gerard took me up a long flight of stairs and to a room. It had white walls with ravens painted all over it. They were perched on branches with red eyes. The bed had black pillows and sheets but the spread was white and there was a dresser in the corner. Gerard sat me down on my feet. “Stay in here and don’t mess with any of my stuff.” He grumbled slamming the door on the way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story