Categories > Original > Romance > Love at First Sight (True Story)

Love at First Sight (True Story)

by leooryan23 0 reviews

Love at first sight

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 312 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was the first day of school and I was basically clueless on what was going on in Firebaugh. I did not know where to go, what classes to go to, I was Lost! My very dark, long dark haired friend Christopher and I went to the office after school to get him to transfer to LHS. He didn’t like Firebaugh all too much. We went to the front office and immediately he spotted an old friend of his. He smiled and wave hello to her. I would never forget her name, ____. She was sitting on the couch in the front office waiting for something. The sun that was reflecting off her shirt gave her a sort of brightness. The kind angels have. I sat by her and my friend introduced me to her. “_____ this is my friend Christian. Christian this is my friend ____”. I sat by her on the couch as my friend went inside to meet the counselor. I grabbed her id to see her last name, and to start a little conversation by poking fun at her picture. She laughed, and then looked at mine. We talked for a couple of minutes until we stopped.
It fell silent. I looked at her eyes, and my god they were gorgeous. She looked back into mine as well. We stared so close together that we could have kissed if either of us just leaned an inch forward. She had made me forget all about my friend Christopher, until he walked back into the office and said lets go. I did not want to go but, we had to. I wasn’t sure if she even would have accepted a kiss if I had given it to her. I looked back at her before I left, and she looked back at me. I said “goodbye ____” and skated with my friend home.
Sign up to rate and review this story