Categories > Original > Romance > Love at First Sight (True Story)

Love at First Sight ( II )

by leooryan23 0 reviews

Love at first sight. True Story.,

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 382 words - Complete

0Unrated

After I first met her, every day after school, my dark friend Christopher and I would wait for her every day by the front gate. This day she walked up to us, gave us each a hug and said hi. We than began to walk our way home. I talked about whatever came to mind usually. I told her about Christopher’s ex-girlfriend who always used to push him to the wall and kiss him. She laughed at him and told us that she loves it when a guy pushes her against a wall. I stopped then looked at her, and she smiled at me. I didn’t know what she meant by that. I looked at Christopher who just turned and kept walking. We continued walking until she pushed me against a wall. I looked back at her, and she smiled and acted as if she did nothing wrong. We walked down the street then turned on the corner. We walked and again, she pushes me against this little tree. I look at her again, and she just keeps walking. We began walking toward this huge oak tree, with leaves as green can be. The branches seemed to spread like wings, and brighten with the reflection of the afternoon sun. She pushes me against this tree, hitting my head on a branch. I stop my fall with my hands, and then turned around. Then all of a sudden, she kisses me. I held her close to me hoping never to let go but unfortunately just like life we had to end. She continued to walk still. I felt just filled with joy, she likes me she really likes me, was all that I thought about. I waited until we reached a nice wall. Then, pushed her against it, then I kissed her. I held her against it for a while, until finally we hear a loud crash from behind us. We look; it was the sound of my friend throwing his skateboard onto the floor. I don’t know why he did that, _____ and I just looked at each other and smiled. Christopher and I walked her to her house. We both gave her a hug, and she walked inside. Goodbye, _____. Goodbye, gorgeous. Goodbye, my love. If only it actually was.
Sign up to rate and review this story