Categories > Original > Romance > Wished to be Love (True Story)

Wished to be Love (End)

by leooryan23 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 696 words - Complete

0Unrated
I had been going out with this girl that I really liked for about 4 months already. I really liked her and I thought she really liked me. I guess it was her eyes, that made me want to give her another chance, but I don’t regret anything of it. Summer Vacation had just started and I visited her house ounce every other day, just to drop by say hi, and show her how much I cared for her. After about two weeks, I started noticing a lot of changes. The fact that she didn’t call as much, or the fact that she didn’t message me on MySpace the same way she used to. Something was different, something had changed. I called her one afternoon and told her I really cared for her, and really loved her. She said the same back. I told her about a lot of things, about it would be cool if we were Middle School and High School sweet hearts, and she agreed. She loved that idea. My parents were, so I thought I could be as “Lucky” as my mother and father were. I asked her ounce more, “Do you love me?” she fell silent then said “I don’t know”. Wow, in ten seconds, she changed her mind. I said ok. Then hanged up.
We talked a little here and there nothing really big happened until the night of 4th of July. I had went to my aunt’s house in Fontana to celebrate it there. I watched all the pretty fireworks, and watched how all the couples that were there were kissing under the lights of it. If only I could do that? If only she was here with me? If only? I messaged her and wished her a “Happy 4th of July Gorgeous” she replied with just a “Ditto”. Soon, my phone died and was left without communication for the entire weekend. Finally, when I came home and got onto my computer, I came to see a message just waiting and lying for me in my Inbox on MySpace. I clicked the message and it opened. It had the title “I’m Sorry” written on it.


Dear Chris,
I know I've told you that I loved you, but I'm not sure if I really do anymore.
I know we've been together for four months and I'm sorry if I took your time.
I feel that I need to break up with you, because I don't love you like I once did.
I'm not sure when I stopped feeling the way I did.
Just know that you don't have to blame anyone else but me and I'm so sorry.
Don't think that it was because of some guy either.
When you told me that you weren't sure if I truly loved you like you loved me, then that made me
think that you were probably right.
I know we've been through a lot together, and I will never forget those times.
Just right now I feel that I could only love you as a close friend than a boyfriend.
Your an amazing guy and you deserve way better than me.
I know that I was the first girl you told 'I love you' to and I know that's big,
but I'm really really sorry to have to do this.
I know that I've hurt you two times before and I'm sorry to have to do this for a third time.
I know you wanted to get married and all of that, and in the future we still can.
But for right now we're still young to be thinking of marriage.
You need to finish school and start dating, before you decide who you want to marry.
I hope that we can still be great friends like before.
If you don't want to, I understand.
When you're ready then we can talk.
But only if you're ready and if you want to.
I'm not saying that you have to talk to me or be my friend.
So just know I will always care for you and that I'm truly sorry for hurting and lying to you.
Sincerely,
_________
Sign up to rate and review this story