Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two Skys Watching Them Both Dying

Two Skys Watching Them Both Dying

by JesusOfSuburbia 2 reviews

Mikey Way fanfic. Mikey Way lost something dear to him months ago, something that weakens almost anyone. But unlike others who eventually learn to accept it, only one thought sdwells on his fickle ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 2105 words

0Unrated
Author's note: In this story, Mikey and Alicia were married before My Chemical Romance stayed at the Paramour mansion.


Mikey's P.O.V.
I woke up suddenly from the black display I had been seeing instead of a dream. I habitually stretched my arm out to wrap it around Alicia's waist for comfort, only to have my arm fall silently onto the soft cotton of the blanket covering the bed. Tears formed immediately in my eyes as I realized for the hundredth time that she wasn't there. Once again memories of that awful night came flooding back to me. Memories of the night only a month ago that Gerard had pulled me to the side after what I considered a pretty good band practice...

"Mikey, I need to talk to you."

I looked up to see Gerard looking at me with a deep sorrow in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to hold his composure as well as possible. I knew it was something serious because it was not often that Gerard had a hard time keeping his self together in stressful or unpredictable situations. I nodded as he turned around, leading me to where we could have more privacy before he would speak again. We walked down a hall and out a door that had an exit sign above it.

Once we were outside I quickly took in my surroundings as Gerard took out his pack of cigarettes. I then observed him as he pulled a cigarette out and put the pack back in his back pocket. He took out a lighter and struck it on the first try, having his cigarette lit in a matter of seconds. I watched the embers burn brightly in the darkening atmosphere as he inhaled deeply, relaxing only slightly as the nicotine invaded his lungs and spread throughout his body. I can't say I'm happy with this habit he has obtained, but it's not my place to nag at him about it. I allowed him a few more drags before pressing the issue he wished to discuss.

"You wanted to talk to me?" He looked at me swiftly, as if he had forgotten I was even there. He took one last, long drag on his cigarette before stubbing it out on the brick wall beside him. He looked up at me again, with that same sorrow in his eyes from earlier.

"Mikey..." He began, looking down at his black shoes. "There's really no easy way to say what I'm about to tell you." His gaze rested on me again, checking my reaction, perhaps hoping I would just know what he needed to tell me so that he would not have to continue with this conversation. When I just stare at him blankly he sighs. "It's...It's about Alicia." My heart beat quickens at the mention of her name, it always does. But this time it was different, not only fluttering with love but also with panic because I knew whatever Gerard had to tell me was not going to be anything good.

"What about Alicia, Gerard?" I was getting inpatient as he stood there trying to find the courage to tell me the apparently awful news he held. I started twisted the wedding band that occupied my left ring finger so that my hands would have something to do.

"A got phone call a few minutes ago after band practice ended." He watched me as he spoke, making sure I was listening. "It was the police." My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as my mouth dropped open to question him so he quickly continued. "They received a call from a young woman who owns a bookstore here in Iowa. She..." His voice was shaky as he continued to speak. "She was just closing up her store when she needed to take take the trash out. So she went out the back door into the alley where the dumpster is and she noticed someone sitting by the dumpster. All she could see was a foot so after she put the trash into the dumpster she decided to see why the person was sitting out there by the dumpster." His bottom lip began to quiver as he turned his gaze to the ground and pushed to continue talking. "When she went around to the side of the dumpster she saw that the person was covered in blood." Tears were building in the edge of his eyes as he looked up at me. "Mikey, Alicia has been murdered."

That's all it took. The tears began spilling out of my eyes and I was back at home on Alicia and I's bed. I grabbed for the pillow from her side of the bed and held it close, desperately wishing I was only dreaming. When I sat there for minutes, silent tears running down my face, I knew I was not dreaming. I knew for a fact that I was still alone in my bedroom with memories of us dancing in my head, playing over and over, taunting me that there wouldn't be more made. I buried my face into her pillow trying to fall back asleep, to return to my dreamless, unconscience state that I had become accustom to since that night.

What made it totally worse was that we had just finished our stay at the Paramour mansion when she was murdered. As if I wasn't already going through enough with all of the psychological problems that staying there had induced, someone decided to add even more onto my already fatigued brain. They never even found out who did it. But I will. I will find them someday and they will be sorry for what they did. I let thoughts of vengeance swirl around in my head to lull me to sleep.


Ian's P.O.V.
I sat alone in the shadowy booth at this crowded bar. I had already been through three beers and I was watching a girl at the bar. Her brown hair flowed so naturally around her shoulders. She had turned her head a few times, allowing me a few glances at her face. She had green eyes that left the other men at the bar longing for more after she made eye contact with them for mere seconds. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped to fit her face just right. Her lips were curved into a polite smile as she pretended to be interested in an old drunk man's story. In his drunken stupor he couldn't tell that she wasn't truly interested, but anyone else who payed attention could. I knew she was next, and it was time to make my move.

I stood up and walked over to the bar where she was sitting and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and her eyes went wide as she gasped. She couldn't have been older than twenty-two. I gave her a smile as she stuttered, trying to say something.

"I- You- Are you re-" I cut her off by putting a finger over her mouth. She stopped talking but continued to gawk at me.

"Would you like to dance?" I offered my hand as she grinned stupidly like a child who just got offered a candy bar. She blinked a few times before quickly nodding and then placing her hand in mine. I pulled her up and lead her to the crowded dance floor. It was very crowded and I squeezed us through to the middle. There was a live band playing an upbeat song. I pulled her close to me and settled my hand on her waist as we swayed perfectly to the beat. She looked like she was in a complete daze as she draped her arms over my shoulders. She was about five inches shorter than me, which I could use to my advantage. She looked up at me while we danced. I stared intently into her eyes, charming her with my own. I could tell she was getting more and more lost in me as the music played and I danced her around in time to the song. Soon my anticipation got the better of me and I couldn't wait any longer.

I leaned down so I could whisper into her ear. "Do you want to get out of here?" I said slowly into her ear and I knew she would not resist. I straightened back up and looked into her eyes to further sway her into giving in to me. She stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding. I grinned down at her for a second before I was pulling her away and out of the bar. I lead her all the way through the parking lot and across the abandoned street to a motel where I paid a woman for one night and got my key. I flashed the girl a smile before I took her to the room we had been assigned.

I opened the door and gestured for her to go in before I trailed behind her and closed the door, locking all of the locks. I turned around to see her facing me as I reached over and turned the lights down to where it was just light enough to read the expressions on her pretty little face. I took a few steps towards her and put my hands on her waist, leading her towards the bed where we fell gently and shifted to the top. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips which she eagerly returned. However, this was not the reason I was here and I wanted to get on with my true incentive. I quickly switched positions, straddling her waist so that she wouldn't be able to move her legs. She obviously thought I had different intentions because excitement was flashing behind her eyes. I grinned down at her, amused by her misconception, as I leaned down and pinned her wrists above her head.

"What's your name?" I whispered in her ear. I chuckled as I felt her shiver underneath me.

"Ashley," She replied quietly.

"Well, Ashley," I started, whispering slowly in her ear, building anticipation in her as I paused before continuing. "Did you think when you were getting ready to go out tonight, that this is how you would die?" I smiled when I felt her stiffen under me.

"W- What?" She stuttered. I watched the panicked look on her face and grinned down at her. I didn't say anything. I just moved her wrists together and pinned them with one hand so that she couldn't move. She tried futilely to squirm out of my grasp but stopped suddenly. I watched as her eyes widened because I had just pulled out a switchblade knife and flicked it open. She opened her mouth to scream but I covered it with my own to muffle it. I raised the knife to where it was right in front of her ear and rested the blade on her light skin.

"Don't you scream." I dragged the knife down her face in a curve, making a thin scratch all the way over her chin and I once again rested the shiny blade on her skin, this time on the right side of her throat. Tears began to form in her eyes as I smirked down at her, satisfied with how well tonight had proceeded. "Goodnight, Ashley." I pressed a kiss to her forehead before I pushed down on the blade and dragged it hard across her throat. Tears began streaming down her face as she tried once more to fight against my grasp, which only drained her remaining energy as the blood gushed out of her neck onto the pillow that was absorbing it all. I felt her body go limp under mine and I let go of her wrists.

"Looks like you picked the wrong night to go out." I said to her corpse before I started to clean up all of the evidence that anyone had even been here tonight. I had become expert at this so blood didn't land anywhere except for the absorbent cotton pillow, which would be easily disposed of. I cleaned all of the blood of of her neck and put the pillow in a trash bag that I found under the bathroom sink. I decided to leave her behind the bar that I had lured her from. I picked her and the trash bag up and walked over to the door, unlocking it and turning out the light as I left the room satisfied with myself for doing such a splendid job.
Sign up to rate and review this story