Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Party Crashers

by Noizchild 1 review

What's more fun for a romantic love story than having two biggest challenges, Tony and Ashlee, come along and spoil plans for a hot night out?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 1473 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party Crashers:

Pete had just got off the phone when he heard the door closing behind him. He froze quickly and looked up. Ashlee was standing in the doorway smiling. She was just in a great mood. Pete was in for a deep surprise.

"Hi!" she called cheerfully.

"Ashlee!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" His girlfriend leapt forward and hugged him tightly.

"I came to see you, baby!" she said aloud.

"Oh!" Pete said trying not to sound disappointed. He clearly wasn't expecting this at all. His plans with Rose were ruined at the moment. It was time to work around this setback.

"Uh... I would love to take you out to dinner or something tonight," he began. "But I have a party at Club Little Devil's to go to tonight..."

"Great!" Ashlee chirped. "I'll come with you!" Pete was in greater shock now. He really wasn't expecting this. There was no point in talking her out of this. Ashlee was headstrong when it came to parties. This was a huge setback now. He would just have to work around this by sneaking away from Ashlee just to see Rose again.

Meanwhile, Rose was having some setbacks of her own. It started with a phone call on her lunch break. She looked at her phone to see who it was. The number was her boyfriend, Tony's. Rose rolled her eyes annoyed. Tony only called when he wanted sex. The timing couldn't have gotten any worse. She and Pete were about to have their first date tonight and her waste of space boyfriend wanted some booty tonight. Oh well, she would have to blow him off tonight. She flipped open the phone and held it up to her ear.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Rosie!" Tony exclaimed tonight. "What's up?"

"Not much," Rose replied uneasy. She waited for the question to turn him down.

"So what'cha doin' tonight?" Tony asked. Rose was ready to give her answer.

"Listen Tony," she spoke up. "I'm not in the mood tonight. I have a party at Club Little Devil's to go tonight." That turned out to a huge mistake to say.

"Great!" he replied. "I'll come with you!" Rose was really in a worry now.

"No, no!" she called. "I'm going alone to meet friends there. You wouldn't be interested hanging with a bunch of girls all night!"

"That's okay!" Tony said. "I'll hang out with the fellows with you hang out with your little friends. I'll pick you up at 6:30. Okay?"

"Okay," Rose said reluctantly.

"Anything to get into your pants tonight!" her boyfriend said. Then he hung up on her. Rose just closed her phone and sighed in stress. Her plans were now ruined. Oh well, she would have to work are this setback and try to sneak away to see Pete. But first, she needed to call and warn him. So, the journalist looked around for the nearest bathroom to dash into to make the call. She spotted the bathrooms across the hall from the BRM cafeteria. Rose felt some relief in her soul. "Perfect!" she thought. Then, the journalist quickly rose up from her table and hurried across the hall. She made it to the nearest stall and locked herself inside of it. Rose opened her cell phone and went to received calls. She selected Pete's number and hit the dial button. Rose held the phone to her ear and waited.

"Hello?" Pete asked. Rose breathed out easily again.

"Pete," she said. "I've got a small problem with tonight."

"So do I," he replied. Rose seemed surprised.

"Ashlee showed up?" she asked in slight worry.

"How did you guess?" he asked.

"You're tone gave it away," the journalist replied. "Plus, it that was the case, that sounds close to my problem."

"Don't tell me, Tony is coming with you tonight!" Pete said to her.

"That's right," Rose replied. There was a long pause of silence on the phone.

"So," Pete began. "Ashlee is here and going with me. Tony is going with you. So..."

"What do we do?" Rose finished.

"Yeah," the emo bassist said. "Do you want to cancel tonight?"

"No!" Rose said quickly. "I have to see you again!"

"Okay then," Pete replied. "I want to see you again too. But we still have Ashlee and Tony as the problem for tonight. So what do we do?" There was another long pause on the phone. Rose swallowed hard as she saw what limited options they both had at the moment.

"So carry on with the plan as before?" she asked nervously.

"It looks that way," Pete answered. There was another long pause.

"Okay," his potential lover replied. "I guess I'll see you then."

"Yes," Pete replied.

"Bye then," Rose finished calmly.

"Bye," the man replied. Then, the possible couple hung up at the same time. Rose stood up in the stall, unlocked, and walked back to the cafeteria.

"Who was that on the phone, baby?" Ashlee asked Pete on the other line.

"No one," he lied.

"Okay then," his possible ex replied. Then she headed out to the mall. Pete followed behind reluctantly.

The day zipped by really fast. Rose had Duncan over at her house that evening to help pick out an outfit to wear at Club Little Devil's tonight. Duncan was really helpful with style in times like these. She told him it was an emergency tonight. Rose held up three outfits for him to see.

"Should I go with the black, red, or pink?" she asked her childhood friend. She was holding a tight red halter dress, a black corset top and black mini skirt, and a pink cheongsam top with a short silk pink skirt. Duncan thought about that question for a moment. He looked at her slightly confused.

"I don't get it," he said to her.

"Get what?" Rose asked him.

"Why are you going through so much trouble for Tony?" he asked. "He never notices what you wear anyway." But then, Duncan realized the true reason right off the bat. "Unless..." he concluded. "You're dressing up for Pete Wentz!" Rose was blushing like crazy again. Duncan smiled at her wickedly.

"Oh!" he said. "So that's it! Oh don't worry, I won't tell a soul! But I'll only help you out if you admit that's why you're caring so much about what you're wearing tonight!" Rose tried to calm down enough to move and talk again.

"Fine!" she admitted in defeat as she sighed. "We have arranged to meet Club Little Devil's tonight. I just had to see Pete again. This was the only one way! I know it's bad, but I just want him that much! Just as soon as he and I and can get away from Ashlee and Tony long enough." She really hoped that he didn't hear that last part. Duncan just smiled at her innocently.

"Okay then," he said. "In that case, the pink one is your best bet tonight. It's sexy, not slutty like the red one. And you don't look so desperate if you wore the black one." Rose looked at the clothes. Now that she thought of it, the pink outfit would look cute and sexy on her.

"Okay," she said. Then, she went to the bathroom to get dressed. A couple of minutes later, Rose came back to her bedroom in the pink outfit. She did a little twirl for Duncan.

"Well," she asked. "What do you think?" Her friend smiled at her richly.

"You look hot!" he said aloud. Rose just smiled at him.

"I'll take that as a yes!" she replied. He then helped her out with her make-up and hair. When he was finished, Rose looked at herself in the mirror. She was surprised but the end result.

"Oh wow!" she said. "I look like..."

"A queen?" Duncan asked.

"Yeah!" Rose finished.

"If you like it," her friend said. "Think about how much Pete will love it!" Rose smiled at those words. She really couldn't way to see him tonight.

"Rosie!" Keisha yelled from the hall. "Tony's here!" Rose turned to Duncan smiling.

"Wish me luck!" she whispered.

"You won't need it," he replied. "Pete is as good as yours!" Rose just smiled as she left her room for the potentially hot night out. Duncan just sat on her bed and smiled at her richly. "Don't let Pete get away and damn yourself to more unhappiness with Tony." he thought. Then, Duncan rose to his feet and headed home.

It's Gonna Be a Long Drive Home

Author's Note: Okay, good little emo children. Post your reviews for how hot you want the next chap. Should we good all the way for Pete and Rose at the club tonight. It can be as freaky as you like. Just let me know, good little emo children.
Sign up to rate and review this story