Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea that Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete and Rose go to the club with their lovers, break away from them, and have a steamy moment together behind the club in an alley. Please review me, little emo children!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 1886 words - Complete

0Unrated
I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea that Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song):

Club Little Devil's was pack tonight! Celebs and fans alike were partying here on this Friday night. Holy crap! It would be a nightmare to find anyone you knew here. Lucky for me however, there are monitors attached to the ceiling above so you could get a 360 view of the whole club. I kept looking at those monitors above to see if I could spot Rose out in the crowd. So far, I couldn't see her at all. Ashlee clinging to my hand wasn't helping either. She could trying to drag me out to the dance floor.

"Oh come on!" she would plead. "I want to dance now!" I just lightly brushed her off.

"Not now Ash," I said to her. "Maybe later." She just pouted at me. I was about to give in when I remembered that I had to stay focused and keep a look out for my other date. I was slowly beginning to think that Rose was a no-show when I saw on the monitors above at long last. She was just coming into the club. Oh, she looked like princess. She was dressed in a pink cheongsam top with a short silk pink skirt and cute little pink strap-on heels. Her long black-brown hair was held back in a ponytail with a glittery pink scrunchie. She had some flat black fringe on the right side of her forehead. Rose seemed to have make-up on as well, but I would a closer look to tell. Either way, she looked like Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink. Only, well... black. Right then, I knew that I just had to have her. But how to get away from Ashlee long enough to see Rose? I thought about this little problem for a little while. Then, I see a butch and tall black man next to Rose. He had on a white t-shirt and baggy jeans. That was Tony as I assumed. There was the other half of the challenge. How was she going to get away from Tony to see me? The conflicts kept adding on.

"Pete?" a voice asked me. I looked down quickly and saw Ashlee looking right at me. I seemed a little startled at first. I managed to calm down very fast. My girl looked at me worried.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked me. Before I could answer, I noticed that I could now see Rose and Tony just a few feet from where I was. My new object of affection was looking right at me. She seemed to have the same thing on her mind. We were here now, how do we "run" into each other tonight? The answer seemed lost for a moment.

Then, I saw Rose turning to Tony and whispering into his ear. The man just shrugged and she walked off. I slowly was smiling on the inside. Rose found a way to get away. Now, it was my turn to do the same.

"Baby?" Ashlee asked me again.

"Hm?" I asked Ash as I looked back at her.

"You keep zoning out on me," she said. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh..." I said at last. "I'm fine. I just need to go outside for air for a little while, that's all." Ashlee at me oddly at first. I didn't think she would believe me. Then, Ash smiled at me brightly.

"Okay!" she chirped. "Don't be long!" I smiled at her.

"Okay," I replied. Then she let go of my hand and I slipped out to the back door. I came into a dark alley. The only lights here were the dimly-lit back lights. A trash bin and some cardboard boxes were back here as well. I looked around for a certain tall rose. In seconds, I heard heels clicking on the street. A smile came across my face. "She's here!" I thought happily. I turned around and there she was. Rose James was standing right before me. She looked just as hot as ever. I smiled at her richly.

"Hey there!" I greeted her. She stepped closer to me in a shy way.

"You made it!" she said sounding surprised. I walked over to her and lightly ran my fingers through flat fringe. I was right, she did have make-up on tonight. Her eye shadow was of a light-powdery shimmer. The eyeliner was smooth graceful black-color. Rose's blush was a caramel-chocolate blend. Her light pink-colored lips were begging me to kiss them. "Damn!" I thought. "She's got good taste in clothes and make-up!" I found myself lightly blushing my fingertips against her cheeks and touching her soft brown chin.

"Well," Rose said bravely to me. "Are you going to do something or are you just going to stand there and stare at my pretty face all night?" Oh, she had me convinced there. No more thinking about it anymore. I just couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed Rose deeply on the lips. She kissed back almost instantly. I held her tightly to my body. We didn't stop kissing after that. I quickly pushed Rose up against the back wall. My hands strayed to her heavy breasts. Her tongue escaped slowly into my mouth. I gave her mine in return. I slowly slid my under her lovely shirt. Her breasts were really soft and warm. Rose moaned loudly in my mouth. I was really enjoying this. I seemed to be pressing the right buttons with her. I felt myself getting hard down below. The only choice I had now was to keep going.

I pushed my hard length up against her crotch. Rose was feeling soaking wet up against her panties. I could tell that she was really excited for this. She quickly spread her legs up quickly for me. I slowly rolled up her skirt to her slender waist. I peeked down at her lower half. My hands made it to her little pink and white silk bikini panties. I yanked them off in a flash. She moaned even louder in my mouth at my touch. I really couldn't wait any longer.

I reached down and quickly unzipped my jeans. She began kissing on me even more. The hot suspense was driving us both crazy now. There was no point to holding back any longer. This foreplay was too much for both of us. It was time to cut to the chase. I reached into my hoodie pocket and drew out a fresh condom. I broke off the kiss to unwrap the condom. Her eyes lit up in delight. She was really excited now. I smiled at her wickedly. I leaned in close to her sweet soft ear.

"Don't worry," I whispered to her. "It's coming. Just be patient." She nodded at me happily. I kept smiling at her as I unwrapped the fresh condom and slid it on. Rose quickly propped herself up and I held her up by her thighs. I guided myself her and kissed her again. She moaned loudly in my mouth again. That drove me to start pulling in and out of her right away.

I started off slow this time. Rose was holding onto me tightly. The heat was rushing between us like crazy. I couldn't hold back any longer. I sped up in an instant. The pleasure kept on coming in great waves. It just wouldn't stop. I kept thrusting Rose over and over again. She kept crying out to me in deep pleasure. It was as if a taken a shaken up canned soda and popped it open. It was just so difficult to stop kissing and screwing. We kept kissing muzzle the groans so we didn't get noticed. This was one of the best experiences I had ever had. It felt like being in high school sneaking around and getting laid with the hot quiet art chick. Just her and me together screwing. It made me want to f**k Rose more often and whenever I wanted. No! I didn't just want to do Rose whenever I wanted. I wanted more. I wanted to love Rose as my own. I wanted to hold her in my arms. I wanted to hold her hand. I wanted to hang up with her every single day. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to... make her my lover. I want this brown sugar all to myself. That does it! I just have to have Rose! Even if it kills me. Don't get me wrong, I love Ashlee. But not as much as Rose however.

I came hard within the condom. I moaned at the top of my lungs in her mouth. Her body seemed to lock up all around me. I thought that I would choke happily. Afterwards, she fell loose all around me. We broke off the kiss and we were panting like crazy. We then looked at each other. Rose looked just as hot as ever in pink and sweat together.

"That was..." I began.

"... Mind-blowing!" Rosie finished.

"Yeah!" I agreed. We were both silent for a long while. What was there to say really? Every word to say was taken away from us during the screwing. This moment would've been better in a bed, but out behind the club will do just fine. Rose leaned forward and lightly kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. I pulled out of her and she lowered herself to the ground. We looked at each other again. I really wanted Rose for myself. But how could I do that if I'm still with Ashlee? I'll sort it out with her soon.

"Well," I said. "We should be getting back to other dates soon."

"Yeah," Rose agreed. Then we got dressed and headed back inside the club in different directions. I made it back to Ashlee just in time. She was at the bar waiting for me. I found her just by looking at the monitors. My current girl looked really bored. I kind of felt bad for standing her up like that. I made my way over to her. I lightly tapped her on the shoulder. She looked up and saw me again.

"Hey," I said to her. Ashlee's face lit up brightly.

"Hey baby!" she said happily. Then she hugged me tightly. I lightly pushed her off. She looked at me confused.

"Pete, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Listen Ash," I said her. "I'm feeling pretty tired. I'm just going to have an early night, okay?" She seemed pretty understanding about that.

"Okay," she said.

"See you later," I told her.

"Bye!" Ash said. I lightly kissed her on the cheek and left. I walked out of the club. I looked up to see if Rosie was still around. She was nowhere in sight. Must have had an early night too. I kept walking out of the club. It didn't really matter now. I have Rosie's little pink and white panties in my pocket to remember her by until the next encounter. Snicker

I am Everything, Tonight I'll be Your Mother

Author's Note: You lot are killing me by not reviewing. Come on now! Be good little emo children and review me, pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story