Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Score One For Me

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Dinner at the with the guys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 458 words

0Unrated
“We need to leave soon to make it to the gig on time. It’s all the way in the city.” Mikey said.

“Thank you guys so much. This would have taken forever if we had tried to do it alone” Jacob said.

“So can Alana come with us?” Gerard asked, I guess he caught on that I wasn’t going to ask.

“That would be fine, just keep in mind that she has a curfew.” they all nodded and we cleared the table. Then I ran upstairs and pulled out a random band t and a pair of jeans. Then ran into the bathroom and quickly changed. I hoped they wouldn’t make me ride with Frank, and as I made my way out the front door I realized that someone hated me. Gerard and the other’s had left and Frank was waiting in his car.

“Because you so nicely didn’t get me in trouble with my mother, I volunteered to wait for you.”

“Chivalry isn’t dead.” I said rolling my eyes and sliding into the passenger’s seat. He reached past me and put on my seat belt.

“Safety first,” he said inches from my face. Then he moved back to his seat and started the car. I looked out my window, why do I feel this way around him? I can’t even describe it. Other than saying I’ve never felt it before and I’m not sure anymore if I hate it or love it. It doesn’t help that when ever I’m with him I forget completely that I have a boyfriend, back home.

“So how many bands are playing?” I asked trying to fill the silence.

“Four, we are the third ones to play. You have to stay at the merch table cause that’s the only way you can get in for free.”

“Who are your merch people?”

“Bob’s and Mikey’s girl friends.” he said. Oh so maybe I was wrong about them not being used to having girls around.

“Let me use your cell phone.”

“What’s the magic word?” I rolled my eyes.

“Please,”

“Now was that so hard?” he said handing it to me. I dialed my father’s number.

“Hello?” he said when he answered.

“Jacob I’m going to be late,” I said.

“Who is this Jacob you ask for?” he said. I took a deep breath.

“Dad I’m going to be late.”

“Lana you just left ten minutes ago,”

“I know, but you told me if I was going to be late call before not after. I just thought I’d tell you now. Okayloveyoubyebye.” I said quickly then hung up the phone. Score one for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story