Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Church of Being Left at The Alter

Numero Tres

by arquero333 0 reviews

The Church of Being Left at The Alter, Part 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 651 words - Complete

0Unrated
I felt the limo slow down and the door open. We had arrived at Ryland's apartment.
"Ry, hon, we're at your apartment. Come on, get up." I whispered to the top of his head, a sight I don't see too often. He looked up at me with red eyes and tear stains on his face. "Come on hon, we can get you inside and into some comfy clothes, okay?" He just nodded in response and we climbed out of him limo. We entered the building and climbed up the stairs to his apartment.
"Hon, where are your keys?" I asked him. He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled the keys out. I unlocked the door and we walked inside. As soon as we were in, I knew this wasn't a good idea. There was wedding and congratulatory decorations everywhere. I saw him look at his apartment and the tears start well up in his eyes.
"Ry, you just go in your room and get out of that tux, okay? I'll clean up the apartment." He nodded again and made his way towards the bedroom. I got to work getting rid of anything I could find that would remind him of the wedding. I pulled down the banners and deflated the balloons. I grabbed a trash bag and threw all the decorations in there.
I walked around the apartment picking up anything that looked like it was Korey's and put it in a box I had found. I picked up a few movies that were obviously hers, a hairbrush, a pair of her socks and everything else. I put the box on the top shelf of the closet in the entryway.
I looked around the apartment to see if there was anything else I should get rid of. I found a few pictures of them that I turned over. Just enough to get them out of the way for now, he can do whatever he wants with them when he's up to it. I took a little note she had written to him before the wedding he had up on the fridge and put it with the box. I saw the calendar on his wall with the date circled and big red letters reading "WEDDING DAY" and little hearts around it. I took the calendar off the wall and closed it on a counter. On my way to check on Ry, I unplugged the phone, thinking he probably doesn't want anything to do with the outside world right now.
I got to his bedroom door and knocked.
"Ry? How you doing in there?" I called while opening the door slightly. I saw him standing in the middle of the room with his pants off, his shirt unbuttoned and him struggling with his bow tie.
"Need some help?" I smiled as I walked towards him. He looked up and tried to crack a smile, but just ended up looking even more upset than he did.
"Yeah."He whispered. I could hear his voice crack from all the screaming and crying he did earlier. I sighed as I reached up to undo the bow tie.
I undid it and let my hands drop, I looked up and opened my mouth to speak, but right as I was about to say something, Ryland's lips were on mine.
What the fuck? I put my hands on his chest to push him away, but just as I started to push, my strength failed. I had wanted this for so long... not like this though. But at this point, the only thing I was aware of was his lips on mine and the edge of his bed hitting the back of my legs. I fell back on to the bed with Ry following me, our lips never separating. His hands moved towards the zipper of my dress.
"Ry... are you sure?" I breathed.
"Of course." He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story