Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Church of Being Left at The Alter

Number Cat

by arquero333 0 reviews

The Church of Being Left at The Alter, Part 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 320 words - Complete

0Unrated
woke up the next morning, realizing what had happened. No... no no no... I looked beside me and saw Ryland sleeping peacefully. What have I done?
I rushed out of the bed and started putting my clothes back on. I guess I was making a lot of noise because I heard Ryland start to stir.
"Kore?" He moaned. He then opened his eyes and looked around the room. His eyes landed on me and I could see last nights events coming back to him. Oh god... he whispered.
"Ry, I.. We... This never should have happened." I choked on the tears I didn't even know were there.
"But Sa-"
"No, look. You were upset over the wedding and I was there for you. I get it. I don't blame you at all... but it shouldn't have happened... I just- god Ry, Ive wanted that for so long. You have no idea, but I just... It wasn't right." While I rambled on, Ry had gotten up and walked over to me. He reached up to put his hand on my arm, but I pulled back.
"Sarah, just list-"
"No, Ry. I have to go." I cried as I turned and left the room.
~~Ryland's POV~~
"No, Ry. I have to go." She cried. Then she turned and ran out of the room, out of the apartment, and out of my life.
"But... I love you." I whispered. Last night as she helped me away from the church and into my apartment, I realized that I loved her... That I always had. Patrick couldn't have done me a better favor. His stealing my fiance made me see that I never really loved her, I loved my best friend. And now, she was gone. And I felt the worst pain a man could ever feel for the second time in two days. The pain of having your true love walk away from you...
Sign up to rate and review this story