Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter And The Deathly Silence

10:30am

by sammywrae 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Voldemort - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 523 words - Complete

0Unrated
10:30am

"Pardon?" Sirius Black stared at his godson.

"I know you played with my father in school, so I was wondering if you'd like to come and play in a game this afternoon" Harry stared back at him "How is this confusing?"

"I don't think that's the part he was confused about, sweetie" Sally said with a smile.

"Really?" Harry replied in surprise "So... which part is he surprised about?"

"I think it was the person we are playing against that gave him pause for thought" Hermione smirked.

"Oh. Well - I guess that makes sense" Harry turned back to his godfather "It's a long story, but basically we - you, me, Tom, everybody - has a day to ourselves with no outside interference. So - we thought we would spend it playing quidditch" Sirius continued to stare at him.

"You really mean this?"

"Yes"

"And you haven't been hit on the head recently?"

"No"

"And Sally didn't snog you senseless?"

"No... well, yes. But that has nothing to do with this"

"Okay then" Sirius smiled "Who else is on our team?"

xoxox

10:50am

"Harry!!" Ginny pelted out of The Burrow, then skidded to a halt in front of the four people walking up the path to her home "What can I do for you today?"

"Well - we were wondering if you and your family would like to come to Hogwarts to watch a quidditch match, and also if you and the twins would like to play in it"

"That sounds fun" She replied, beaming at him "Come on inside" She led them in to the kitchen, where they found more of the red-headed family "Hey everyone - Harry invited us to go watch a quidditch game at Hogwarts, and he wants me and Fred and George to play in it"

"That sounds like a very generous offer" Arthur said from the end of the table "Who will you be playing against?"

xoxox

11am

"Malfoy, Nott, Crabbe, Goyle, Mulciber, Dolohov - you are to all come with me to Hogwarts this afternoon"

"Yes My Lord" They all replied, then Lucius continued "Are we to bring any of our allies?"

"If you want" Voldemort replied "We can use all the support we can get, since I expect Potter will put together quite an impressive team"

"Potter? We are going to attack the brat?"

"No - we are going to play quidditch against the brat"

There was a long period of silence, during which the assembled death eaters all tried to work out if they could ask Voldemort if he was going mental without having their bits hexed off in response.

"I can tell what you are all thinking, and just this once I will let it pass. But to answer the question you are all too scared to ask - no, I have not gone crazy"

"Then... why?" Lucius asked.

"Because I said so" Voldemort gave his most evil and horrific smile "Don't you think that is reason enough?"

"YES LORD!!" His death eaters yelled in unison

"It's amazing how benevolent I can be, when everyone does what I tell them to do"
Sign up to rate and review this story