Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter And The Deathly Silence

12pm

by sammywrae 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Voldemort - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 509 words - Complete

0Unrated
12:00pm

After spending an hour trying to convince the various members of the Weasley family that they were not crazy, Harry, Sally, Hermione and Sirius set off for their next port of call. When they had told Sirius where they were going, he had told them they were, in fact, crazy.

"I understand the whole National Deathly Hallows Day. I understand playing quidditch at Hogwarts. I even understand playing Voldemort at quidditch at Hogwarts" He paused "But this - this I don't understand"

"Why?" Sally asked.

"Oh let me count the ways!" Sirius waved his arms around as they walked down the path to a nondescript house "Can she even fly? Has she ever played? You know she isn't a Gryffindor, don't you?"

"I don't know if she can fly, I am fairly sure she hasn't ever played, and yes - I have noticed that she isn't a Gryffindor" Harry replied with a smirk "But let me ask you this - do you really think that there is anything she can't do if she puts her mind to it?" While they all paused to consider that, Harry darted forward and knocked loudly on the door. A moment later, it was opened.

"Harry?"

"Yes"

"Voldemort?"

"Yes"

"Seeker?"

"Chaser"

"Two o'clock?"

"Yes"

"School?"

"Yes"

"Haven't you always wanted a snorkack?"

"But not a real snorkack, cause that's cruel"

"Okay" The door closed again, and Harry turned and walked back down the path. It took him a few seconds to realise that no one was walking with him. He turned and saw them staring at him in utter disbelief.

"What?"

xoxox

1:15pm

"Have you ever flown before?" He asked.

"Yes - I even have my own broom"

"Cool. You want to do it?"

"Oh yes. I owe him a little bit of payback..."

"You know this is a friendly match"

"Of course! I am surprised you would even have to ask"

"Just checking"

"I just meant that, since he got me expelled and humiliated, I should at least try to do something equally nice for him"

Harry stared at the gameskeeper for a moment, then something occurred to him.

"Hagrid?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"What happened to your accent?"

"Oh that" Hagrid gave a small, sharp laugh "Seems that most of the authors want to keep with the idea of me being rustic and all that, so they make me drop my aitches and speak in like a Devon Farmer" He threw his arms up in surprise "I went to Oxford you know"

"Really?"

"No, not really. I just wanted to talk like a normal person for once"

xoxox

1:30pm

All day long, Professor Albus Dumbledore had felt a little on edge. He wasn't sure why, but he was fairly sure that something strange was going to happen before the end of the day.

Suddenly, the door to his office was thrown open, and his deputy Headmistress ran in.

"Albus! Come quick!"

"What is it Minerva?"

"Voldemort! Death Eaters with big foam fingers!! Trolls in cheerleading outfits!!!"

'Oh' He thought 'That would do it'.
Sign up to rate and review this story