Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Chapter 20

by another_disaster 5 reviews

rate and review :]]] valentines day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 671 words

2Funny
February 14, 2005.
Posted to: GuitarHero

I hope I don’t get caught. I’m writing this blog entry in Computer Graphics class.

Today is Valentine’s Day! I brought in a bouquet of flowers and a poem I wrote for Mikey to school this morning and put it in the locker he, Bob and I all share. I know Bob gets there pretty early, throws his jacket into his locker and wanders off to… somewhere, so I felt pretty safe putting the flowers in there without running the risk of them getting destroyed.

Apparently that was a poor plan because after the warning bell rang this morning, while I was sitting with Mikey and silently feeling awful for him not having made mention of my presents to him, Bob RAN up to us with MY GIFTS TO MIKEY IN HIS HANDS. He started shrieking about how “a secret admirer” gave them to him and how this was so great; could I believe it? OF COURSE I COULD. Because Bob is a damn moron. I snatched my stuff out of his hands and thrust it at a very disarrayed Mikey.

Well, needless to say, Bob was pretty mope-y the rest of the morning. I don’t care. He stole my stuff.

Comment(s): 1
Sing4Absolution: I can’t believe him! When you see him in art this afternoon, bop him on the head for me. What is he–insane!?


**

February 14, 2006.
Posted to: LittleDrummerBoy

There's nowhere to run.
I have no place to go.
Surrender my heart, body, and soul.
How can it be?
You're asking me to feel the things you never show.

You are missing in my heart.
Tell me why can't I be there where you are.

Show me the meaning of being lonely!
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why can't I be there where you are.
There's something missing in my heart.

Comment(s): 3
Sing4Absolution: Oh, Bob. As stupid as you are, I still love youuuuu. I’m sorry you’re so lonely.
KissMyBass: I hate it when you post lyrics and just leave that as your entry. It’s weird and I don’t like it.
GuitarHero: HAHAHAHA.


**

February 15, 2005.
Posted to: Sing4Absolution

Two nights ago I went to sleep in a bad mood. Mikey tried to cheer me up by leaving a book about Hitler and the Holocaust in front of my door. Though it didn’t really do any good, I think I should be appreciative anyway. It’s the thought that counts, right? (But the Holocaust? C’mon. I don’t really see that cheering up anyone.)

Last night (You guessed it!) Ray came over. He took me out to a restaurant in the next town over, where he lives, and had our table specially arranged in my favourite colour: black! The table cloth, napkins, cups–all purple. I loved it! During dinner, he had a man come over and play violin. It was the sweetest thing ever. I love that kid.

After dinner, he took me to the movies to go see a French foreign film. I don’t really know what happened in the movie because:
A) I do not understand French.
B) We were making out the entire film anyway, so A doesn’t matter.

I thought it romantic and lovely and everything great. Then he slept over, and at around 3am we snuck into Mikey’s room where he and his friend were sleeping. Since we’ve known his friend, Jimmy, for FOREVER we thought it would be a good idea to leave him a note. On his hand. We wanted to write “LOL” on his hand but Jimmy woke up before we got the last “L” in, so now it just says “LO.”

We ran away screaming.

Comment(s): 3
LittleDrummerBoy: GROSSGROSSGROSS. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MAKE-Y OUT-Y SESSIONS.
--Sing4Absolution: You are so immature.
KissMyBass: Jimmy is really mad at you Gerard...but that is totally adorable about you and Ray!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story