Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Your Girlfriend Wouldn'f Like That

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Alana meets Jamia.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 729 words

0Unrated
After the show was over we packed up the merch and sat down. “So Lana you and Frank huh?” Amanda said.

“As if, I have a boyfriend back home, that’s how I ended up as a merch girl for them. The lead singer is my boyfriend.”

“Oh long distance relationship?” Erelin said, I knew what she was getting at.

“It’s only an hour away, he said he would drive down in two weeks. He has a gig this weekend.” It was actually weds day so that meant in two days I would be out of school again, waiting for another week to end so I could see my friends.

“Oh right a gig…” Amanda said. I liked these girls but they were seriously about to get on my nerves.

“So Alana what did you think?” Gerard said coming and sitting next to me.

“You guys were great. I can’t even compare you to anyone else.”

“Is that your way of saying that Fall Out Boys is still better?”

“First there’s no “s” on the end of boy it’s Fall Out Boy and secondly I said you were so different I couldn’t compare the two. I really can’t cause you guys have two different sounds.” He just rolled his eyes.

“Okay I won’t keep digging. I’m glad you like us though.”

“Hey guys.” Frank said walking up with his arm around a girl. I instantly didn’t like her. “You all remember Jamia right?” everyone accept me said hi to the girl. “Oh this is Alana, my new neighbor.” He said motioning to me. She gave me a disgusted look then turned back to Frank.

“Oh hell no,” I mumbled, Gerard grabbed my arm and held me in my seat. I didn’t struggle ‘cause there really was no use he was stronger than I was.

“We are going to walk and find something to eat, then we can head home.” Frank said.

“Let’s all go okay.” Erelin suggested we all stood up and Mikey and Bob came over and matched up. I must say that they all made pretty cute couples it made me miss Patrick. Mikey and Erelin, Bob and Amanda we headed out side and started walking in, as far as I was concerned a random direction.

“They aren’t going to last more than a week.” Gerard said. I knew who he was talking about, but I didn’t want him to know I knew.

“Who?” I said, he just linked arms with me and continued.

“Jamia and Frank, they’ve been broken up for about a week now. That’s the norm with them they break up and a week later they are back together, but it never last.”

“I don’t care.” I said even though I knew I was lying.

“I think the only reason he’s with her tonight is cause you said you had a boyfriend today.”

“Gerard I don’t care.”

“Okay you don’t care.” He said like he knew better. We arrived at this small café not far from the venue. We all ordered our food and then headed back to our cars. I watched as Frank and Jamia sucked face until they pulled away to get into their cars. I was already in his car waiting.

“You ready to go home?” he asked. I just turned to look out of the window. “Some one’s jealous.” He said, once again I heard that stupid smile.

“Who?” I said looking out the window. I didn’t even get riled up. If I did he would know I was jealous. I hated that I was and I didn’t even understand why I was.

“You,” he said moving his hand to my knee. I was glad he couldn’t see my face cause I knew the look would be of pure pleasure at his touch. I brushed his hand away.

“Your girlfriend wouldn’t like that too much.” I said.

“I’m sure your boyfriend wouldn’t either.” He said and moved his hand back to my knee.

“You’re right so stop.” I said trying to be firm, I felt my voice tremble slightly but I knew he didn’t hear it. “Goodnight,” I said getting out of the car and walking up the steps to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story