Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Wake Up Call

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

The first day of school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 545 words

0Unrated
I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. I really missed home as usual, but this time it was a little worse. Probably cause I felt myself caring about what Frank was doing. Plus I was dreading the morning. It was my first day at my new school. I walked through the living room I heard slow breathing and walked over to the couch to see who it was. I wasn’t surprised to see my father sleeping there with the TV remote in his hand. I pulled the throw rug off the back of the couch and covered him with it. Linda was right, as much as I didn’t like being here. He probably didn’t like having me around either.

I left him there after turning off the TV and headed up to my room. Once again I was surprised to find that not only had he made my bed, but he also put my clothes neatly into the drawers and on my bed sat out my pajamas. Why couldn’t he be nice to me when I was around? He always waited ‘till I left the room. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. Tomorrow a new hell would began school.

“Alana!” my father’s voice boomed from outside my room. I pulled the pillow over my head trying to block out the noise. “Alana its time to get up for school. You’re going to be late.” He yelled even louder, this time he was in my room.

“Can’t I just start tomorrow?” I whined.

“No, that’s why you should have been in before curfew then you wouldn’t be tired. What time did you come in last night anyway?” I thought back to last night, the last time I looked as a clock it said 2:00am and that was at the café we ate at.

“I think around 3:00am,”

“3:00am!” he said.

“Yeah but I called and told you I would be late so you can’t punish me. I followed your rules.” I said coming out from under the pillow with a smirk.

“Well then you won’t mind following my rule about you going to school everyday. Starting today.”

“Jaaacooooob,” I said.

“Out of bed now, and its Dad got it.” I rolled over and put the pillow back over my head. “I’m warning you, you won’t like what I do if you don’t get our of bed now.” I thought back to the paint and the dogs. He wasn’t going to do anything, I mean really what could he do? I didn’t respond, and I started drifting back off to sleep. I heard him leave the room, I smiled I had won yes. Score is tied now.

At least that’s what I thought until all the covers were ripped off my bed and cold water was thrown on me. I screamed. “You awake now?” I just starred at him. “Good now go get ready for school.” He left the room as I sat there wet and freezing. I was so going to get him back for this later. I got up and got dressed and I was thinking about being nice to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story