Categories > Original > Drama > If You Fall We Will Catch You; The Jonas Family

The Girls of Camp Rock

by Jamette006 0 reviews

The girls decide to have a party to cheer Meredith up, and Joe talks to Mandy.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 941 words - Complete

0Unrated
"She's an underdog, lives next door to me. She's always heard you won't amount to anything. And it kills me to watch the agony behind her eyes. Tragic the way people pass her by, but now I realize...Everyone sees her but nobody knows her, she screams in her pil-"Nick stopped short as Alyson walked up. He blushed slightly.

"Aw, please, go ahead. I love your voice,"she smiled.

"I'm out of the mood,"Nick shrugged, but in a friendly way. Alyson sighed.

"Okay, then. But I'm disappointed."

"Sorry for disappointing you."

"I'll get over it, eventually."

"Is Meredith still in her cabin?"Nick asked after a moment.

"She actually went on a walk today. She seems really down. Us girls are going to have a big party tonight. Maybe that'll cheer her up."

"Sounds fun. She needs a friend,"Nick smiled.

"I think I could fix that,"Alyson smiled back, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Really?"

"Sure can."

"It sucks not being able to text you."

"Yeah, I know, tell me about it. But I really like it here."

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Meredith," Joe sighed. Mandy was one of her best friends too, but he needed to vent.

"Is everything okay?"Mandy asked worriedly.

"Let's just put it this way; Trace showed up."

"Oh God."

"Yeah, I know."

"Is she okay?"

"She'll get there...she snuck out to a party with him the other night,"Joe said hesitantly. He could almost hear Mandy frowning on the other line.

"Oh. Wow."

"Thank God, Kevin and I went after her."

"And...what happened?"

"She was drunk. And drugged up. And some...jerk, I'm not going to say what I'm thinking because it'd be vulgar, tried to rape her."

"Oh. God,"Mandy said, shocked for a moment.

"Kevin and I took care of him, though."

"How so?"

"Just knocked him out. But I was so angry, I was afriad I was going to kill him, Mandy."

"Joe, do you need me to come up there?"Mandy asked. Joe paused for a moment.

"It would be nice, but no. We haven't told Mom or Dad."

"What?! Why not?!"

"It's...complicated. But Meredith's safe now. That's all that matters."

"Joe,"Mandy sighed,"I hate to say it, but I think you guys are over your head on this one."

"Don't tell Mom or Dad, alright?"

"Mm...okay, I guess."

"Thanks, Mandy. I love you."

"Love you too. Listen, I gotta go because it's long distance, but I'll be praying for you guys."

"Okay, thanks, bye."

"Popcorn!"Jasmine yelled, coming back from the lunch hall. Alyson and Sarah immediately jumped up to get some, and the other girls weren't far behind. Except for Meredith. Alyson came back to sit by her with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"Want some?"

"No thanks. I don't like popcorn."

"Oh,"Alyson shrugged, stuffing a handful into her mouth.

"So Demi, what's up with you and Joe?"Jaz giggled. Demi rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. We're just friends."

"Mmhmm, sure. So you mean to tell me it's innocent flirting?"

"I am not flirting!"Demi looked apalled.

"That's the impression I get,"Meredith joined in the conversation. Jaz smiled at her.

"Oh, come on guys. I'm just a very friendly person."

"Sure,"Alyson said sarcastically."

"And very friendly people always caress other people's hair,"Meredith raised an eyebrow. Demi blushed.

"Ooo, I see crimson cheeks, girl,"Jaz crossed her arms, grinning. Alyson almost choked on her popcorn.

"Well. He is kinda cute."

"Cute?! That's the best word you can think of for a hottie like that?!"Jasmine exclaimed.

"I am so not listening to this,"Meredith groaned, putting her face in her hands. The girls all laughed.

"You have to be used to it by now,"Anjelica winked. Meredith wrinkled her nose up.

"It's disgusting. If you guys only knew half of the things he did." Every girl in the cabin leaned forward in anticipation.

"What does he do?"

"Well, it takes him forever to get ready in the morning. He has humongous eyebrows. They might attack you. His eating habits are despicable. He's an all-over gross guy."

"Just like any other guy in the world,"Jaz rolled her eyes.

"What's his favorite color?"asked Sarah. Meredith raised an eyebrow.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just wondered,"she shrugged.

"Blue,"Meredith sighed. And found questions being thrown at her from every direction.

"Food?"

"He's addicted to turkey sandwiches. And Hot Pockets."

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"No. He was dating AJ Michalka, but they broke up because of long distance."

"Is it true that he really has curly hair?"

"Yeah. He straightens it every morning. As I said, he takes forever."

"That's hot."

"I was thinking more self-absorbed."

"What kind of girls does he like?"

"Girls that aren't obsessed with him,"she said in a dry tone. The other girls looked extremely worried.

"I was just kidding, guys." Breaths of relief filled the room.

"What about Nick?"

"What about him?"Meredith yawned.

"Well, what kind of girls does he like?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"You're his sister."

"Hence the reason I don't worry about his love life." She was becoming annoyed. Meaghan sighed in frustration.

"Has he dated anyone since Miley?"

"No."

Questions kept being asked to Meredith for what seemed like forever. She finally just stopped answering.

"Well, now that you guys know everything about my brothers, I'm going to sleep,"she said. The other girls looked disappointed, but she ignored them, laying back on her bed and going to sleep as soon as she closed her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story