Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Little Time

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

by xleftxbehindx 1 review

Frankie's in trouble, but Gerard doesn't know it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-07-05 - 658 words

1Ambiance
Hey it's me again. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately, but my hands have been hurting. I have carpal tunnel and it hurts to type, but I'm getting the surgery soon so it should be better.

Gerard's POV

I drove Frank home from the hospital in a haze. I barely knew where I was going, which pissed many people off. I just couldn’t concentrate on what I was doing right now. The doctor had told me too much for my delicate mind. He said Frank was literally breaking apart. The tumor was slowly devouring all the healthy tissue, and even though Frank was fighting it, it wouldn’t be long before he would lose most of his functions. He said it would probably be better if I left Frank in the hospital, because it would be hard to care for him soon, but I had refused. I couldn’t leave Frankie there all alone.

We pulled into the parking lot and I immediately headed toward the house. I just needed to go in my room for a little and blast some music. I knew that Frank would understand. I slammed the door to my bedroom and instantly cranked up my speakers, but the music didn’t sooth my troubled heart. I was losing him, no matter what I did I was going to lose him. I couldn’t accept that, not yet. After I had saved him from his father I lose him to this. I remembered all the times he had helped me through the shit I went through. I needed him so badly, with out him I wanted to die. But I had promised him to live on, promised him that I wouldn’t hurt myself. It was so difficult. I wanted the pain, I deserved to suffer. But I couldn’t hurt Frankie. I hurled myself on my bed and began to sob, letting out every emotion that I was keeping inside. It hurt, the emotions were so raw, but the tears didn’t stop.

Frankie’s POV


I heard something coming from Gerard’s room, something besides for the blaring music. I was worried about him, he had been so quiet on the drive home. I knew it had to do with my…condition. I had accepted it, and I knew what was going to happen to me. But poor Gee, he was so torn up inside. I didn’t know what to do about it. I crept to the door of his room, just to make sure that he was okay. I peeked inside and saw him weeping on his bed. I turned around and sat down with my back against the wall. I wanted to go in there and give him a giant hug. I wanted to comfort him and tell him everything would be okay. But I couldn’t lie today. I knew I was the one that was causing him pain, how could I fix it? With a sigh I headed to the couch, just wanting to lie down. I felt so tired today. After plopping down on the worn sofa I reached for the remote to the tv, only to discover that my hand was shaking erratically. Oh shit. I tried to steady it, but I began to shake all over. I felt sick and dizzy, and I was to weak to move all of a sudden.

“Gerard,” I cried, beginning to get terrified of what was happening. But he couldn’t hear me, his music was still turned up. Then everything seemed to turn on it’s side and I didn’t know where I was. I sunk into the all too familiar blackness once again, hoping that I would come out.

So there's the next chapter. Tell me what you guys think. I'll try to put the next chapter up soon. I'm just trying to figure out how I want to end this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story