Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

walking home

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

a bit of a slow and short chapter but it all adds to the next chapter :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 533 words

0Unrated
Scarlett awoke with a jerk. She looked around her at the abandoned building she had spent the night in. It was dark and the air was thick and dusty. There was some abandoned furniture (she had slept on an old mattress). The wallpaper had peeled itself back from damp. The floorboards were creaky. The windows had been boarded up so she was able to sleep without worry of the sun but she still had a restless night (or day anyways). She was worried about the slayer she had encountered. What if he had seen where she went and told the other three? Were they ALL vampires? Would they come for her? But she did get to sleep after a while.

She looked at her watch.
"4:15" She mumbled. She new the sun was due to set at around 4:35. Scarlett looked at her slightly damp NOFX shirt, black combats and red converse that were hanging on an old broken chair to dry. She decided that the best option would be to run home collect a bag of clothing, money, etc. Then she would just have to wait and see were she would go after that.

She hadn't eaten and she knew that vampires needed allot of blood within their first couple of hours or they would become very weak but she had sworn to herself never to drink the blood of a human. She could feel pain in her stomach and she was dizzy from lack of food but she ignored it as best she could and got dressed.

Scarlett waited until the sun had set before exiting the building. Luckily her apartment was not far away from where she was. She speed walked to her building, resisting the urge to attack the people she passed on her way. She found this allot harder than she had imagined, she could smell there blood, each smelt different, sweet and exotic. She almost slipt at one point, when a young boy walked past she had seen at Brendon's once. Ryan or Bryan or something. She had always thought he was cute since the day she first saw him but his blood... his blood smelt so good she almost attacked. She just kept her head down and sped up in hope he wouldn't notice her. Luckily he was occupied with his cell phone and walked straight past her.

When she entered the building she shut the door quietly and let out a sigh of relief, leaning her head on the door. She turned and looked around to make sure nobody was in the hall. When she decided that it was safe, she slowly sonterd up the steps. She stopped at one point when she heard a door on the second floor shut. She looked down and continued to walk as an old man passed her.

When she reached her floor she walked a little faster to her door. She closed her door and done up the door chain the second she saw that somebody had been in her apartment. she stepped forward to gt a better look. That was when she heard the door open as far as it could and she turned.
SLAM!




leave a comment xx
Sign up to rate and review this story