Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

the search

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

The slayers search her appartment

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-29 - 1039 words

0Unrated
It was 4.30pm when the car pulled up outside the apartment blocks. The boys had decided this would be the best time to come as the sun was due to set at around 4.35 and the sun was already going down. Joe parked the car as close to the building door as he could for Pete.
"OK then, Pete there's a blanket in the back, when i say, you cover yourself up and run, OK?" Andy said from the passenger seat.
"Ye, kinda noticed it!" Pete said sarcastically. Andy and Joe looked back to see Pete huddled in fear behind Patrick with the blanket over him, hiding from the sun, while Patrick desperately tried to place a black peace of cloth that had fallen to the floor back on the window to block out the sun and trying desperately to stop Pete from being burned at the same time.
"Got it!" Patrick said to Pete.
"You sure?" Pete asked worried.
"Yup." Pete pocked his head out from the blanket and was glad to see the sun blocker was back up. He shuffled out from behind Patrick looking slightly embarest about it. The two boys in the front started to giggle but stopped when they saw the look that Pete was giving them.

Joe, Andy and Patrick got out the car.
"NOW!" Joe yelled and Patrick opened Pete's door. Pete instantly got out and ran for cover. He out a sigh of relief when he entered the building and was soon followed in by the other boys.
"OK. We are looking for apartment number... 6 on the third floor." Patrick said pulling out the small piece of scrap paper.

The four boys jogged up the stairs and reached her place.
"OK, how we gonna get in without a-" Andy stopped talking when Joe opened the unlocked door. Pete smirked at this without him seeing. just as the boys were about to enter the apartment, Brendon walked out of his. The four boys turned around quickly.

"Oh... um hi... your probably wondering what we're doing here... have you seen the girl who lives here by any chance?" Patrick asked nervously, while Pete looked the boy up and down. He looked sort of startled, he had a plaster on the side of his neck, he had brown hair and was waring jeans and a plain red shirt with a black jacket on top.
"Hey I'm Brendon, who Scarlett? If i were you I'd stay away from that freak, chick tried to bite me!" He showed the boys his band aid.
"But no, i haven't seen her since then... sorry."
"OK, well if you do don't tell her we were here OK?" Joe said. Brendon gave them a funny look.
"No problem... why?" He asked noticing the dagger Andy was hiding up his jacket sleeve.
"Your not gonna hurt her are you?" He blurted out with out thinking. He thought to himself that that was stupid. What if they were gonna do something to her? If they were then there were two possibilities:
1. they would lie and say no... as if they were ever gonna go "well yes we are!" or
2. They would kill him because he now new about it.
"What? Oh no, we're old friends we were just passing by and thought we would pop in and surprise her." Andy said pretending not notis what he was looking at. He pulled out the dagger.
"I found this downstairs, i was gonna hand it into the police but if you no who it belongs to then..."
"No, sorry, don't no who's it is." It was obvious that they new what he was thinking.
"Well i gotta go now, bye." He said walking away quickly.
"See ya later." The boys said all at once.

When Brendon was gone, the four boys entered the apartment.
"FOUND IT!?!" Pete asked.
"Well i didn't see you jump in with any bright ideas!" Andy yelled back.
"Ladies, ladies! Please we have a job to do!" Patrick interrupted. The two boys stoped bickering.

"Well she isn't here, now what?" Joe asked.
"Start looking for something that might tell us were she is..." Pete said looking around and walking of to her room to see what he could find. He could see an unmade bed, a bunch of band posters (mostly rock bands) and some moving boxes that had yet to be unpacked but were wide open and had stuff hanging out of it. When he had a look he found that most of them were just clothes. He moved on to look in the drawers of her dressing table and found a few bottles of hair die (two black and one red), some make up, a hair brush and a whole mess of other things. In the bottom drawer he found a pile of photos. He half smiled as he flicked through the pictures. He moved on to the next room remembering he had a job to do.

"So if we find her, what do we do?" Joe asked looking around and grinning when he found a bunch of iron maiden Cd's.
"Try and get her to come with us. Pete told me we could help her and im gonna trust him on this one." Patrick answered looking around.
"OK, but what if s-"
"Well have to see what happens when it happens. Just remember the plan OK? Things should be fine." Patrick said quickly.

They continued to look around for about another five minutes when they gave up.
"We wont find anything here." Pete concluded gathering his friends.
they left the apartment but Pete looked over the banister to see a slow Scarlett walking up the bottom stairwell.
"Guys" he whispered and they all looked over to see Scarlett.
"Hide!" Patrick whispered. The four boys ran to the forth floor and waited.

Scarlett walked to her door not seeing them looking at her from their hiding place. She walked in and closed the door. When the boys heard the door close, they tiptoed to the door and tried to open the door as quietly as they could, when the found that the chain was on Pete kicked the door open...


oh, oh, oh, getting closer to the good bit!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story