Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

monster or misunderstood?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

Pete lets it all out

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-28 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 1087 words

0Unrated
Andy, Joe and Patrick looked at Pete.
"What?" Pete growled as he dried himself of with a towel. He had just tried to explain what had happened and they looked confused?
"You fought her?" Joe asked.
"Ye."
"Without any weapons?" asked Patrick
"Ye and i almost had her." Pete answered angrily. The others new not to push the subject by the tone of his voice. They had done that before and it wasn't pretty. So Andy and Joe walked away to their bedrooms for a few hours of sleep. Only Patrick stayed were he was. The two slayers looked at each other in an awkward silence until it was broken by Patrick.

"So what happened?" he asked Pete softly. He new there was something else going on that Pete wasn't telling him.
"Hu?" Pete asked finishing a glass of vampire smoothie that he found in the fridge.
Patrick gave him a look that said tell the truth.
"I told you, we fought, she got away." Pete said quietly.
"You and i both no that you could have taken her out if you wanted..."
"Ye, well she got lucky, she got away, end of story!"
"Oh, come on Pete!" BOTH Pete and Patrick were shocked at this. Patrick never yelled. He was always so quite and shy. No going back now Patrick thought.
"ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN TRYIN' TO HELP YOU PETE! AND I STILL AM! BUT ALL YOU DO IS THIS! YOU... YOU JUST... LOCK THINGS UP AND KEEP SEECRETS! SO JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH FOR GOD SAKES! WHAT HAPPEND TONIGHT!?!"

Not even he new he had that in him. He looked straight at Pete, who looked back at him with what Patrick thought was an angry face but he could have sworn he saw some pain in there too.
"WELL MABAY I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP!..." Pete yelled, desperately trying to hold back his tears. "...LETS FACE IT. YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME THE HOLE TRUTH YET!"
"OH AND WHATS THAT MEANT TO MEAN?"
"THAT NIGHT WE MET! YOU GUYS DIDN'T STAKE ME! YOU NEW I WAS A VAMPIRE! YOU NEW I BIT PEOPLE! YOU NEW I KILLED MORE THAN ONCE!" Pete yelled beginning to feel himself brake down.
"YE BUT THOSE WERE ACCEDENTS PETE!"
Pete grabbed Patrick by his shirt, tears began to once again smudged his guyliner.
"ANY OTHER SLAYERS WOULD HAVE JUST STAKED ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU? WHY!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME?" Pete had completely broken down now. He let go of Patricks shirt and dropped to his knees crying his eyes out. He leaned his back against the wall and curled himself up, trying desperately to stop his tears from coming out. He just wanted to disappear now.

Patrick looked at him, unsure of what he should do. He was surprised at what had just happened and felt sort of guilty at what he had just caused to happen. He sat next to the sobbing vampire.
"Why didn't you kill me? Why couldn't you have just staked me?" Pete whimpered, still curled up. Patrick was shocked at this, he just couldn't find the words for it. Did he really mean that? He placed one arm around Pete. Pete tried to shake him of but Patrick didn't move. Pete looked up at Patrick. Patrick saw the pain and hurt and sadness in his eyes.
"Why couldn't you have just staked me then and there? Why? You could have staked me. I didn't even try and fight you three. I was making it easy for you AND me but you didn't stake me." Pete whimpered to Patrick.
"Because your not like other vampires Pete. Now, please, let me help y-" before he could finish Pete cut him off.
"DONT FINISH THAT SENTANCE! YOU CANT HELP ME! NOBODY FUCKIN' CAN OKAY!" Pete screamed.
"Fine." Patrick said calmly and gently so not to upset the clearly vonrable Pete. This was probably gonna be his best chance to get through to him, so he let him think he was in charge of the dysfunctional conversation. Pete just went back to crying and put his head back on his knees, sobbing loudly.
"Shhhh. Its OK buddy... let it out." Patrick said in a soft voice.
"You should have staked me..." Pete whispered, in hope Patrick didn't hear this through his sobbing.
"You don't mean that."
"Don't i?"

After a few moments Pete lifted his wet face and rested it on the wall.
"If you want to help somebody... i think Scarlett could use it." Pete whispered. Patrick looked at Pete.
"What?" Patrick asked.
"There was something about her. She..."
"Yes?"
"Its hard to explain... but most vampires give of a... a um... a sorta Aura. They have a certain sense about them." Pete explained to Patrick who was nodding along seeing that Pete was still crying.
"But Scarlett, nothing, nothing to make me think "evil", just nothing... and i... i attacked her!" Pete turned to Patrick and Patrick saw fear the in his eyes.
"I'm a monster... i... i tried to kill her... i tried to beat her to death... for no reason. She begged for me to let her go. IM A MONSTER! A FUCKING MONSTER PATRICK!" He weeped.
"You are not a monster. She was a vampire, you weren't thinking strait, what were you meant to do?" Patrick tried to comfert Pete but was failing.
"Well you said we can help her. How do you mean?"
"I have no clue. I just think she... i think she might be like me..."
"OK then, well try." Patrick said, his arm still around Pete, who all through there conversation had been trying to shake it off.
"Patrick?"
"Ye?"
"You won't tell Andy and Joe about this will you?" He whimpered, once again huddled up. Patrick detected a slight hint of fear in Pete's voice.
"No. Why?"
"Because i didn't even want you to see me like this and i don't want them knowing about it."
"OK." Patrick said even though he was still unsure about Pete's answer.

A few minutes of silence went by (not including Pete's sobbing). Pete decided no more tears in front of Patrick. He held back his tears and stopped crying.
"So what are we going to do abut getting to Scarlett's place?" Pete asked.



OK so its been a while lol this is where things pick up so come back soon soz my spelling sucks p.s. please give me a comment so i no somebody is reading this lol
Sign up to rate and review this story