Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 38

by Aubrey100 1 review

Dance

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 1754 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT:

I felt something running up and down the bridge of my nose. I moved my face little but it started again. I opened my eyes and seen a smiling Brooke above me. “Shopping!” she whispered. I laughed, “I have been to that mall here more than I have been to the nearest mall to my house!” I whispered back. I looked over and Joe was all cuddled up and asleep. “Isn’t he just so cute!” I sighed. Brooke rolled her eyes and drug me out of bed.
“Where are you girls going?” Kevin asked from the couch. “Where do you think we’re going Kevy?” Brooke asked. “Oh dress shopping gotcha!” Kevin laughed. We headed off to the mall. There were a trillion dresses, rings, bracelets, and necklaces to choose from. “How are we going to look at all of this in one day?” I asked with wide eyes. “I do not know…” Chelcie said gasping at everything. “Well lets get to work!” Brooke pulled us in the store.
We searched for HOURS, no joke hours! “I’m tired and hungry!” I complained. I heard a small gasp. “What?” I asked looking through the racks and then finding Chelcie staring at a dress. “This, this is the one.” a smile began to cross her face. “Its gorgeous.” I looked at it. “You guys look what I found I love it!” Brooke came up to us holding a dress. “And once again I am left without an outfit and you guys with one.” I complained. “Psh! You will find one and in plus we still have to look for jewelry.” Brooke said. “Now lets go eat something!” she pulled us to the food court.
We ate quicker than I wanted too and then it was back to work…I mean shopping… I was about to just give up. I knew what I wanted and I had already picked out my accessories, but I wasn’t finding the dress. I was to the back of the store and there it was. I smiled and took it off the rack. “Oh wow that’s pretty!” Chelcie walked up behind me. “Yep and it’s the one I’m buying!” I put it on my arm. After Brooke approved of our dresses we checked out and left.
“I bet Kevin is going to look smokin’ in a suit! Oh and man not to mention how good he’s gonna look when he’s playing guitar and-” Brooke started to babble. “BROOKE!” Chelcie and I shouted. “What?” she asked blushing. “We know that Kevin is hot already!” I laughed. She started laughing.
We tried sneaking in the house. “So what’d you get?” Kevin reached for the bags. “No!” Brooke slapped his hand. “Owe.” he frowned. “You cant look until later when we’re in them!” she warned. “Why?” he asked. “Because it would ruin the surprise!” she kissed his cheek and took the bags upstairs.

THAT NIGHT:

I was just about as nervous as it got! This was not only like my first date with Joe but it was also my first real performance. “You look like you’re about to vomit.” Brooke said putting in her earrings. “I know…I mean I’m not gonna throw up but…never mind.” I shook my head. “You overreact! It’s going to be completely fine! Believe me.” she assured me. “Hey guys do I look good?” Chelcie came out looking beautiful. “Wow Chelce! You look great!” Brooke and I said at the same time. “You do realize its creepy when you do that.” she looked at us. “Ya we know.” once again we said it at the same time. We laughed.
We went downstairs and the boys looked so amazing in their suits. “Hey guys!” we said making them turn around. Their mouths dropped, “uh…oh…I…wow…” they stammered. “If that means you look lovely then, thank-you!” Brooke smiled. “Ya…” Kevin grinned. We were wearing:

Brooke: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2071816

Chelcie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2070993

Me (Aubrey): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2070739

We walked outside and there was a limo, no joke a freaking limo! We got in and drove up there. I felt awkward because Joe kept staring at me and not just like glances over at me, I mean full out staring. Brooke apparently noticed and held in a laugh. “Shut up!” I whispered so no one but her could hear it. “Sorry” she mumbled.
We walked in the back way so we didn’t get ambushed. “Oh thank goodness you came!” a woman shook our hands. “We’re not late are we?” Joe asked. “No you’re here on time, but you being such big celebrities we weren’t sure you would show!” she smiled. “Well I’m the principal, Mrs. Westell, but you may call me Jane.” she kept up a smile, even though it looked about as fake as it gets. “Well I’m Kevin and this is Nick, Joe, Aubrey, Brooke, and Chelcie.” he pointed to all of us. “Will you all be performing?” she asked. “No just the guys and Aubrey.” Nick said. “Ok well its about to start so I hope you’re ready.” she walked away.
The boys walked out onstage and all the girls let out screams. Screaming was just about uncontrollable around them. “We are so honored to be playing at your dance and we hope you guys have a great time!” Nick said into the mic. More screams and then they started playing.
They finished their songs and then, “Thank you! Now we would like to introduce our good friend Aubrey!” they smiled at me as I walked out onstage. I took in a breath, “Hey everybody! I’m Aubrey!” I spoke into the mic. They cheered, which surprised me. “As you could tell we left out one of our favorite songs because I was dying to sing it with her!” Joe smirked at me. I knew they had left it out! “This is Hello Beautiful!” they began to play. I sang louder than I thought I would and never missed a note. Joe smiled brightly at me through the whole song. After the last note was played the crowd erupted with cheers.
I sang a few more songs and then smiled one last time and went off the stage. “You did great!” they all hugged me. “Thanks.” I smiled. “So can we dance now?” Kevin asked Jane. “Of course!” she said. We went out into the crowd. Some people rushed over to us at first but then it got better.
Joe and I danced. “It surprises me that you can slow dance.” I grinned. “Why does it surprise you?” he wrinkled his nose. “You just don’t seem like the slow dancing kinda guy.” I shrugged. “Well then you obviously don’t read people very well.” he smirked. “I read people very well!” I pursed my lips. “Ok ok you got me! I had Kevin teach me a thing or two about it when I found out we would be going to that club and it looks like I needed it for more than one occasion.” he smiled. “Kevin, I should’ve known!” I laughed. Joe laughed back and we continued dancing.

CHELCIE’S POV.:

Nick and I danced but it was that kinda dance where you have your arms stretched out so you’re like 3 feet away. I felt a little awkward but I wanted to dance closer so I edged my way a little closer and closer until we were close.
We danced slowly and it was perfect. Nick was the best guy ever! “Chelcie, I know this is probably to soon to be saying this but, I love you.” he paused and looked at me. “Oh Nick!” I kissed him. “Is that a ‘I love you too’?” he asked. “Yes its an ‘I love you too’!” I couldn’t stop smiling. “Great…” he sighed.

BROOKE’S POV.:

“So how is the most beautiful girl in the world feeling?” Kevin asked. “Well if you’re referring to me, then she’s extremely good.” I smiled. “Well the luckiest guy in the world is pretty happy too. I mean who wouldn’t be dancing with the most beautiful girl in the world.” he stared into my eyes. “Kevin you are so sappy!” I laughed. “Well can the lucky, sappy guy named Kevin get a kiss?” he asked. “The lucky, sappy guy named Kevin can always have a kiss.” I grinned and kissed him.

NORMAL POV.:

“Awe isn’t so sweet that they’re all kissing?” I sighed. “Ya really sweet and so unfair!” Joe said. “Huh?” I tilted my head. “Well Kevin and Nick are kissing their girlfriends and I’m not.” he stuck out his bottom lip. “Well maybe if you used some romantic line on your girlfriend she might kiss you.” I hinted. “Hey baby, I got my library card and I’m checking you out!” he winked. I laughed. “Is that good enough?” he asked. “Oh Joseph if it had come from anyone else no, but from you…” I kissed him. “Psh and my brothers said that line never works!” he grinned at me. “Oh Joe…” I smiled at him. He kissed me again.
The night ended way too soon and we had to leave. The boys did give a few autographs and made a few girls’ dates jealous. “I think that we should lock the doors tonight.” Joe said once we got in the limo. “Why?” Kevin asked. “Because I for one don’t want to get killed in the middle of the night by some girls’ dates from that dance!” he laughed. “They did look pretty mad.” Brooke nodded. We all laughed.
We all changed into our pjs and went to bed. “I had a good time tonight Joe.” I said getting into bed. “Ya I thought you would.” he crawled in beside me. “I can’t believe that you made me sing Hello Beautiful with you guys though.” I said. “Eh the crowd seemed to like it and I know you liked it.” he said. “Well I guess I might of maybe…ok I loved it.” I laughed. He chuckled and then we cuddled up together and went to sleep. This was so much better than the last dance I went too, granted I was in Middle School and the dance was totally lame, but still.
Sign up to rate and review this story