Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Hiei's Fallen Angel

What's Wrong

by Baby_Girl 1 review

Kurama's two year old sister has taken a liken to Hiei. Can she teach him how to care for someone other then Yukina? But wait there's something wrong with her? CH 3 What's Wrong UP!

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Botan, Genkai, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-02-24 - Updated: 2006-02-24 - 524 words

1Original
Yu Yu Hackusho

Disclaimer: Me No OWN ANY characters from the show, but the others are MINE!

Hiei's Fallen Angel

Chapter 3: What's Wrong?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Hiei's POV)
What I saw I couldn't believe....

On her legs she wore metal braces.

They didn't seem to bother her, cause she continues to sit there on the floor her eyes focusing on me.

I can see the pain in Kurama's eyes as he looks down at Aurora; he was by her side immediately.

He tries to help her up, but she wouldn't let him. She continuously push his hands away, every time he would try to help her up.

I watch in slight surprise at this small child's determination; she places her hands in front of her onto the floor.

She kept trying to push herself off the floor without much luck till she eventually gave up.

I hear Kurama sigh in relief when his little sister finally allows him to help her off the floor.

He slowly backs off letting go of the small girl when she grabs a hand full of my black robe.

She grips my robe as tight as her tiny fist would allow and tries to pull herself in a standing position, because she wouldn't allow Kurama put her in that position.

When she let go of me she stumbles because she hasn't steadied herself properly.

She starts to fall again.

Before I knew what was happening my arm was extending and holding Aurora's small hand in mine.

I kept her from falling and was pulling her into a steady standing position.

Kuwabara and Yusuke stair at me in disbelief.

Kurama thanks me and takes Aurora by the hand.

She brought her dark green eyes to my cold red ones and allows a bright smile light up her pail little face.

(Regular POV)

A knock on the door brought everyone's eyes onto it, the door reveled Kurama's mom.

"Suichi, have you seen you're..." She then sees Aurora smiling, "There's my girl."

She walks over and scoops Aurora into her arms, "Come on baby let's get you dressed!"

Aurora looks over her mom's shoulder and waves at Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara, and Yusuke, "Bye-bye"

Kurama's mom then shuts the door behind them as Aurora continues to wave at them smiling.

There was a brief moment of silence that was broken when Kurama sighs sadly.

"Kurama," Kuwabara's voice broke the silence again, "What's wrong with her?"

They look at Kurama because a part of all of them wants to know the exact same thing.

Kurama cast his eyes down sighing again, "Aurora, has a disease called Muscular Dystrophy...."

"What is it doing to her?" Yusuke asks Kurama who refuses to raze his eyes.

Kurama takes a deep breath, "The disease is causing Aurora's muscles to dissolve. I'm lucky not to have it being male and all."

Shock feels the faces of all of Kurama's friends; even Hiei shows shock for a moment.

"How did she get it? "Kuwabara asks eyes wide.

"Mom," Kurama replies sadly, "Women are the carriers of the disease."

-------------------------------------------------
Well that was chapter 3! What did you think? Please Review! Oh and no flames please!
Sign up to rate and review this story